Finding my True North

I fucking love this sub!

Ascended Mogul Q2 is the best sub I have ever listened to (except for PCC).

Strength of mind, colossal self worth, ice cool self confidence and a presence that says “respect me”.

I constantly love showing off the AM behaviour (or aura module) generally minding my own businesses. EVERYONE is stepping out of the way, cars letting me across the road, women attracted etc. I’m still even tempered but I’m walking like the Terminator - dead straight - open body language, no hiding. Even bigger, taller and smartly dressed men are looking away.

Add to the countless women being interested and one dude who clutching his girl (whatever floats your boat) this is an amazing sub.

No one will want to mess with you on Ascended Mogul, those that do will regret it.

am I an inconvenience to you?

One example: all stores require face masks to enter. I go in without one, of course the security guard asks where my one is. Automatically I look dead bolt in his face - with a strong tone that I’m exempted - he turned friendly, in fact he wanted to help me find where the bottled water section was.

Here’s where AM made its money: big cashier dude must have seen that interaction because he pulled off his own power move - I approach his closed till, he says “NO” (with a tone of contempt, like "excuse me, I’m busy)".

I was pissed off at his lack of courtesy, therefore once he reopened in and said you can come to the till now I said back “No” and used the self checkout instead. Took back my power.

speaking softly but carrying a big stick

I’m so happy that Qv2 works so well. It has turned this average Joe Blow with no self to Walking Badass - :+1:

6 Likes

Damn @Michel, you make being a badass look simple and so possible!

Thanks for your continual posts. It’s quite encouraging.

1 Like

hitting a roadblock

Feeling really good about myself, although I’ve reached a plateau - getting used to Ascended Mogul and even doubting the effects consciously, Usually a plateau just means another breakthrough is imminent, just need to be a little more patient and playing a few more loops.

However those doubts about my new behaviour is manifesting as seemingly abandoning myself again for that delicious outside social approval. Frankly I still care too much what others think of me and I still care who my next girlfriend will be. Pathetic. Trying to forget about both is a challenge.

a new grind

Business sense is increasing, a big change is the subtle soft motivation to start a side business in an area I’m well suited to: helping others heal. A lot of progress has already happened with picking a domain name picked etc… the rest should come when I’m more motivated.

Roadblocks.

Getting used to it also takes time, but the idea of returning to agency work for pennies at some loud beer soaked hellhole or cleaning up the shit from someone’s plate is somehow supplying the rest of the motivation. :smiley:

2 Likes

Reading your new post is almost like a dejavu feeling, keep pushing with the subs, you will see great results. Deeper in the subconscious there is a fight going on for your mind, the old programs are trying to fight back to gain control over you, relax and let the shit pass by and keep moving forward like a big mountain.

If you read my journal you will see something shifted deeply and i could create a business that does 10k a month minimum from scratch and it didnt stoped there.

When you think you reached that plateau is where you should be more assertive with yourself, its like that story of the man who was searching for Diamonds and stopped digging because he hadnt find none, but the diamonds cave was just one digg away.

3 Likes

Contestant 1 is the new me who wants to be financially independent, be able to help a lot of people and be a vastly improved, higher status version of me. Or a Elme :wink:
Contestant 2 is the me that was happy with dog scraps from life, work and women. Right now this one is barely winning.

Oh I’ve followed your journal from the start and still amazed at your natural badassery! If I get a third of what you’ve already achieved, you’ll definitely get a hat tip.

4 Likes

I have some people that i want to help out too, i know this year is the year i manifest what i need too do everything on my mind

1 Like

what the hell is winning?

Ascended Mogul is giving me more dreams of winning and succeeding which is literally a foreign concept that just doesn’t conpute.

When I occasionally succeed at something (winning a certificate or a prize), it’s either a fluke or it should be followed by a loss immediately because “who the fuck am I to be winning anything?”
The last prize I won at university, two peers decided to start sneak hating. This was my first win in YEARS and yet I can’t even enjoy winning with others, even the people celebrating disappear shortly later.
It’s not only a personal need for approval but I can’t even count on the fleeting emotional support that comes with success.
So the dreams of winning and staying winning are a little odd and uncomfortable, just because the data point just doesn’t exist in a greater number.

Insight: When I win, the other person loses and I feel guilty for upsetting them

3 Likes

Add the money mind that Mogul gives you and you have an excellent foundational sub that grows with you.

1 Like

the new alpha test

You know when Ascended Mogul works when football fans return to your area and they are the ones intimidated by me! I got this low key reaction back in the day with Khan and now it’s come back with a supposedly ‘weaker’ sub. I hate pissing contests but I know for damn sure these smartly dressed hooligans cannot reach my masculinity level.
Maybe it’s my post gym build, the way I walk, that masculine aura…

When big ol’ bald security guards are YIELDING to you, it works. Period.

must be placebo, innit?

I’m going to do one of @SaintSovereign pet peeves and blame the subs for my new business starting much sooner than I can handle. Things are set up by myself and the franchise partner, it just needs to comply legally and the final touches to be made. The pathways are opening up so fast, surely it must be a coincidence, or placebo innit?

dash dat shit

Some dude offered me a leaflet for some grocery app, I say nothing, dude then says “you’re welcome”. That irked me - I’m supposed to be grateful to have taken a leaflet from you? You’re welcome?
That leaflet found itself in the bin. On general principle.

