Q Module Pack #14: New Subliminal Experience

Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Double Wanted Black burger :hamburger:

2 Likes

That picture actually scares the shit out of me! Looks like a creature you would encounter during a bad lucid dreaming session or while astral projecting to the lowest realms. :scream:

4 Likes

Hahahaha

When your wildest dreams go too wild
Too BIG

1 Like

Tbh that picture makes me want to build a custom with it haha

1 Like

Single store core with multiple NSE cores going to be the new meta?

If they connect to the stack, could one, say, make one custom with NSE as a “booster, enhancer, supporter” to other customs or titles in the stack; similar to those free-flowing result enhancers from Q days? Just curious

Would some of the modules such as visionary, one purpose, Perfect Avatar, Value Proposition, or Revelation of Product, have an effect on creativity for creative purposes? And is it recommended to include them in such, since they seem more suitable for business?

2 Likes

@fire’s photo was helpful

Tbh I hit “show more” on the Q store instead of going into the page as I didn’t expect a fuller body of text! My bad there I think it’s self explanatory for the most part given that deeper description.

@SaintSovereign mentioning The double hit of NDE is pretty clear as well.

I don’t really care about NDE so I don’t have any questions about that.

But I am reading this and thinking of the NLE/Productivity.

Would productivity modules fall under the New Learning Experience category?

limitless executive + additional NLE would obviously be good, even after LE is upgraded. But what about the executive. Would NLE directly affect productivity? Or does NLE affect the cognition at it’s base; which affects healing, which effects productivity?

I think a “new productivity experience” added to the executive (and eventually other subs, possibly) would be POWERFUL.

For marketing and for subs :joy:

1 Like

I wish people would describe my D that way…

3 Likes

I wonder how much these NE would help hard gainers

Some titles have never helped me much
No matter how I use them or build them

2 Likes

Murphy’s law man, just be grateful they don’t drop it to 10! We’re already down to 3 major titles instead of 4 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Works wayyyyy better tho so I don’t even mind

2 Likes

Some titles you might not be ready for, or taking action on the right way, or really want the results of down to your core… could be anything.

But are you a “hard gainer” if you get good results on some subs and “not much” results on other subs? Doesn’t that just make you have preferences?

Is there a limit to how many I can use?
Will the romance experience scripting help me if I don’t use a romance title yet I feel as if I am already manifesting powerful romantic situations?

6 Likes

Are the New Experience cores comparable to the Major Title cores in terms of size or density?
For example, would having BDLM, Divine Diamond, NDE and NRE cores be as normal, a beefy 4 core custom?

6 Likes

I don’t know. It always takes a while for me no matter what title

Physical titles take like forever or never

Exactly what I’d like to know
I have BDLM Diamond ZPv2 custom

Three regular cores seems pushing it

1 Like

What issues come up with Inner Circle? Not sure what you’re referring to and how IC fits in. Are you saying Inner Circle wouldn’t need or even benefit much from additional NSE, but more comprehensive titles would?

Looks like One Purpose and Furious Ascent in the same custom could be something remarkable.

3 Likes

Hmm. I had a custom idea of EOG St4 Core with RICH or Nouveau RICH Core. With this new module pack I guess I can do EOG St4 + NWE Cores.

Maybe I’ll do a custom sooner than I planned.

1 Like

Cool stuff but nothing I need to till other store title cores upgrade

I’ll just chill & sit this one till then

I’m confused so asking

1. Does the BDLM q store core contain the NDE now? Or only the update title. Same with WB ect are these cores update to include their versions of the New Subliminal Experiences or do we need to add…Do The New Emperor Core in q store and relevant cores contain the NWE/ NRE
  2. Do these counts as the 1 of 2 cores in custom?
  3. What does NDE do that BDLM doesn’t do?
2 Likes