Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Haters blowing smoke

6 Likes

:rofl:

It’s not even hating though, it’s just useless drivel spam.

Taking away from the actual discussion from what NFTW can bring, what people are hoping for, etc.

2 Likes

3 Likes

NSE is definitely a game changer. I’ve never seen this many people getting tired of the low ROI bullshit. The dissonance is beautiful to see. People are even making off-topic threads.

I imagine that in a year, this place will look really clean and tight. There will be less and less tolerance.

I even think that James who has been here for a while, is finally seeing breakthroughs with these new updates.

10 Likes

Can anyone send me the thread or maybe an article which explains what NSE is?

Im out of the loop

Probably best descriptions can be found in the latest Module Pack:

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Creosote is made of carbon.

All life on earth is based on carbon.

So carbon = life.

Conquering the carbon = conquering life.

Maybe this will be a life extension multi-stager?

Stage 1: Heal the decay mindset
Stage 2: Install the immortal mindset
Stage 3: Activation of the longevity phenotypes
Stage 4: Switch to a reality where you will live the longest

The blurred picture could be the spheres of the chemical model of a carbon nuclear core.

c

7 Likes

Diamonds is also based on carbon and diamonds lasts forever.

o snap. I just connected additional dots.

:thinking: How could i have missed that?

2 Likes

Creosote is a plant as well - and it’s an invasive plant that spreads everywhere and essentially never dies, it’s extremely resilient.

Despite being “invasive” as in grows and spreads, it’s also a beneficial plant with massive benefits.

We’ve got themes of plant life, spreading (conquering), resiliency, and ancientness - some creosote colonies are 12,000 years old.

Maybe this really is multistage chosen! :o

5 Likes

Multistage Chosen would be an insane addition to the line up.

I am very hopeful that within the next year we have a broader line up of multi stage titles. They’re extremely powerful.

3 Likes

Think it’ll be something health related, like multistage paragon.

4 Likes

Super quiet

1 Like

I have a theory about Creosote Conqueror ZP.

There’s all this discussion about chimney this and chimney that. I’m wondering if the obvious is being overlooked… We’re talking about ashes here. What’s the connection?

A story in my life.

In my last year in college, I chose to go to a missionary training school. It was adjacent to our campus, and it took the whole 16 week semester.

We lived with bare essentials, forcing us to utilize what we already had, adapt what we could, build usable tools of all kinds, and even grow our own food.

I really liked the personal gardening we did, but I learned something very valuable. One of our crops was corn, and the husks on mine had turned yellow
:flushed:. I learned it’s an obvious deficiency of potassium. Glaringly obvious.

And a very common source of potassium? Wood ashes. In many countries overseas, most fields are still readied for planting by burning the old crops after harvesting. This way, nothing is lost, and less fertilizer is needed for the new crop.

To connect the mystery of what Fire’s building with my story, one has to understand that our personal mistakes, fears, and failures rarely ever need to be kept out of sight or discarded. They can, in fact, be gleaned from.

They created Rebirth, sharing how we could rise from our ashes. What if we could learn from our mistakes, ultimately giving ourself more value and not less?

What if the very things we thought were our greatest weaknesses could be transformed and seen as stepping stones to success?

Because generally, ashes are useless.

Unless you know that that’s exactly how you’ll grow vibrant, strong, and successful.

4 Likes

I predict the next release will come …???

2 Likes

I think Fire just dropped that post and left. Now he’s just watching the chaos unfold from everyone’s divergent thinking trying to link this to a new title lol

4 Likes

Damn @JCDenton, this would be awesome. I vote for this!!!

NFTW is Back. Two drops.

Chimney Sweeper X on the way, and what’s this?

SPOILERS

It’s Stark: Flowers and Puppies Edition

33 Likes

Every superstar need his theme music! DAMN

1 Like

Are you ready for even crazier travel results?:eyes:

Also @SaintSovereign when will 1 day custom delivery be back? Was hoping to get the new Stark in custom form😎