A SubliminalUser is Reborn

:+1::fireworks::trophy: What more can I say?

2 Likes

Experimental Day

• WANTED (Solace)
  • Dragon Reborn Ultima (DR U)
  • Paragon Complete Ultima (PCU)

I noticed that my run of DR ST4 x2 yesterday caused some recon yesterday, so I feel that I may not be able to jump into 2 loops a day for a month in July (coming up fairly soon)! Instead, I’ll do DR U + DR ST4 which should be lighter as DR U is said to be more narrowly focused (but faster acting). I’ve also read that DR U helps people feel better, to a greater extent than does DR ST4.

That said, I think WANTED + DR U caused quite a bit of recon because I’ve been feeling this weird pressure in my head over the past several hours after finishing the stack. It could be do to other stuff since I went outside for a hangout after finishing the stack, and it also could have to do with great reconciliation. Perhaps a lot of healing related to WANTED is happening. We’ll see. Anyway, I am running PCU to help me out here.

I want to do better and I want to be better. After all, that’s why I’m here.

You’re right. I overlooked my Man For Himself custom which has Quantum Limitless in it. I already had plans to upgrade it to v2. When I do so, I’ll be sure to include some specific modules (looking at Index Gate & Technology Prodigy) that can help me out here.

Coming This Week

• Halfway point AKA end of month 1 of DR ST4 (June 30)
  • Start of Month 2 (July 1) of ST4, which will now have DR U + DR ST4

Pretty excited to move things up a notch. I’m not doing 2 loops of ST4 because I found that to give more recon than I’m comfortable with. It’s probably the sheer volume of information that causes 2 loops to be a challenge; DR U is a bit lighter so I expect DR U + DR ST4 to be smoother.

@James this could be you!

2 Likes

Years of indoctrination.

Recently when I told my wife I spent 5k on coaching, she was startled how I could spend so much money on coaching. Yet, it is totally normal to “buy” a house for 500k with zero money upfront. Paying it off all your life.

I learned it’s not their fault. It’s what they learned for decades and if I am being honest, I thought similarly in the past. You probably, too. Some indoctrination go so deep that your parents will tell you to get an MBA or a “proper job” even if you make 7 figures online. “It’s just not a real job.”

So it is vital to stand your ground and do your thing regardless.

You’re doing great. Keep it up!

1 Like

The probability of success in my life is 100%.

I keep on thinking this. Sometimes it’s hard to get out of my head, especially because I like the message so much. Not only that, I actually believe it. I have this “knowing” of it, akin to fact. Akin to the knowing that the sun’s going to come up tomorrow, that the earth will remain in perfect orbit so that life continues to be sustained on the planet.

Particularly notable is the fact that I first had this thought about success way back when I tried DR ST3 Qv2 for the first time.

That was back in early April. Perhaps it was part of the “trailer effect” as @Simon calls it, because since then this thought has become much more established.

I’m grateful that work last week was not heavy or stressful because I needed the days to rest and recover from my last trip. It’ll be a few months before the next one. In the meantime I’m going to continue to work on improvement. I’m glad that DR has made the healing and breaking down part of it so easy, because I now spend practically no time looking into healing or ways of thinking to make myself better (and in a lot of cases, it would just be to make myself feel better temporarily). I just become better at that naturally. So what now?

In the coming month, the big events are:

• Start of another half at work as well as performance reviews
  • Eye surgery. It’s time for me to have 20/20 vision naturally. I’m also getting my glasses retrofitted with high-end polarized mirror sunglass lenses to match the new me. This will take a bit of time to recover from so I’ll be using Paragon quite a bit after the surgery.
  • Will finally receive my invisible aligners to correct a certain aesthetic issue with my teeth (minor, but still getting it before it becomes a serious problem)
  • Planning for much more hangouts since nearly everything in my area has reopened.
  • Lifting in full force, going to take a more aggressive approach on intermittent fasting
  • Strong reading habit that should turn into one for practicing reading at a high speed + using memory techniques.

And last but not least, diligently practicing manifesting as well as learning how to make it even better. My favorite personal technique. I honestly just want to sit down and think of a large list of items to write into my life as well as for the world at large.

1 Like
  • DR U
  • DR ST4
  • PCU x 2

I decided to try DRU + DR ST4 in anticipation of the upcoming month to see how I can handle it. Turns out, I can handle this combo very well. No signs that I’m having bad recon from it (at least, on the same day). So now I definitely will make the switch to this in July.

I do need to be a bit less lazy, though. So tomorrow I’m going to run The Commander.

