Finding my True North

It’s a delicate balance between the “serious respect alpha” and the “playful sexual alpha”. Equal plays tend to tip the balance towards the latter as PS is powerful.

4 Likes

I did my first approach. :zap:

Spotted a nice looking curly haired girl on the train, kept looking at her and she responded pretty well. After a while, plucked up the courage to say “hi how’s it going?” and kept it moving. Poor thing she didn’t know what to do, looked shocked…

All from building up to that moment beforehand a few days ago when I also smiled at another girl but didn’t take it further.

parallel mind

I don’t know why all of a sudden the Primal Seduction side is progressing faster than the Ascension side. Maybe I’m naturally charismatic, so seduction is a short jump, whereas being an Ascension type alpha is a mountain to climb. I did get a bit of cash I wasn’t expecting though…

I credit PS for the courage to just go for it and to ignore society’s message that it is wrong and bad to approach a woman you like. “How dare you, you should be ashamed, respect all women, keep back!”

I might have to upgrade my self image if little successes keep coming like this…

4 Likes

@Michel
Why did you stop running Khan and go back to single stage titles instead of multi-stage ones?

2 Likes

@pacman why did I stop running Khan? To deal with overdue childhood trauma. ST1 wasn’t enough at the time.

Qv2 has made it much easier to build an alpha male foundation of AM/PS. Khan can certainly be the next progression.

n.b.

Saint thinks so, his sales email “Get revenge on your past with Khan” was inspired by my journal…

4 Likes

Those AM reactions looks just like mine… be prepare for the ladies bcs raw masculinity is Raw action without desire, very hot woman are not used to that.

Many times i go there just to chat and walk away, they always chase.

3 Likes

She was giving off so many IOIs at a distance, that when I approached her she looked shocked and unsure. She was feeling the raw masculine energy for sure.

You’re right, a hot man approaching is rare, but AM/PS makes it easier to just go and get, rather than wait around and hope something magical happens. :zap:

4 Likes

Very true but if you can try to analyze your thought patterns you will see that you dont really want them or desire them you just take action bcs you are reacting to their feminine energy… and they arent used to a real man going in with no fear and no desire and best of all outcome independent.

3 Likes

recon tales

• What’s a greying 40 year old doing chasing younger skirt?
  • Why am I still under the thumb of my parents?
  • I look bloody ridiculous with beads on my wrist, what am I? 12?
  • All my friends have abandoned me
  • Even younger family have married and bought a house, who am I?
  • Who am I kidding with improving myself? It’s fucked.

This is after just ONE DAY back from a two day break. I’m hoping there’s a breakthrough, but man it feels shitty. Qv2 is no joke.

7 Likes

Its not about what have happened to you, its how you explain it to yourself.

Reframe every bad scenario :

• my friends left me - My fake friends did me a favour for left me and showing how shit they were.

• still with my parents - i had no choice in the past and stayed with me parents…know i know better

• i look bloody ridiculous… - now i have a sense of fashion, originality and entity that before i didnt.

• … who am i? - i am what i decided to be in this time, now!!! I take massive action.

• …its fucked - everything in the world is fucked, i choose to be different, i choose to walk by faith and action and not by false promises and appearences.

In the end is just taking responsability for your life… if you still doubt yourself go inside a jail a real bad one and go and talk to a guy who is in for a heavy sentence or prison for life…i do social working with the so called bad prisioners, if you stop to listen to what they have to teach you…you will come to a conclusion - they made bad choices.

Dont make bad choices…quit pussy footing around and take massive action. At the end of the day you will respect yourself more and if you failed you are one step closer .

Lets go :muscle::muscle::muscle:

8 Likes

Younger, hotter, tighter what’s not to like. I do it, I just don’t understand why every other man doesn’t do it too.

Because you made bad decisions, started from a low position, had bad things happen to you and not had subs when you were young.

Who cares what the plebs think.

Not exactly good friends then, were they.

Stuck with an ugly wife they regret and a hefty mortgage payment which stops them acquiring assets.

Whats really fucked is not wanting to self improve.

9 Likes

@Michel
Pick your self up brother! Alpha mode - on!

3 Likes

@elme @pacman thanks guys, I needed that reframe.

@remarkable you have a no BS way with words I appreciate.

5 Likes

Michel 2.0

That was the worst reconciliation episode ever. Three days of grieving. This is the reason why: It signalled the permanent end of my low self worth forever. A breakthrough to a brand new upgraded level to version 2.0.

more women

Man, Primal Seduction keeps manifesting available women to talk to. This time two blondes on different trains, both sat directly opposite. Normally that would be an invitation, but I just didn’t feel like talking to anybody at the time. Part of it is no longer needing validation from women anymore.

the new platform

Either way, I look stylish with masculine swag and I’m learning not to care so much what others think. There is a little more sneak hatred from regular folk. Seems like they don’t like me being “above my station” (meaning above them). Problem is, they are “normal”, I’ve finally reached their level and now they’ve got a problem?

