The Renaissance Khan Journal

Currently experiencing a slight bloom. At least it feels like.

Didn’t listen to any subs today (Still Day 12), and recon seems to be “done” at least for today.
Very social, dominant, aloof, and flirting and having fun with people and the wife.

A slight glimpse of what is to come!

Day 13 - Rest Day
8 Days on stack so far.

I am honestly amazed at how powerful KhanQ is.
Listened to it 3x this week, 1 loop each, and it sends me into recon every time!

Idk if it is Khan, or Rebirth helps a lot there but I feel like a different person already. Despite the recon. Or the rest days are helping to implement.
Either way, I DO feel like a Khan. I run my empire, and anyone who doesn’t comply can leave.

“My way or the highway.”

I love that. I know this sounds like Emperor, but I am WAY more social regardless, I just don’t care if people like it or not. I am aloof and see myself above them because I run this empire.
But not in a negative way. I adore most people and enjoy chatting with them, and talking about things, even if their words are silly.

Before I would’ve roughly removed people Emperor style (although I never run it).

• I also get questioning beliefs sometimes popping up about money, RICH is manifesting, but my SubC is definitely questioning it!

We’re just at the beginning.

This is just ST1! The future is bright gentlemen.

I just wonder if I need to run Khan forever, or just “Long enough” so it is ingrained in my subconscious and then switch?

3 Likes

whatever internal growth that happens will be lasting, in the same way experiences and previous conditioning have informed who you are today.

My sense is the more acute state/aura effects will likely require some form of maintenance. I’ve run Emperor for a year and it seems very ingrained in who I am. I believe @Fire compared it to working out, you don’t just work out and then get to a point where you never have to do it again. @Meng123 do you remember the post about permanent change from subs?

1 Like

Its this one

3 Likes

Thanks, gentlemen for this!

Good to hear.

I am noticing a sort of “aura” developing from Khan already.
People cannot be mad at me. I notice this with my wife.

She was mad this morning for something, I said a few calm, aloof and collected words and it changed her mood completely. This is definitely new.

Edit: Also my voice is deeper already.

4 Likes

Don’t want to mess the other thread up.

Maybe Khan is too far off from your reality. But time will eradicate recon.

Maybe.

I’ll definitely run it for as long as it takes.

Diving right into Khan as the first sub might’ve been too hard, yes. But I am prepared for this journey!

1 Like

I’m keeping up with your journal and there is nothing in it that seems not par for the course or any reason not to run Khan, all stages of Khan have their own difficulties, except maybe the 4th if you’ve run the previous stages-will be more general life challenges on par with a Khan complete, rather than the breakdown of the 1st, the questioning everything of the 2nd, and the push and drive until accomplishment of the 3rd.

1 Like

Thanks!
Questioning everything on the second sounds like “fun.” As in, gonna be crazy.

Anyway, yeah. I also read the PDF again about reconciliation, I don’t think it’s necessary a bad thing to have it. And I don’t have it everytime, it just happens, and - as mentioned in the PDF - usually wears off within a day.

As long as I keep having these vivid dreams and feel things from the subs, I am def not stonewalling, so I am good.

2 Likes

Alex, how long has this been going on?

How can one self notice as aura?

I understand observing other people’s response towards us but how did u self notice?
thanks

13 days, 8 days on Stack so far.

@Prome:
Of course I don’t see my aura, I can only report from how the closest people around me react differently than they used to.
So I don’t really notice the aura itself, I notice how I must have something around me that changes people’s behavior if I am nearby.

If that makes sense.

1 Like

Hi,
Auras can also be felt. I don’t see auras, but sometimes I can feel them. One day i was in the subway train. And I felt some horny energy coming my way. It was really weird. I was able to sense the direction of the energy. It was coming from a woman sitting several feet away from me. Like i said, it doesn’t happen all that often. And it’s not just horny energy. It’s all kinds of energy. I tend to become aura or energy sensitive when I play with energy.

Alex, like you, I can’t see auras, but there are times when I can sense my aura. It feels like an extension of my self.

Things like Tai Chi, Qi Gong can make you more energy sensitive.

bro please tell me you talked to her?

No I didn’t, why do you think they call me Gilligan! LOL. Besides how do I know that she was attracted to me? She may have been horny for someone else.

skill matters but random fucking is also a numbers game and about being at the right place at the right time…

btw how did that energy feel to you?

Good question. I don’t know how to describe it. Felt sense can be very difficult to describe. And also sensing horny energy doesn’t happen often with me. It’s extremely rare for me.
But sensing other people’s auras is much more common for me. When I do energy work I become a lot more sensitive to my own energy and even to other people’s energy’s.
Examples of energy work would be something like Tai chi, Qi Gong. It really helps develop your felt sense.

Day 14 - Rest Day
8 Days on stack so far.

Rest days are SO important, I really get to know this now!

Whenever I come off the subs, they start to TRULY work. I guess my SubC is then implementing them.

• Out of nowhere, my most expensive product (which I wasn’t even promoting yet) got bought. RICH truly brute-forcing wealth as Saint said.
  • All other sales increased as well!
  • Despite having only slept about 4 hours last night I have a TON of energy. I guess it’s the sexual transmutation. I definitely realize having way more “manly” power so to speak than I already did!
  • Sex is definitely different, more powerful, and she enjoys everything I want. I DO what I want.
  • Voice is effortlessly deeper. I speak slower and calmer.
  • I am more social. Effortlessly talking to people.
  • I feel being a new person but it feels great.
  • I am having weird dreams, but it feels good once I dreamt them.
  • Horny af all the time.
  • I have a general sense of everything being fine. I build my empire. People’s emotions can’t phaze me, and everything just works out effortlessly. Truly an awesome feeling!

I miss BLU, though. I only ran it for a week-ish, but got crazy cognitive changes from it, which are gone again (since I didn’t run it long enough). Still, not switching again.

2 Likes