Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

This is not even Q+ and people are getting so good results. Just imagine Q+ :grin::flushed:

5 Likes

ah yeah. I wish we had a way to adjust customs a module at a time, but I see why it costs the $99 minimum per build normally.

with your High Alchemist coupon code it will be significantly reduced.
Quadpay that and your paying around $20 every two weeks - less than a cup of coffee a day.

I see modifying and upgrading customs as renting for the month lol

6 Likes

I’m a few posts away from Arch. It’ll be a bit though before I buy anything else. Got 1 QuadPay payment left for when I got R.I.C.H. and Limit Destroyer. I’m considering a standalone or 2…am leaning toward DR of course. This year is already shaping to be as shitty (my fault) as last year…so in the words of Jami Lula “There’s a healin’ goin’ on”…well there will be in a few weeks

1 Like

With name embedding and Solace :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Emperor Version 4 left me flabbergasted with astonishing results as I overcome all my weaknesses in just month’s time.

Emperor Q made me a wholesome man with glittering career, raging wealth and a satisfactory relationship with family/friends.

Emperor QV2? Yet to find out, one stair away to the finesse enhancement.

P/S: No other subliminal producers would be nice to provide free enhancement one after another. Other producers would have charge a frivolous amount and yet results is as mediocre as anticipated. Way to go, subliminal club!

18 Likes

Tested DR stage 1QV2 one loop and an hour or so later it made me extremely hungry. I can feel it processing today as well. I can feel it instantly removed some mental blocks. I feel very happy today…

It feels like all the Q subliminal input has been in a queue and after the one loop of DR Stage 1 QV2 everything is processing because I feel extremely horny and that’s and effect from Khan…
No reconciliation no negative feelings but I can feel the that it’s dense…infact super dense.

4 Likes

Ascension Qv2. what the hell have you put in that badboy?!?

High motivation, high sexual energy, rock solid inner strength and a confidence I’ve never had since I was 6. Everything now seems brighter. Drive is off the scale, which is just as well as lockdown in the UK ends in a week. Couple of boring tasks were finished off early. Some of my Skype clients couldn’t get a word in I was talking so much. (I never talk, let alone lead a conversation)

Power Can Corrupt Qv2 is more subtle, I’ll have to give it a few more spins, however I can tell it does soften out Ascension’s blunt mouth.

These are lightweight first generation single stage subs. Can you imagine several loops of Khan???

18 Likes

Thank you so much!

Reading through this thread makes it almost impossible to wait for KhanQv2!

I am on ST1 and I guess this will FUCK ME UP!

Awesome!

3 Likes

I’m shocked by Emperor Qv2… what a beast, I feel like a god.

15 Likes

Do share more :wink:

TELL US MORE lol

Extrapolate😉

Khan Q2 is extremely powerful just hope you can handle it.

4 Likes

You need to open up bro, you can’t just say that haha

I’m waiting for my custom Qv2 which should be a huge monster :wink: I’m excited!

1 Like

@GoldenTiger nice to have you back lets catcup later.

1 Like

The way I carry myself now is different from before, from thought to movement…

Slow paced, driven by purpose.

There’s an endless positive thoughts and I’m extremely focused on my goal, it even expanded as I started Qv2, I’m gonna revolutionizing the world, as a result I’ll be the most powerful and richest… with a net worth eclipsing that of Augustus Caesar. The plan has already been set in motion, and me and my team will ensure it’s manifestation.

And worrying is a thing of the past, it gets man nowhere, I’m glad to be ridden of such.

This is the most confident I ever felt.

I love how It’s harder for people to challenge me now, they try but soon realize their place… my dominance has rose beyond what I thought capable of.

And what I love most, is that this is the beginning.

14 Likes

Holy fuck, ok, keep us updated to make sure it’s not the rush effect!

2 Likes

Is it the new Emperor?