Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

So thats why i felt it hits deeper when im in a loop of DR ST4 Qv2

WHILE having a less strong impact on reconciliation which is fantastic on more levels than I can describe.

I experienced something similar, I feel very little of the conscious input-mood and thought drips from Q in the forefront but I definitely see the external results-currently prefer the old way-but I get weird when staples in my day to day change-so attempting to trust the long game results as I’m sure when I acclimate I’ll prefer QV2

Do we know if this mean in results and effects or strength of build?

I can’t run more 3-4 loops of Q a day- does that mean I can only run 1 loop of QV2?

3 Likes

Same recommendation as before…

A. Start with 1, take rest days, increase by 1 loop each week;
B. Repeat until whacked.
C. Then, roll back 1 loop and stay within your limit.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

How about staying with Q and use QV2 once every 3 days.
Monday Q
Tuesday rest
Wednesday QV2
Thursday rest
Friday Q

1 Like

Interesting Question

1 Like

I like that idea thanks @pacman

my plan right now is to mix the two, I’ll test Dragon Reborn Stage 2 QV2 tomorrow night.
Was going to test tonight but my head felt very full after 1 loop of QV2 -similar to after a terminus loop.

My idiosyncratic subjective and feeling/sensory descriptions of how the build of the loop effects me is striking me as very funny right now. An attempt to backwards extrapolate an understanding of a technologies effect on my unconscious mind lol

I don’t know how it’s going to be if it comes to Stark but if it comes to RM it took me two weeks to accept the script so it may take more time before increasing the loops if ever.

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting for Khan Qv2 — @SaintSovereign any prediction when it’ll be available so that we Khans are finally able to take over the western empire?

15 Likes

I bet it is today

1 Like

I khan barely wait any longer.

13 Likes

It will drop right after everybody is done with their loops for the day. :grin:

1 Like

Saint mentioned that multistagers will be at the end, DR was an exception.

2 Likes

Same, but he said those will be last, so we gotta wait :confused:

Also, Qv2 is supposed to be better on recon, right?

So I guess we can run it every day better than the current Q?

1 Like

He said recommendations stay the same so same amounts of loop and rest days.

1 Like

Do you feel like the script is still playing in your head after you press stop on your playlist?

@SubliminalUser same question for you.

No, but this is a good question.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

I don’t know.

Please start with 1 mate. Wait 24 hours to notice it’s effects.

Sticking with Dragon Reborn Q V2 St 1 at the moment and feeling decent even though I am fighting a cold. Yeah I worry about things but it’s not in a super stressed out way. I no longer feel the endless doom and gloom that used to almost consume me at times.

:partying_face:

I hope you :hammer: that cold!

1 Like