Q Module Pack #14: New Subliminal Experience

Available now at: New Modules - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

New Wealth Experience Core:

New Romance Experience Core:

New Learning Experience Core:

NDE…

The scripting in these cores are designed to “connect” to not only all the other modules in your custom, but any other titles you’re running in your stack.

28 Likes

First!

Stack this with stark!

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

Holy…

This looks fun.

Is this why you were C***ing? You still are, so it cant be

1 Like

So, having a WB:BDLM custom, do I rebuild it using the option, or add the NDE Core and go that route?

Holy wow. That has got to be one of the best module packs to be released, if not the best.

It basically should be named as “Subliminal Club” or “Saint & Fire”, it has some the cord tenants and ideas that you’re running with.

Also, the possible potentials of using NSE into titles is a game changer. One could build a single title with every missing Experience and make something so powerfully incredible.

This custom pack is an entrepreneur’s dream!

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused by this module pack release, to be honest.

I was under the impression that by rebuilding a custom with an updated title you’d be getting the New Subliminal Experience scripting (ex: updating a custom with WB to have the NRE included into your custom).

Judging from this module pack, those NSE scripts (NWE, NRE, NLE, NDE) have to be added in separately? So I upgraded 2 older customs for nothing? Maybe I’m mistaken, will wait for your clarification @AnswerGroup

3 Likes

Yeah my first question right off the bat was why would we want to add NDE core to a custom with BDLM if BDLM already has NDE in it?

That applies to pretty much all possibilities… once a sub has the NSE experience upgrade, why add the individual core to a custom?

Totally makes sense for customs that are 10 module, no core, to enhance the modules to a core. But otherwise I’m confused

1 Like

Sounds like they boost store title cores. ??

They disrupting our concepts of Sub Club hahaha

2 Likes

So is this a temporary fix?

If you want upgraded stark, do you just add NWE and NLE to a custom and stack it with stark?

14 Likes

Nah… BDLM already upgraded and still recommending NDE with it

Must be something new / more

How many is too many NE cores in custom?

Ideally, I’d probably put 1 per custom if possible

The monkey wrench :wrench:

To all our custom plans :rofl:

1 Like

Well I understood that; my question is are we still getting the NSE scripting if we use that updated major title’s core in a custom?

My assumption was that by including a major title core that was updated with NSE into a custom, what you describe in the screenshot would already happen. Are you saying that for the NSE to influence the rest of the cores and modules, it needs to be added as an additional core?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire.

You got to do something to add more than just 20 modules to customs.

After each module pack release it just becomes that much more harder to select just 20.

5 Likes

We’ve answered this question multiple times before and it has never changed. When someone asks if “[x] module is in [x] title,” what is our answer? What has our answer ALWAYS been?

In other words, the most OPTIMAL way to include NSE in a custom would be to include the module itself as a core. Now, with the way the NSE works, this isn’t as big of an issue as with something like Inner Circle. However, this version of the NSE is specifically designed for customs – it has additional scripting to boost its effects and essentially “glue” everything together. Now, if you don’t want to do this, by all means, you can still enjoy the versions of the NSE that’s in the individual major title cores.

@ouroboros – BDLM is NOT the NDE. It contains the NDE. The NDE will work extremely well in ANY sexual title or custom. I just wanted to use that picture because it’s funny as hell.

18 Likes

Does a New Subliminal Experience Core work for the custom it’s in or for the whole stack?

You’re getting the version of the NRE that’s in Wanted Black. This version of the NRE is a core version for those who want that “double hit” of it, or a more pronounced version.

20 Likes