Finding my True North

relocation relocation relocation

Something feels real off, like I’ve woken up and entered into a different dimension… Today’s a normal day, The surroundings are the same, the physical structures are the same… Yet it feels different. All the reference points of the past are just not there anymore. Who am I anymore without the past?

Rebirth works a little too well. Now all I have to do is look forward and figure out what to do for the rest of my life.

An irrational fear is I have is people from the past might come back to remind me of how I bad of a failure I was. Which makes no sense as no-one is around nowadays, especially during lockdown. It’s all very well romanticising about the past but its now it’s all about the here and now. What do I now want in life?

5 Likes

Sound like Rebirth might be working.

1 Like

If you’re convinced that your self image is bad, you’ll find others that match and agree with your self image. Change the self image, change your experience of life.

you are wrong

Starting to ignore those who insinuate that I’m some kind of a lower human being with diseases, the trick I learned is to look straight ahead but not at them. That way the arsehole gets zero validation of their wonky projection of me.
Don’t come near me with your bullshit.

There’s a power in stating out loud (if only to myself) you are WRONG.

the right to respond

The missing element in being treated badly is what I do about it. In the past I’ve taken it without complaint, thinking I have no right to respond or defend myself.

Part of it is having values:

• do I like others taking the piss out of me?
  • Do I like others devaluing my work?
  • Do I like being a woman’s second (even third) choice?

Fuck no.

Here’s where I’m
T A K I N G • A C T I O N ! ? ¡ ¡ ! ! ¡

If someone I interact with gives me any hint of “leave me the fuck alone”, I drop them, no questions. If someone is rude (even if they’ve said it politely) I block them.

learn to see the bad

My lesson is to see and accept the other person’s behaviour with no delusions whatsoever. If the other person is behaving greasy, never mind how divine they are, or how much I can help them, they’re behaving like a cunt and they need to go.

4 Likes

True North Rising

Since Ascended Mogul got the v2 update over Ascension, I’ve now switched over. These are the results after 3 days:

• Feel much more stable inside
• Inner strength more defined
• More independent minded
• More emotionally separate
• Motivation to do something big increasing
• Future looks bright
• feeling more disciplined and productive
• With Elixir feeling lighter

2 loops during the day seems to be the sweet spot, with either Rebirth or Elixir as an occasional booster. In fact I suspect that it’s Elixir that has the bigger impact in clearing and rejuvenating body and mind.

I hope this is the one stop shop for getting rid of all remaining nice guy traits and starting again in life and dating. But honestly even if attracting women is a good barometer of my new mindset, keeping and further developing my own beliefs, values and inner strength is a lot more important to me.

We’re finally getting somewhere!

6 Likes

Michel it’s good to read all the massive developments.

Keep us posted

1 Like

Just like with Khan, got a tiny bit of hate on the streets, but it’s part of the package of someone rising status. I’m going to stick to Ascended Mogul for now :joy:

4 Likes

Can you describe what you classifying as hate?

Mostly spitting on the pavement.

One drug addict did this too. Before I’d feel empathy for her having an extremely hard life to be taking drugs. Now it’s🖕

1 Like

Well done! Fuck her!
We have been conditioned to accept bullshit.

1 Like

Being nice and kind to everybody sounds like a great utopian dream we can all work towards to, but assholes exist.

When you love too much you get walked over, so it’s time to use that ego strength to great effect. To steal the Pareto principle you gotta be 80% kind, 20% get fucked.

3 Likes

This is something I’ve been curious about with enlightened masters. You hear stories of them being angry with people and telling them to leave and then only be loving with others. Like a neem karoli baba who is regarded as one of the top gurus I’ve read stories about. He’d yell at and berate certain people and even completely ignore some people and then others he would only be loving with. Yet he was regarded as being only love.

1 Like

Yes that is interesting. I see the behavior of others only as two things, an expression of love or a call for love. And setting these boundaries like Neem Karoli with certain people is then an act of love. How would they else ever learn about their behavior?

1 Like

I’d say Unconditional love, as a way of being/state of consciousness, is discerning, it recognizes where people are at and doesn’t invite the rapacious, or those who, in their current development, incapable of valuing life outside there own, in. This can involves ‘loving from afar’ and setting boundaries.