7 Likes

I’m glad you are experiencing such good improvements, and hope the grieving ends soon.

2 Likes

too primal to handle?

There comes a time in a man’s life where he must throw out the social rule book and just act on instinct. Within reason.

That’s me on a good day.

Only the straight edge discipline of Ascended Mogul is keeping me in line.

Feeling so comfortable in myself that I’m doing spontaneous things like

• Offering my train seats to groups of mothers and children,
  • Starting convos and being a little cheeky to shopping staff
  • Being in wonder at life, nonchalant and relaxed

and just becoming my new self. And yes even married women are catching a look. I’m not and never will be the loud domineering “alpha”. but the more relaxed and chilled, sitting back in the seat like I’m Tony Montana after a Coke break…

I now genuinely enjoy my own company (and I get to laugh at other men running away in fear of my mere presence :rofl:)

is this a money?

The other side of the coin is the slower realisation of the Ascended Mogul mindset. The realisation involves being successful only once leaving family behind permanently. It will take time.

3 Likes

My former girl-friends:

“Wow, you really don’t like yourself? So why should I treat you better than you? In fact I know you’re so love starved I’m going to use you for company and attention, maybe lead you on to keep you around. When I’m done with you, you won’t hear from me again until I get bored. Deal?”

My former art “friends”:
“Oh it’s him again, this boy really stinks, just wave at him and move on, pretend you heard what he said. He thinks we’re friends, I’ll indulge him just to keep a fan”.

My Parents:
"I never wanted a boy, just a girl, so when m daughter is born, I’ll put all of my money, attention and love on her. Him? Oh, I’ll just throw breadcrumbs while abusing him. Just in case, I’ll put the fear of God into him so he doesn’t want to leave when older. My first kids are much better than him anyway.

Random strangers
You pathetic, low class [__].

Now, it’s my turn.

Background

This is the type of perspective gained when releasing all of the most painful past trauma energies of the last 30 years and using AM/PS to give me a rock solid, long lasting alpha foundation. Everyone involved in the above statements have been released. Now I rebuild and own my own self unapologetically. If you don’t like me, kindly do one.

9 Likes

Wow its crazy how all that shit is getting removed from inside your head, that might seems how getting mad looks like. Can you imagine having all that shitty self talk until the end of your life? I am happy for you brother…cut the cords and become your own man.

The things you are relating with AM is how the masculine Archtype behaves, its action, its protection, its assertivness, its not needy, its just beeing…

The reconciliation part i understand, i had a day where i felt really vulnerable.

Keep plowing trough, keep taking action and keep a journal you will be amazed how you have changed. :champagne::champagne::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Just to be clear, that’s what I imagine other people say about me, based on their actions, which told me I have really strong internal beliefs like:

• “they hate me”
  • “they don’t care”
  • “No one respects me”
  • “I hate myself”

When they were all released, it felt like an exorcism. No more crying over spilt milk, it’s upwards and onwards :star2:

4 Likes

Back to work

First day back at work since the [___].
A long time work associate told me I got big (big swole or big fat?) then immediately left to join his crew. I cannot have 2021 start in the same way 2020 ended with fickle half arsed breadcrumbing. But instead of getting upset, I turned it around and reflected on a year’s change.

So, what has changed in a year?

Definitely more alpha: much much stronger self belief that comes across as banter, deeper voice and being more honest, self directed and contained, although a few times still seeking approval and a bailout (not taking enough responsibility for my own actions). I guess a few others looked towards me for directions and help too.

Bigger - in build, none of my clothes fit anymore across the chest and arms. I suspect Ascended Mogul contains physical body improvements to add pounds to my physique. If that’s the case, I’m impressed.

Those actually in charge were more “alpha” than me - but not by much: more powerful voices, certainty in their decisions and basic man management is all that separates me from them - and even then, leadership skills are easy to learn.

Customers tend not to fuck with me: at least three times, customers who were angry with our service tended to avoid fighting with me and picking on my colleague, (which shows a lack of class) but a good indicator of my unspoken power - don’t even try to test me.

Calmer attitude to work: No longer wanting to prove that “I am the hardest working worker please give me attention and love please please please” and just said fuck it - I do my best and let the chips fall where they may. Also no longer too bothered winning over some of the more dismissive and disrespectful colleagues, I just ignore them now. Not worth my time or attention.

Things to improve: not to be too enthusiastic and too keen on getting somewhere with the job and concentrate on growing the side business instead. AM tend to lead towards promotions but now I don’t want them, I’d rather redirect the work pay to my own endeavours.

It’s easy to lose perspective on what has changed (thanks reconciliation) but the alpha foundation is built. I’m no elite, but it’s way stronger now than last year on Khan (+ trauma). A couple more months should finish the job.

Side note: I was promised several slaps by a female security guard :wink:

3 Likes

So is Khan weaker :sunglasses:

2 Likes