No more WANTED until I finish DR ST4. It doesn’t activate in a consistent manner due to all the healing scripting I’m processing. Next month is all in on healing, with helpers here and there for action.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn: Midpoint

Today is the last day of June which means we’re halfway through for ST4! Tomorrow, I level up the stack to one of:

• DR U + DR ST4
  • DR ST4 x2

The first one is more likely because I’ve had less recon on it so far. I’ve kept the second one as an option because the idea of removing one ultima slot that could be used for other stuff is a little disconcerting. You see, I’ve been operating on the idea of “slots” the past few months, where the first month of a stage has 3 slots and the second month has four slots. Typically it’s first 2 Ultima slots and 1 Q slot, and then 2 ultima/2 Q. If I were to do DR U + DR ST4 that takes up 1 U/1 Q. I’m a bit hesitant to run 3 ultimas in the same day, even though I’d still technically be using up just 4 slots. That’s too many state changes in my opinion. Which is why I might resort to DR ST4 x 2 on those days where I want or need to run 2 Ultimas. So I see two types of listening days occurring.

• DR U + DR ST4 + PCU x2. Total healing.
  • (Ultima) + DR ST4 x2 + PCU. This is when I’d want to run some action or other result ultima (Executive, RICH, etc.).

I don’t have anything in particular that I feel like reflecting on for DR ST4 at this midway point. A lot of what I would have said has already been said throughout the entries. My journal speaks for itself so far—even after all the healing done in the prior three stages, DR ST4 is certainly doing work on me.

And I’m getting better and better.

1 Like
  • DR U (currently playing)
  • DR ST4
  • PCU x2

Not much to say, other than that I like this stack so far and that I feel I will accomplish everything I set out to do.

From How To Make Subliminals Work Faster:

Journaling is also a VERY effective way to get faster results. If you adopt ONE practice from this article, let journaling be it. It’s THAT effective. First, it allows you to easily spot the progression of your growth. It also lets you easily see results.

Well, I’m glad that I picked up consistent journaling for DR! I agree that it is one of the best habits to have. Even if there are no challenges to walk through, writing a self-congratulatory post boosts morale.

There’s nothing in particular that I have to discuss when it comes to healing, except for perhaps quitting some bad habits and some laziness. The former is a continuing project and I’m doing EFT based on it. My favorite EFT session for it comes from Brad Yates’ “I can’t stop myself!” session. It’s really good stuff and I noticed that I became better and better at avoiding the target behavior quickly.

The biggest event this week will be my laser eye surgery that’s in a few days. Due to some of the idiosyncracies of the surgery I’m going to take a bit of time to recover from that surgery. Because of that, my plan is that after the surgery I’ll reverse my playlist so that it’s PCU x2 + DR ST4 + DR U to focus on physical healing first. I’m going to take some time off from work to recover, and I won’t do much in the following weekend either. Therefore I must do as much as I can in the days before the surgery!

Other thoughts:

• There’s definitely an upper limit to how often I’d like to do hangouts and events in a given week. After this long weekend, I don’t feel like doing more hangouts for a bit. In addition, there’s specific people I’d like to avoid for some time. As much as they’re fun to be around in the few times we meet, some of their antics get tiring to me very quickly and I don’t want to see them again for a few months. In some ways, they’d be a bad influence. In other ways, there are attitudes and behaviors that I don’t like but am okay with in short periods of time.
  • What’s going on with my sunglass replacements…they’re taking longer than expected!
  • My appetite seems to be on a decline, even though I am exercising. I likened it to getting bariatric surgery. It’s strange. I don’t feel like eating that much either. That makes OMAD easier to do, but makes gaining muscle potentially harder.
  • A shame that Q+ files won’t come until late this year. That made me revise my subliminal plan for post-DR, because I originally guessed they’d be available once I start going back to the office. It seems I’ll be stacking a lot of different subs instead of building a custom for a bit.
1 Like
  • Executive
  • DR ST4
  • DR U
  • PCU

Executive to kick me quickly into action, because this week is a short work week for me.

Physical developments

• Got my invisible aligners for teeth today. I’m on my way to better teeth. But man, this really reduces my motivation to eat…I want to do only OMAD.
  • Eye surgery on Thursday. That’s also a major life event that’s going to also mean a different look to me.
2 Likes

:prayer_beads::person_in_lotus_position::pray:

@RVconsultant the surgery happened this morning. I’m recovering now, with the help of paragon.

3 Likes

Following up on that, here’s my playlist for the day:

• PCU x2
  • DR ST4
  • DR U (now listening!)

