Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhaaaaaaaaaannn
:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Aaaaaaalchemist! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Am I the only one that is waiting for Ecstasy of Gold?

6 Likes

Am I the only one that is waiting for Ecstasy of Gold?

definitely not.

1 Like

Just joining in because I need to scream without any definite purpooooooooooose!

3 Likes
8 Likes

Do you mean one QV2 loop only? Including that day running nothing else in stack within 24 hour period?

That guy really wants Khan

Haha

meanwhile Ricardo Montalban’s face at the end is like @SaintSovereign and @Fire dealing with demanding customers. :joy::rofl:

Relax, bro. It’s in the queue.’

2 Likes

Hey, can’t blame him. Who doesn’t want to be a khan?

3 Likes

That clip literally gets funnier every time I play it.

Shatner’s face close to the beginning listening to Khan talk with the slow close-up: it looks like everyone here waiting to find out when the next module will be released and what will be in it.

The scream (overact much?) seems pretty spot on as well.

(By the way, that’s very unprofessional behavior from a ship’s captain. Can you imagine if that was the reaction of your commanding officer? At that point you just say ‘Well, guess we’re done here. Good bye sweet world.’ and jump off the ship.)

And then that sigh at the very end: of whoever needs to handle our customer support issues.

1 Like

Even captains are human :slight_smile: And Khan is an all-around dick. a genius dick. but a dick.

1 Like

Genius.…dick …

Wait a minute!

(rushes to lab to design a new custom Ultima)

5 Likes

Khan QV2 gives you those eyebrows

That’s how I’m going to do it.

Im waiting for Khan as well. I plan rerun it.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: Khan has strong alpha conditioning. Others start testing you and “shit testing” you. I actually enjoyed trash talk anyone who started flexing on me when i ran Khan :wink: Its just pure fun put others into place. They can call me dick but they ask for it

1 Like

oh I mean Khan Noonien Singh. from Star Trek

1 Like

Inner Circle Qv2 is on the way. Q’s processing it right now.

8 Likes

27d

1 Like

Coming soon to a Q store near you :wink:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign How long before the other multi stage subs are upgraded. I cannot wait to run Qv2 EOG with R.I.C.H V2 and become gentrified

2 Likes