Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

I sympathize with you my young WhiteTiger. :person_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position: Sit here with me as we meditate on patience and good fortune.

1 Like

Total, 6. 3 loops a day

So if I am understanding correctly @Fire the charge to rebuild my custom Ultima will ONLY be the $99 build fee, and NOT the additional Ultima fee since it is an upgrade. Is that correct ? How will that work when checking out ?

@SaintSovereign said there would be a discount to rebuild since I got my Ultima custom right before the B core was available. I am not changing any of the original modules…just want the B core.

1 Like

Can we, can we, can we? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is in it stonewalling then?

Running Dragon Reborn Q V2 St one. This is intense. Even more than the previous version. Often times Dragon Reborn feels like a data shredder for your mind

4 Likes

Any eta for primal seduction?:grin:

This is why I’m glad I’m starting with Qv2 on ST3.

2 Likes

Yo guys lemme know if it’s possible to make a custom right now in Q2 format or if I’m missing anything

You can. Just put it in the Notes section that you want Qv2

4 Likes

Did someone ask about the power of the Qv2?

This is from the SC email I just noticed:

“Q Core v2 increases the power of our titles by threefold.”

12 Likes

@Leandros

See above post!

It’s 3 times the Dragon power!

5 Likes

@RVconsultant
Thank you very much
I expirience/expect some thing like that.
I did 1 loop of DR St 2 Qv2, 3 days ago and only 1 loop of Love Bomb and 1 Sanguine Ultima since then and I am still processing.
And I am on break days for 3 days since today.

What I expirience is this: the new upgrades makes me blank in my head but I can sense that behind this blanknes the program is working unhindered and strongly exequtive.
So this blanknes comes in handy

Thank you SUBLIMINALCLUB

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! This is crazy. Definitely pulling back on loops.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant Thanks

1 Like

I wonder how it affects stacking. Any clues?

2 Likes

I’m on DR ST2 v2 and cut back from 3 loops to 1 loop. The 1 loop is clearly strong enough and much smoother than the older version.

5 Likes

Are we able to upgrade our current customs into Qv2 format yet?. Or side B (without the alpha scripting)

If 1-2 loops is enough, this is certainly great news. Is there a new official recommendation for this build?

Yes. Just put it in the Notes section that you want Qv2. Soon Qv2 will be the standard. Until the next upgrade

1 Like