1 Like

reconciliation

I’ll just stop this one and start another sub, I’m bored, it’s not working

• Not sure what’s going on but I feel doubts about my own solidity. Part of it is re-encountering people who don’t necessarily agree with who I am.
  • However there is enough “self” in the tank to weather the storm, just need some more. Had to fire a few ‘warning shots’ to a few who felt the need stare at me for some reason.
  • Can’t quite believe how being solid in myself is supposed to bring in the chicks. They say don’t chase, yet no one is remotely interested. If you abandon yourself, you lose yourself, yet if you close off, no one else can get in. Which one is it???

r e c o n c i l …

There’s so much resistance to the idea of winning, success and earning money, coming from the Mogul part of the sub, found this out with my modality. Causing all kinds of sickness memory reverbs. I’ll need to treat Ascended Mogul Qv2 as a brand new technology, since the recon is typical of a brand new run.

2 Likes

I’m reading this more as a rhetorical question. I think, in other words, that you are in the process of discovering and creating your own response to this question.

Well, also, I’d say that the factors of compatibility and enjoyment need to be factored into the equation. Where is the joy in your life in general? And what would be involved in including an interpersonal aspect to that enjoyment?

It’s the reconciliation, stupid

I’ll assume that Qv2 acts in the same way where you get to a plateau and think the product isn’t working. Despite the strong established self esteem there are now creeping doubts about my place in society. I shouldn’t take to heart every single unkind action of others, but it does hurt.

do it yourself

The week has taught me another lesson - rely on yourself, build your own path. Waiting around for someone or situations to get better is a losing strategy, taking action to better myself is preferable. It may be cold and calculating to proceed without reaching out and opening up to others but frankly things get done this way. It does smart when I’m following that kind of advice and get punished from above, which just confirms my original hunch.
There are activities and projects that I need to say to myself that it’s ok to do, to re-validate them from within, and just enjoy doing them. It doesn’t need outside validation of others to do, because they’re very important to me.

allergic to money

I’m now certified in my modality and can charge money for my services, however there is major resistance to receiving money in general. I’m literally “allergic” to winning, success and receiving money. So doubling up on Ascended Mogul and adding Limitless Executive

2 Likes

soft drive

I’m pleasantly impressed by Limitless Executive. The drive isn’t as harsh as a drill instructor yelling in my ear to "fucking get to work NOW!" which generates a lot of resistance. As a natural workaholic the effects are gentle and subtle, as if it was my idea instead to do something, coupled with a soft warm confidence boost.

if you want something done…

That same LE confidence boost with AM’s knowing gives me a new direction and meaning in life, one where I can follow my own self development, completely independent from relying on others to guide me. I’ll soon have my own little side hustle project up and running, so AM will be working it’s magic to bring in some serious coin. All done solo - the best way. This means that as far as romance, it’s time to put it firmly on the back shelf, things like love are too unstable to be considered right now.

2 Likes

Spent some time reading the news on your Journal. To my experience with AM for me its the best sub on subclub. You notice strong foundations beeing built on the inside, also the edge and taking action attitude is a must for any core.

Keep moving forward, there will be bad dayd and good days, by beeing persistanance you will see long lasting results.

How is your ideas regarding money right now? Hos is time valued now to you?
Relationships with people…everything will change after you Ascend :grin::grin::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

@Elme Ascended Mogul is a beast. Money is good, a lot of useless spending has stopped. Getting the best value for my money is key nowadays, as well as setting up side projects to bring in more money.

2 Likes

fix the root causes of low self worth and weak sense of personal power and strength - increase your romantic prospects [link]

out on daily release

First weekend out from societal jail.
It really has brought it to me how much I’ve changed with Ascended Mogul. Before healing I was depressed, fearful, wanting respect from everyone, sensitive to all negative slights. Now - mentally rock solid, confident as hell, immune to rejection and powerful self esteem.

My aura is one of big presence - “I’m right here, all of me” the responses have been mostly respect and moving out of the way and respect. When I had so much trauma swimming inside, others reacted in a negative way, trying to get in my space. Now it’s mostly neutral. Someone with presence and purpose doesn’t get messed around with - period.

the difference making the difference

Before AM my own cup was empty and filled with any approval crumbs I could scrounge and leech off from others to fill it. Then depending on their reactions, a positive look or anything negative, however small disrupted it.

Now the cup is strong and stable whatever happens to it outside myself. The difference is not just finding my cup, it’s filling it up and appreciating what’s in the cup - interests, viewpoints, likes, dislikes, intolerances, preferences.

how to attract women in 4 points

• Look forward, directly ahead, not down on the pavement,
  • Walk slowly
  • Always have a focus on your inner state
  • Have a powerful masculine presence

It’s crazy just doing the above interests women. How does that even work? I get the whole developing alpha behaviours for men to get respect, but the female attraction is insane. Gorgeous women too like 7 and above.
One was constantly twirling her hair, she even followed me of the train! I’m not doing anything extra either.

It’s a nice pleasant aside but I’m about developing the self and starting the grind.
Ascended Mogul is a beast.

5 Likes