Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Quick question are the modules in the Q store also upgraded to Qv2?
Or
Is the whole custom in Qv2?

Be careful with that my friend, your subconscious might stonewall if you push it too much! It doesn’t like being talked to!

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken the Q Core comes with every custom by default. So the modules don’t actually need an update, since they take advantage of the new core. The glue that holds 'm all together.

3 Likes

Thank you @DarkPhilosopher for your answer

1 Like

I also have a question regarding the Q Store and Qv2, is there any additionnal delay to have a Qv2 order? And was the Q store on break for the long weekend? :open_mouth:

Given Fire’s earlier comment:

I would say there will not be any delay once implemented, it will just be part of the same standard process.

As far as a store break goes, I have no idea. Maybe Saint was doing some prep work for future awesomeness?

2 Likes

@Fire

Will there be new recommendations for using QV2 and/ or stacking with QV2 given it’s increased optimization and/or strength?

3 Likes

That explains why Dragon Reborn feels like it’s rehashing issues I thought were resolved

4 Likes

How many loops you did ?

I sympathize with you my young WhiteTiger. :person_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position: Sit here with me as we meditate on patience and good fortune.

1 Like

Total, 6. 3 loops a day

So if I am understanding correctly @Fire the charge to rebuild my custom Ultima will ONLY be the $99 build fee, and NOT the additional Ultima fee since it is an upgrade. Is that correct ? How will that work when checking out ?

@SaintSovereign said there would be a discount to rebuild since I got my Ultima custom right before the B core was available. I am not changing any of the original modules…just want the B core.

1 Like

Can we, can we, can we? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is in it stonewalling then?

Running Dragon Reborn Q V2 St one. This is intense. Even more than the previous version. Often times Dragon Reborn feels like a data shredder for your mind

4 Likes

Any eta for primal seduction?:grin:

This is why I’m glad I’m starting with Qv2 on ST3.

2 Likes

Yo guys lemme know if it’s possible to make a custom right now in Q2 format or if I’m missing anything

You can. Just put it in the Notes section that you want Qv2

4 Likes

Did someone ask about the power of the Qv2?

This is from the SC email I just noticed:

“Q Core v2 increases the power of our titles by threefold.”

12 Likes