A SubliminalUser is Reborn

Reflection.

Today is even better than the previous day.

• My manager approved my paid time off request. Did my run of Love Bomb Prototype in the morning help? I’m doing that trip, now gotta quickly book the right things with my friends.
  • My car got detailed. It looks SO great now.
  • I got everything planned for work today done early.
  • Another success in the stock market. I’m getting RICHer by the day.
  • I found out that my friend got job offers from a few places he told me he was going to interview at. I had written down that he’d pass those interviews and get offers from all the places.
1 Like

More updates. Featuring 2 loops of WANTED today.

Today was a pretty good day, although not much at work got done. That’s just the way it goes right before a long weekend (I got Friday off). In terms of social and other stuff, plenty of goodies.

• Got nearly everything booked for the trip today.
  • Despite not running RICH, I think its manifestation effects are lingering towards today. I see it reflected in my balance, anyways. That’s enough for me to be pretty happy. It’s to the point where a lot of expenses for the above trip are going to be covered by a single happening, given that I play my cards correctly. Wish me luck. That said, I don’t think this current thing is due to the RICH loops run recently but rather due to some manifestations which have been in the works for months.
  • WANTED is already doing its thing, I believe. Lots of interest in what I’m up to over break due to my “busyness.” I quite unabashedly said that too many people want to hang out with me :joy:(kinda true) and that got great responses. As mentioned in the title thread, a friend opened up to me a lot with little effort on my part in this evening’s hangout.

Tomorrow will involve Love Bomb Ultima + WANTED due to another social hangout. I’d like to see what I can do there. Also thinking about adding an evening hangout to make the day more eventful.

1 Like

I’m listening to my final loop of Dragon Flight.

4 Likes

Alright! My loop of Paragon is finishing up and we’re at the end of the day! To recap, today’s listening was:

• Love Bomb
  • WANTED
  • Dragon Flight
  • Paragon

This, combined with all the different hangouts and stuff I did today, really pushed me to the limits. However, I’m still here with enough energy to go on the forums and type up this entry. My legs are also a bit restless, surprisingly. So I may not be going to sleep for a bit. I’m a big fan of the way today went. It was a day off from work and I’ve spent it very well. I would even say that I’m proud of myself.

WANTED Results

The girls I hung out with today were fairly receptive. Again, more of opening up fairly quickly, just like with that friend recently. One of the girls commented on my glowing skin and how it looks so great. That shows me that I’m getting results from my actual skincare routine as well as WANTED (physical shifting as well as getting these kinds of compliments—I’ve been using my current routine since February but I haven’t gotten comments on its results until now).

WANTED’s physical shifting may be an action multiplier as well. So I’m glad I just got the next shipment of my skincare as well as the fact that I’m back to working out four times a week.

Next post: A retrospective on Dragon Flight.

Dragon Flight: The Retrospective

Anthology

I stand by this statement. Dragon Flight alone has been such an incredible and uplifting experience and these past two months have had such an amazingly better tone compared to the months prior. I am still amazed by the fact that I can’t recall a single day where I spent handling deep reconciliation from Dragon Flight, unlike with the prior stage which easily featured the craziest reconciliations. Sometimes, things do get worse before they get better.

I’m a major fan of the fact that Dragon Flight is an uplifting or “building up” stage compared to the previous two stages which focused on healing via breaking down.

Also outstanding is the fact that I’ve been on these upward currents throughout the entire time period. It’s not like the past where I’d work hard towards instilling some pattern of thinking or habits and it would run for a while, then I’d have a hard crash and forget about it, or just lose faith in the practice. With Dragon Flight, I find that I’ve been building in a more permanent pattern. If this were likened to a stock, it would be like a shift in the fundamentals of the stock and now the support is firmly established at a much higher level while the stock goes on a long-term uptrend. Dips here and there aren’t too concerning.