With this period of recovery from the surgery, I’m going to be using PCU first (while adhering to the other post-op procedures prescribed by the doctor) in order to heal as fast as I possibly can. I already am seeing changes in my vision since the morning. Left eye has cleared up a lot, right eye not so much; that’s due to the different procedures done on each, with each having different recovery times. DR may have a role in this kind of healing if there’s any sort of emotional or other component to the process, but I am still running it because that’s my plan and I’ve got to wrap up Dragon Reborn this month. I’m going to get all the programming I can get from it before the month is over.

Please keep posting, mate! :pray::prayer_beads::person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

This recovery period from eye surgery is making me quite lazy…I don’t feel like doing anything.

One of my eyes is already at 20/20 vision.

4 Likes

Here’s a more substantive entry. I haven’t written much in the last few days due to needing to recover from the recent eye surgery. I’m still recovering, but I’ve healed to the point where I can at least try to type something up here without my eyes getting too irritated. Not to mention, I don’t feel lazy as I did during the first few days. In fact, I’m looking forward to coming back on Monday and getting done the work items I left open on Wednesday before I went for surgery.

When it comes to Dragon Reborn there’s honestly not that much I can say. I’m not having any big breakthroughs or anything like that right now. After all my experience, I don’t doubt that DR is working—perhaps it’s working on issues that are so beneath the surface that I won’t realize it until much later down the line. I don’t mind it. That just means the subs I run in the future are going to work much better. More relevant healing recently has come via Paragon which I’ve used to help the eye healing process. I’ve been doing it two loops a day as the first (instead of last) thing of the day. It’s a bit difficult to assess its impacts given that it’s been only a few days since the surgery but I’m going to take all the help I can get.

It’s hard to express how excited I am to go and run all the cool tools SubliminalClub has after establishing the very strong foundation that Dragon Reborn is providing for my entire life. There were already so many great things before DR, but afterward there’s even more. Check out the list of titles that came out after DR (this is the store sorted by newness)

Pretty awesome, right? There are so many titles that I see fitting into my plans. Too many, in fact. It’s currently challenging to imagine a listening schedule that can incorporate them all and still get results. This is focusing only on the mains, as Ultimas are situationally based so they don’t pose scheduling issues as far as long-term growth is concerned.

• I still feel that Khan is the best for me in terms of the general character attributes I want to have (and also foster great social-sexual success easily).
  • Inner Circle and PCC to get the right people and remove the wrong people.
  • Heartsong is for getting me the right person(s), romantically speaking. I like the idea of using this to easily move into a reality where I have found the right person(s) with much less effort and with less hassle than I might have had before. This seems to have powerful manifestation and my manifestation abilities have only grown with DR.
  • WANTED just seems to fit in with Khan and Heartsong. Also, it has Hero-tech physical shifting technology. I may even be using this regularly before I build any customs just so that I can get my body to physically shift faster from my workouts and other lifestyle changes I’m making.
  • I’m not forgetting the self-focused mains that I used in Man For Himself (QL, EF, ME). Though I’m not particularly inclined to use that right now…but I do want to get back to it. QL and EF with physical shifting tech would be amazing. And imagine ME with Q+ and all the manifestation tech advancements SC has made. Now THAT is going to be amazing. I’m also going to make MFH v2 have more specific modules, tailored to some of my interests and the idea of being so good at the stuff I work on and getting paid a lot for it.

I foresee making more customs than I originally anticipated just to make it feasible to listen to everything…but darn it, can’t the plus tech come any sooner? Hmm…money-wise, it’s not really a problem for me. Money is a renewable resource. I’m only getting wealthier and wealthier. RICH is helping me out. Knowing that so many things are going to have to be rewritten for plus makes me wonder how much is outdated, though. I know, I know—the current tech is already so powerful with Qv2 and I’d still be getting pretty good results, especially with so many things now cleared. The way I’m thinking here is like the way I think about tech products—I don’t buy every version, but when I do buy something it should be the latest and greatest.

6 Likes

Hmm. First nightmare in a while.

Dream: I was deciding on where to get a egg and cheese sandwich with these two guys I had never met before. They had argued in favor of going to Starbucks for that because apparently they have quality fresh ingredients there. Then some woman appeared at our table, told me her name. I searched her up, apparently she died on September 18, 2018. I then showed her the result on my phone and asked “But how is this possible? You’re dead.” Suddenly I felt constricted, and the life slipping away from me. She just smiled as I asked, “But how can this happen?” I kept on repeating that, my voice getting weaker and weaker as everything started to fade into black…until I woke up in the middle of the night.

2 Likes