5 Likes

My custom that I’m waiting for has Ascended Mogul as one of the cores.

1 Like

Started my side business.

Thanks Ascended Mogul.

Wonder why I didn’t start thinking about entrepreneurship earlier? Being self employed seems to fit my personality better than having a variety of [Moderator Edit: language] jobs. Working really hard never got me anywhere in a service job, except stepping on toes and being passed over by management. Now I can work whenever I want in my purpose and potentially get paid much more. This all started with a mindset of “I can do this”.

reborn into strength

This sub, Ascended Mogul is one special program. It has turned my grief at losing everything I cared about - a burgeoning art career, friends and women who just gave up on me - into a person reborn into a strong, masculine, self made man with a chance to live a new life helping others, building wealth and attracting potential new partners. All within 3 months.

magic in the air

If there is a manifestation module in Ascended Mogul, well then two hot looking blonde women were walking past me giving smiles and both looking like they want to f*ck me there and then. That then opens up another sore point to tackle head on - being successful with women once and for all.

How does it feel being the one women look at and desire? How does that feel?

9 Likes

killing it.

1 Like

in ascending order

I stopped of on my walks to a small cafe across town, decided to queue and a woman started talking with me - “good choice to queue up!”. At first I was a little nervous (and tried a bit of pick-up from an audio book) but she did most of the talking. At the end she got her lunch and as she left, I cheekily asked “what, you didn’t get anything for me?” :wink: :rofl:

I am so calm, grounded and free of other’s judgments. There is insane attraction all over the place from women, my dilemma in the near future is balancing work with getting somewhere in dating. The idea of being the chooser is new and awesome.

Being ghosted by a close former female friend may well have been the best thing she did to me, because I’ve used that grief and loss as determination to finally fix whatever I was lacking to transform into a “real man”. Not for her, though, for the new better women to come.

take yo girl

The way I walk and sit down is like a man who owns the fucking room. It’s proving to be too much for other men who I can sense they’re either intimidated or trying their best to match (copy) my alpha level. Also the “clutching my girl” act is starting to get a little old (and unnecessary too, is she going to be your last ever girlfriend or what?)

Mogul wise, I have set out a few small goals I want to achieve for the business within the next couple of weeks. Still flying blind with no guarantee of success but hopeful.

@SaintSovereign I want to know what kind of voodoo is in this sub. For real.

4 Likes

I’m stealing that mate! Awesome!

Get used to it! You earned it!

That’s mate guarding. Your commentary on it is funny!

1 Like

This made me laugh lol, you will probably get use to this too and not even notice it

1 Like

a glimpse of paradise

I’m waking down the road in the sunshine, with a sense of freedom and sensuality, then I catch a girl in yellow walking in front with her friends and she was hair flipping like mad. All of a sudden I took it as a queue and felt the confidence to look at her with desire. Then as we walk past, I decided to give her the eye, she’s smiles and looks down. She responded positively!

These are the types of small wins I’ve been craving for. They can literally change a man’s destiny, an important turning point for someone who saw himself as hopelessly undesirable. Those experiences literally build upon each other.

Thanks Ascended Mogul.

6 Likes

far too many highlights to mention

• Self respect at all time high
  • Respect from others, even from police.
  • Being called uncle on the train (sign of respect)
  • Unleashed my raw sexual “primal” self!
  • Manifestations of attractive women aplenty.

Refusing the hot potato

The hot potato is when a narcissist insults you or says/implies that you are shameful. They are handing you a hot potato.
If you accept the insult, you have taken possession of the hot potato. - JH Simon.

I had to check a security guard when I entered a famous grocery store, she pointed out that not only was there a queue (I didn’t see one) there was a red light above to not enter (some idiot government initiative). She said all this with the tone of speaking to a stupid 3 year old. She handed me a hot potato.

Her frame was “I’m the boss and you’re too stupid to follow instructions”.

So straight away I told her directly in front of everyone there (in a rapport breaking tone) "I will go somewhere else" and left her there to deal. I handed back her hot potato.

The winking diaries

Building upon the success of giving women that look, another opportunity arose when a group of women approached on a walking path. I gave a wink, however her expression changed from excitement to "uh I wasn’t expecting that…"

Another fine group passed by whilst I was sitting by a river bench. I heard one girls saying “damn!”. Interestingly I passed some of them by again - same reaction - severe arousal.

Even one dude gave that knowing smile (I’m sure it was friendly, right…?)

primal feeling

Sexuality is now an intrinsic part of my being and I don’t ever feel ashamed of it. Way I see it, I’m giving women the gift of feeling aroused. A few don’t appreciate it, but most definitely do. It’s not an act, I do feel sexual from within.

Now I know what it means to be “alpha”. A strong masculine vibe, quiet confidence, unrepentant when insulted. With Primal Seduction I now own my sexuality fully and unashamedly. Why should only women have that kind of fun?

mate guarding apex

There are downsides to being sexy - one dude with his chick crossed the road to smile in my face whilst clutching onto his chick. Bizarre.

6 Likes

Mind if i ask how many loops are you running for each program per day?

2 Likes

2 loops daily. Make sure it’s the new Q format. Your own results may differ.

1 Like

2 loops ascended mogul and 2 loops primal seduction?
awesome mix

2 Likes