Sure, there are some days where I’m going to be a bit lazier. I’m not going to be at 100% all the time. But do I need to be? Perhaps these rest days are part of the process needed to be productive! So now, I am not as sad if I don’t get much done on a particular day. In fact, I give myself more permission to do that now. I know there are other days and these days can serve as springboards that will allow me to reach even higher places. Just as Subliminals need rest days, so does life itself.

Tangent

Thought of @Malkuth’s writing when I wrote the above :joy:

I’ve already seen a few other benefits occur:

• The imperviousness to external conditioning. What other people say about what I should do doesn’t affect me as much as it used to. Whether it comes from family, friends or strangers I’m not so bothered. (Perhaps you want this, @James? :slight_smile: )
  • Boosting of other subliminals. I have gotten awesome manifestations regarding R.I.C.H. and other tools. Just see the latest entries to see what I mean. Of course, I’ve probably just scratched the surface on this since I’m probably still processing mostly Dragon Flight-related content. Even then, it’s amazing to see how quickly things work now. I’ve only run WANTED for a few loops and there’s good stuff to report with it. Of course, WANTED itself works quickly on its own. Now imagine how quick it will be once I have fully integrated all the healing (still one more stage to go).

When it comes to healing, the greatest development of all is how little I think about the past and how much I am concerned about “Am I going to get better? Will I be able to get to where I want to go? Am I doing enough?”

• Yes. I am getting better already.
  • Yes, I will get where I want to go.
  • Yes, I am doing enough.

ST3 with Qv2 especially has developed a gigantic wall of strength that will allow me to withstand the ST1 and ST2 programming that I will get in Qv2 strength through ST4. I’m glad that I started Qv2 with ST3 because of that.

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire. I start stage 4 on June 1st.

10 Likes

That’s really encouraging @SubliminalUser. Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

I know what I’ll be doing after ST4 now. Although Q+ is still some time away, I must get myself ready for my custom and the new world that awaits me.

Dragon Reborn has done a lot of deprogramming and I shall follow that up with a lot of reprogramming.

Khan ST2 and WANTED are the tools that will create the new @SubliminalUser.

@pacman @subliminalguy @AlexanderGraves.

5 Likes

I like the idea of Khan ST2 right after DR for the correct programming!

New journal or keep this one?

@AlexanderGraves this journal will end with the conclusion of ST4.

1 Like

Welcome to the Khan-Academy.
Stage 2 on Q was very strong. The dominance is on another level. I know definitely that QV2 will be even stronger.

Will be following your journal. Tag when you need help.

Hold on tight!

4 Likes

Wow… youre experience with stage 3 has been extremely different from mine lol. Awesome stuff man! Ive been somewhat lurking this journal for quite a while now and really got to see how much youve seemed to grow firsthand. Cant wait to see how youre experience witht he final stage is gonna continue!

2 Likes

A SubliminalUser is Fully Reborn

We’re in the endgame now.

With Dragon Flight, I furiously ascended to the skies and saw how I can go beyond my limitations. From that thousand-foot view I saw that what lies ahead for me is greatness and massive success. With each passing day, I became more and more confident that this reality is within my dominion.

“Alas, there’s still more to heal,” I hear my inner voice say. “Let’s absolutely make sure we’re good to go.” Of course, I didn’t need this voice to tell me to run the final stage. There’s no way I’d consider my work here complete if I didn’t do so. Not to mention, I would like to see what synergistic effects all the stages together have. I’m sure the creators have packed some goodies in there.

I do not fear the healing and breakdown components from Dragon Fire and Dragon Blood that may be in Dragon Reborn, as intense they may have been individually. The gigantic wall of strength that Dragon Flight alone has given shall allow me to easily handle these now.

Off I go now, to complete the journey that has taken me to the deepest parts of my being and is taking me to the most astonishing successes.

12 Likes

I feel like I binge watched the first 3 seasons of a tv show just to get caught up for the current/final season… aka, I read your whole journal today. :sweat_smile:

Absolutely amazing stuff, I’m convinced that DR will be part of my next custom.

