Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

The dreams on DRst3 is pretty fucked up and weird, and because I’m listening while sleeping, I wake up and turn off after 4-5 loops. Then follows the crazy dreams till about noon or anytime I get REM sleep. Lucid hasn’t happened since end of st2

What do you expect of Stage 3 then?

@Sub.Zero regarding aspirations for the stage, I elaborate upon that in the extended post.

Also, I’m already facing some signs of having listened too much and I did just 2 loops (plus 2 Ultimas today). I never would have expected that I’d come up against such low limits; for reference, back when I started with SC I was listening 16 hours a day.

DR isn’t even on Qv2 yet. So I’m going to drop down to 1 loop and restructure my listening setup to enable a smoother ride. After the ride that was DR ST2, reconciliation is now a factor I take much more seriously than before.

2 Likes

It’s time for us to furiously ascend to the skies with DR Qv2.

3 Likes

I had this after 3 months Regeneration/custom.
1 loop is still enough for me since 5 months and it works better.
I think that a lot is healed :+1:

1 Like

Dragon Reborn Qv2 is ridiculously powerful. I don’t know if complete newcomers to subs could handle it now.

I ran just one loop of ST3 Qv2 and it finished more than two hours ago. I’m still feeling the effects of it. The effects of taking to the skies.

• Feels like the probability of succeeding in life is closer to 100% than it has ever been.
  • I’m becoming more and more above it all. Incredible shot of optimism. Feel like I’m the master of my reality.
  • Felt the loop AS I listened to it. In the past few hours, I got hints and small signs similar to those from too much exposure, including the odd pressure in the forehead every now and then (what the heck? It’s only one loop!)
  • “I am going to unlock a lot of powers very soon.”
  • I feel as if this one loop did more for me than all the various insights and interesting realizations I got from watching YouTube videos related to personal development over the past year. At least, that’s what I thought. We’ll see if it’s true.

Don’t think I need to do any other healing technique now. Just going to do EFT + some journaling for targeting specific things that come up here and there. This must be the most powerful tool out there right now.

10 Likes

Sounds great, the updated build seems to have an extra juice.

I’m doing all Stark Qv2 today, but tomorrow I’ll play all DR ST3 Qv2.

It honestly feels as if I have absorbed the content of several loops of DR.

5 Likes

Damn. I like the sound of that. ST3 seems to have more feel good.

I’m sort of glad I’m not doing it with ST2 which kicked my buttocks.

1 Like

Hah that’s what I wrote in another post! Good to start Qv2 with ST3.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser @Apollo I ran one loop of stage one Q V2 earlier and finished a loop of stage two Q V2 a bit ago. Still processing but I feel a weird disconnect that I felt running the previous version of Dragon Reborn but more pronounced. Just this feeling that things aren’t right and I have to do everything I can to fix that. I’m having a difficult time explaining it.

1 Like

That things arent right with you or with others? I asked because running DR, specially st2 I got the distinct feelings that something just wasnt right with me and I needed to fix it no matter what and a different feeling that the world is fucked up, sick and twisted. Not in a pessimistic way, but more in a sad realisation of a truth that doesnt feel good, but liberates you somehow.

4 Likes

Yes, same with @anon2351792 something was off and I felt like I was carrying so much on my shoulders. My vibe was off, even if I was running it with feel goods like EQ and PS, it’s just too strong. ST2 felt like a purge and I may have exhibited that turmoil, outwards because my interactions also changed.

Hang in there man. ST3 feels so much better for me

3 Likes

Exactly that.
That’s what I mean by disconnect.
Like what @Apollo just said about carrying so much.

3 Likes

I see Dragon Reborn especially now that its Q V2 as a liberator for ourselves to stop carrying the weight of guilt , shame , and expectations. This shit is toxic and unhealthy. I don’t want to be like anyone else or live someone else’s life .

6 Likes

Interesting… I did one loop of DR4 yesterday daytime. Got really vivid dreams last night.

I did not have the same reaction with EmpQv2.

I haven’t run Emp for a while. DR4 I run last month. That might be the difference.

@RVconsultant

1 Like

Imagine running DR ST4 Qv2 with DR Ultima V2 :open_mouth:

Might not be that bad.I actualy found dru makes running dr st4 easier than by itself.Havent tried the v2 versions yet though.

1 Like

This is what I´m doing.
Great combo!

1 Like

I had run 1 loop of st 2 V2.
Still my head Is blank or occupied
But I hade a thought right before I go to sleep that made me burst out of laughing : I learn from all the people, from the bad ones I learn what consequences it has to be like that and from the ones that do things better than me I learn how they did it. Most people are a pile of junk, I enhance myself now.

1 Like