New Major Program Suggestion

Hello everyone,

I am new to the website (Just finished 21 day “Emperor” Level Up)
I would like to suggest a new Major Program, Keep in mind that i am interested in becoming a author or stand-up comedian (there’s also guitar playing but since it would not fit in with this program disregard that)

So the program’s main goal would be: As you socialize you get inspired on creating content. (for stand-up shows, books, social media content etc.)

So this components would be nice:

• Instantly pull yourself out of work mode and put yourself straight into social mode (True Social)
  • Become completely present and comfortable in the moment. (True Social)
  • Feel good and have fun (even by yourself) in all social situations (True Social)
  • Develop a profound sense of social freedom. (Daredevil)
  • Rapidly improve your confidence and how comfortable you are around other people. (Daredevil)
  • Minimize socialization exhaustion. (Daredevil)
  • Attract and manifest a massive social circle of people that love you. (Daredevil)
  • Overall cognitive enhancement—faster raw processing speed, increase fluid intelligence, etc. (Emperor)
  • Tap into the infinite power of the subconscious mind to discover the most incredible, endless, untapped potential and ideas, each one a potential masterpiece. (Ultimate Artist)
  • Effortlessly overcome artist’s block (Ultimate Artist)
  • Develop the mindset that you deserve to be paid for your art / craft (Ultimate Artist)
  • Wealth manifestation scripting geared toward selling / being paid for your art or craft. (Ultimate Artist)
  • Also some productivity & discipline scripting when it comes to advance writing your contents would be nice…

So what do you guys think?
Thanks…

As you’re describing your needs, it seems to be totally covered by what the store is already offering.
So you could make a custom with Daredevil, Ultimate Artist and eg Limitles Executive as cores and find the right modules to fine tune it for your comedian role.

I left out True Social, because a part of me thinks that DD covers all your bases as well and LE would cover productivity and cognitive enhancement.

If you seriously want to propose this a a new major title, there’s the roadmap somewhere here in the forum for exactly that purpose.

3 Likes

Just use ultimate artist + daredevil + emperor

1 Like

I would go with Stark as it covers pretty much everything you mentioned, and Renaissance Man (that would cover even your guitar playing). On top of that, you could run Limitless Executive to amplify the whole process.

3 Likes

Manifesting “challenges” to overcome part of Stark kind of making me not pull the trigger on it, although i can see the merit in that considering the final result of fame.

Intitutively thinking, i would rather only run 1 or 2 subs at the same time. i do energy work beside the subliminal listening. my schedule would be too busy with 3… Plus Emperors way of creating wealth might be contrary to laid back style i mentioned in the request.

I don’t really know my way around the customs, do they come as Q? because ZP style feels better to me.

They come in ZP.
The best technology on the market right now.
So no worries.
BTW, you could add an NSE core as well. Like New Wealth Experience if you want to make a lot of money as a comedian.

Edit
Also it’s recommended to start slow. So only 2 subs MAX for the first three months. Also using the majors before putting their cores in a custom is often recommended to get a feeling how they work for you.
And customs should also wait until you have some experience with SC subs.

1 Like

“Also using the majors before putting their cores in a custom is often recommended to get a feeling how they work for you.” That’s a nice info, thanks.
I checked the custom shop but still have no idea what NSE core is :sweat_smile:

There are different types of MSE: NWE, NLE, NDE, NRE

basically stuff like New Wealth Experiecen, which manifests positive expiriences which help you manifest wealth and cultivate better wealthy mindset.

Same for romance, learning, etc

1 Like

Check this thread out. It’s the one they revealed the NSE cores. The first post alone explains everything. One of them can be added despite the 3 core limit because they are working somehow differently.

1 Like

A lot of Primal is about having fun.

Combined with its social scripting and the self-confidence it could be a good base for stand-up.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like