Morphic Fields experience

So would you suggest we play something like sapien’s Attract wealth track with AM/Mogul/EoG/Emperor/Khan? Do you think it would “boost” the sub’s effect on us?

3 Likes

@d1gz Probably. You should try it. The blockages video I posted above boosted the sub’s tremendously for me.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… I just might. Once my gums have healed up enough. Probably next week. Thanks @R.E.M.P.O

3 Likes

To be honest, I find the idea of “psy vampires” intriguing. I’d love to be able to manipulate energy at such a scale just to know what it’s like. I can’t stand not being able to access my full potential.

Actually, whenever I go to dance festivals I stay on the sidelines and breathe in the energy that the crowd radiates out, so who knows, I may have been doing something similar without even knowing it.

Haven’t read all the posts in that thread yet, but there is (as was stated above) a video on his thread having a different explanation for the name (vampire project). The thread would make it as if there’s more to it though.

Personally, I’d like to believe I’m sensitive enough that I will feel when someone leeches or drains my energy. But if they take the energy I’m casting off anyway, I’ll accept that. I may not agree if it is done without notification, but I can accept. If I needed that energy, I wouldn’t have been leaving it all over the place. :slight_smile:

Imagine if it was possible to see all those energies everywhere. It would be like how Neo perceives the Matrix. Suddenly you can see how everything is connected. That would be some ability. As long as you can turn it off at will though. It could drive you mad, much like a telepath being unable to shut out the voices of all the people around them.

@peter does have a point. I tried a booster-subliminal from YT once. I then realized it was using very loud ultrasonics. Which made me think. What if there are YT videos out there using ultrasonic subliminals without advertising them? We’d be exposing ourselves to them without even realizing it.

@d1gz have you read the comments on the teeth/gum tracks? I was thinking of trying them to annoy my dentist by doing the “impossible” and not telling them how. But there were several comments remarking how the progress reverted as soon as they stopped listening. I don’t see why that would happen, but it was odd…

3 Likes

Yes. Might be a big part of why everyone’s there in the first place.

From the kinds of experiences that performers routinely report, seems likely to be the case.

2 Likes

I meant I may be absorbing people’s energies like a “psy vampire” without knowing it. To me, it feels energizing, like cool morning air.

Usually when people get together for a common goal, their energies align and amplify each other. Which is why meditation in a group is so deep and powerful, you draw each other deeper. In the case of a dance festival, people go there with lots of energy to dance it all away. So many people will cause a very powerful wave of youthful energy containing excitement and elation. Feels amazing if you don’t get drawn in by it.

Heck, now I sound like a vampire. Give me your youthful energy, my child, it tastes so good. :slight_smile:

Well, as long as it’s Anne Rice’s vampires, or maybe some of the Masquerade ones, and I can still “get it up”, I guess there are worse occult beings to be. I’m a scholar and a lover, captain, not a monstrous creature of the night.

Twilight’s vampires work as well, as long as I don’t meet any super-clingy whiny girls.

Don’t know about the Diaries vampires, they can be quite out of control.

I have to say, before Alchemist I never went this far into stuff like this.

4 Likes

Looked at some comments on YouTube, but didn’t see anything negative. Also didn’t see negative comments on Patreon. Although it may be possible that some were not following the directions. These tracks should only be played at most 3 times/day. It might be a case of overdoing it?

2 Likes

I would highly recommend NOT mixing these products with our titles. We already have energy manipulation scripting within our titles and I’m not sure how these titles will affect that. In fact, after reading the FAQ on the company’s website, I’m not actually sure what exactly he’s selling, if anything. I find the morphic field concept intriguing, but the notion of someone “creating” them to sell by meditating and imbuing an audio file with one is questionable.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

FWIW - I had no noticeable sensations or effects when I listened to any of these on my laptop speakers, but last night I connected higher quality external speakers and ran the Endocrine Rejuvenation and Adrenal detox products through the external speakers. Overnight and all day so far today I’ve had what feel like detox reactions like headache and blocked sinuses.

Then again maybe I just have a cold. :man_shrugging:

@SaintSovereign is probably right about not mixing these with SC, but I don’t mind giving it a shot. Risk is part of life.

What could possibly go wrong? :slight_smile:

Update: The headache and congestion are mostly gone, so I don’t think it was a cold. Still feels like a detox reaction to me.

6 Likes

They seem to compliment the subliminals quite well to my surprise. This is becoming a ritual for me.

8 Likes

That gums one is crazy. I thought there must have been an issue with the upload until I read the comments.

User: It sounds like the reverse thrust on the jet engines of a landing C-5 cargo plane! …or an avalanche!

Sapien: thats amazing, its actually sampled and mixed from both those things.

:smile:

Now I turn the volume down a bit before the house collapses.

I have to say, with speakers you can definitely feel something with the teeth and gums ones. It may be the vibrations of the sounds or it may be placebo, but still…

2 Likes

With decent speakers i feel a weird resonance when i run the Sapient Med products, although each one does feel different. I felt nothing using my laptop speakers though.

1 Like

Laptops usually have plastic stuff in front of the speakers, causing the sound wave to change. Decent speakers are exposed enough that the wave can travel.

Still, I don’t know if he actually picked frequencies for their associated effects or if he just needed a static sound to focus his intent on. But I love humming along with it nonetheless.

1 Like

Anyone interested in learning more read this article from his site.

3 Likes

I prefer the iAwake research. It’s more sciency-sounding. :slight_smile:

Turns out Eric Thompson founded iAwake, no wonder they keep using his research.

3 Likes

Your right. However I don’t get the results from iAwake that Ive been getting from sapien’s audious.

5 Likes

I also never had any results from iawake audios. They are nice to listen to but thats all.

5 Likes

Very true indeed.

2 Likes

Maybe the intent actually comes from the listener? Perhaps the audio just provides a focus for that intent, to connect to the appropriate morphic field.

1 Like