Morphic Fields in SC products?

There are products out there that claim to use morphic fields hence me asking.

Like other producers one named sap something

1 Like

Yes i know the one you mean. Ever tried them ?

Out of the blue new morphic producers came to the scenery, not only that fella.
I’m trying one of them, and are extremely, astonishingly powerful. Body morphing’s doing excellent.

2 Likes

Since morphic fields are not subs it should be safe to run them after using SC subs i guess.

I was just wondering whether or not SC would incorporate morphic fields in their subs in the future. But then, I think that that’s a whole different technology that would require tons of research and testing, and, morphic fields have a different playability than, say, a Q product. You can loop some of the fields I’ve seen over and over, while with these particular subs, there’s more of a limit. At least in the beginning.

1 Like

It’s safe, as long as I’m aware. Haven’t seen any problem using both of them.

1 Like

There is some interesting literature on morphic fields which really got me intrigued. Its something I am going to take a deeper look. You are correct its a whole different technology from what I can see and I doubt very much SC have incorporated it into their products.

@SaintSovereign already commented on this:

3 Likes

Never saw that thanks.

Which one?

What exactly are “morphic fields”. is it some woowoo thing?

Basically, concentrated energy, or programming on a molecular level to accomplish certain changes, in a human body for example can be used to heal organs, add muscle or produce scent, etc.
Can also be used to induce certain feelings by adding specific hormones production, like serotonin or testosterone.

It has some scientific basis, although I haven’t really investigated myself. Just know the basic stuff.

2 Likes

How do you get something like that into an audio recording? That confuses me.

I don’t know myself. But not that I really care about it, I’ve used them, they work. That’s the only thing I seek.

1 Like

Yea. There’s certain producers whose work I’ve gotten benefits out of. But be sure NOT to mention the big one by name.

I’m aware of that. No need to remind me though.

Just like I said the last time this topic popped up, let them do their own marketing, gents.

5 Likes

So the conclusion is we shouldn’t be using morphic fields with SC products, right?

Saint has advised against such practices.