Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

@Leandros

See above post!

It’s 3 times the Dragon power!

5 Likes

@RVconsultant
Thank you very much
I expirience/expect some thing like that.
I did 1 loop of DR St 2 Qv2, 3 days ago and only 1 loop of Love Bomb and 1 Sanguine Ultima since then and I am still processing.
And I am on break days for 3 days since today.

What I expirience is this: the new upgrades makes me blank in my head but I can sense that behind this blanknes the program is working unhindered and strongly exequtive.
So this blanknes comes in handy

Thank you SUBLIMINALCLUB

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! This is crazy. Definitely pulling back on loops.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant Thanks

1 Like

I wonder how it affects stacking. Any clues?

2 Likes

I’m on DR ST2 v2 and cut back from 3 loops to 1 loop. The 1 loop is clearly strong enough and much smoother than the older version.

5 Likes

Are we able to upgrade our current customs into Qv2 format yet?. Or side B (without the alpha scripting)

If 1-2 loops is enough, this is certainly great news. Is there a new official recommendation for this build?

Yes. Just put it in the Notes section that you want Qv2. Soon Qv2 will be the standard. Until the next upgrade

1 Like

Its the same recommendations of loop from before

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, @Fire - if you want to hire me for repeating the same information over and over again, am available lol

9 Likes

Oh I see. That’s 2-3 if I remember correctly. Ok thanks man

1 Like

I’m talking about the customs that were already made. Do they have to make the custom over again with the same subs?

Only if you want to. But the same 99 usd charges will apply (or in case you have a discount coupon based on number of comments in the forum, it will be a certain percentage off)

1 Like

Still blown away by the possibilities because Q V2 is three times as powerful

1 Like

So Q was what six times as powerful as what was prior and Qv2 is three times as powerful. That makes Qv2 what? Eighteen times more powerful than the original Ascension , Ascended Mogul, or Emperor?
@SaintSovereign @Fire

Asking for a friend

5 Likes

Math is Math and subconscious is subconscious.

2 Likes

It’s probably not acting as a flat multiplier because in practice reducing the number of loops means less “processing reconciliation” but each build themselves has gotten denser. Then we have to account for the fact that the scripting is genuinely different sometimes.

So the multiplier is probably in the vicinity of 18x, but not exactly.

Very interesting to note about 18x: we were once advised to max at 16 loops before Q. Now 1 loop of Qv2 is enough to test limits.

4 Likes

For bonus grades:

Interpret the new place of Terminus’s and Terminus^ amidst the new power shift. :wink:

So 2 loops of Qv2 = 6 loops of Q… Amazing!!!