Thank you for inviting me to read the journal, I look forward to seeing how DR ST4 goes!

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

I am both glad and impressed by this feat (considering how much I write in some of these entries)! Glad you enjoyed it!

Today I’m jumping right into it, with two loops of ST4. In this ramp-up period, I am not listening to any other sub. So no ultimas or other titles today.

3 Likes

POW.

That last loop hit hard. Like a sharp, acute force localized to right in the middle of my forehead. No other reconciliation symptoms, yet it signifies I made the right call by dropping all other titles today.

Might it be due to the below? The below sounds like a feature exclusively for ST4, meaning that now my mind is working extra hard to do healing!

Utilizing the Dragon Reborn, your subconscious mind will automatically use all the methods possible for you to keep growing and to get you closer and closer to the person you desire to be.

These two loops alone will probably take several days to fully realize the impact of. That’s why I don’t currently feel the need to go above two loops. In fact, I may even reduce it on some days to do experiments; I’m currently planning on running BLU + DR tomorrow because there’s a lot I’ve got to get done at work. Of course, I’ll do a WANTED + DR experiment on Friday.

Now, I do have a trip coming up in the middle of this month. I’ve decided that that week is going to be a complete break from running Dragon Reborn. I’m thinking of running WANTED during whatever downtime is available during the trip—nonetheless, that week-long break from any DR-related content will allow my mind to catch up on healing on its own!

1 Like

I really like the idea of possibly also just doing a weeklong washout. Im also thinking about doing one myself. From what ive read on the forum its actually recommended like every 6 weeks or so to get the most out of the subs.

I forgot to ask yesterday… can you share which supplement you’ve found effective for deep sleep? I’ve been having issues sleeping again, and my Oura ring is showing deep sleep times in the 35-40 minute range, whereas usually it’s closer to 90 minutes. I’ve got a very limited supply of a sleep supp that was discontinued last year (I bought every package left on Amazon to hoard it…) and that works amazing when I sparingly use it. But, it is a finite supply… so I’m always looking for something new.

BLU + Dragon Reborn. Amazing productive day despite the pause in the middle for my eye surgery consultation. All these ultimas now work so quickly.

Guess what? Due to my company’s eye plan discount as well as the practice’s discount given for my specific type of insurance, I am saving $3500! This is another great RICH manifestation. A 2K discount was expected (I knew about this one since the day I joined my company), the extra 1.5K on top of that wasn’t. How helpful for getting my eyes corrected! I have my appointments set up for next month.

I was itching very hard to run another loop of DR because I’m excited to see what else I can improve upon, so I’m running my second loop right now.

5 Likes

2 loops PCU + 1 Loop DR.

Woke up today with indigestion. That hasn’t happened in two years. Not good. I ran two loops of Paragon in light of that. I haven’t eaten during the entire day to get my stomach to recover. It’s much better now than it was in the morning, but still pretty uncomfortable.

Did more planning for the trip, and basically decided where I’ll get my eye surgery. 20/20 vision here I come.

DR ST4 so far hasn’t shown me anything major, but that could be due to the tackled issues being so subtle that I won’t see them until later.

1 Like

Quick reflection before I go doze off and go into the weekend.

That stomach problem complicated my listening plans these last few days. Today was (in the listed order):

1. PCU
  2. WANTED
  3. DR
  4. PCU

I really went at it to heal my stomach using Paragon. It may have helped a bit, but ultimately giving myself a rest for quite a while (~1.5 days) helped. This is one instance in which I feel Paragon can work much faster and more effectively. Would like to see what it can do when it is at U+.

WANTED and DR will probably take several days for me to fully realize the effects. Especially noting the fact that I need to properly rest and get off sleep supps as I’ve been on them for simply too long now. I’m going to have to switch to using sleep audios to help me out here as being on those supps for so long can be quite damaging.

I wish I could do nothing this weekend, but I’ve got to get ready for the upcoming trip. So that’s what’s going on.