Morphic Fields experience

Well, he does state he meditates for hours to create the field and then associates it with the track, so I would assume there is intent on his part.

iAwake doesn’t use the very specific detailed fields that Sapien does. Also, they don’t create fields, they record them. They have fields with brainwave patterns and healing patterns. I do tend to feel calmer and am able to relax faster and deeper on those tracks.

Besides, I merely meant to look at the research papers on the iAwake site, given how extensive they are.

2 Likes

Is this present in titles like Emperor v4 ?

2 Likes

Was listening to sapien for a few months but just decided to stop because I felt like I was becoming obsessed with listening to his audios. Then I came across this thread and saw all the vampirism shit.

Then I saw this: https://enlightenedstates.com/index.php/forums/topic/project-vampire-a-resolution-please/

That imbd link coupled with his youtube url is what finally did it for me.

I could be wrong about him and just overreacting and reaching, but if he did have ill-intent, hopefully whatever voodoo vampire crap he was on is reversible and not permanent.

1 Like

@anon3072973 Could you or anyone link or PM the video of Sapien addressing this? Couldn’t find it.

I just have a hard time trusting the intent of strangers online. It took me a month or so of browsing this forum for me to even decide SubClub products was legit and safe. Sapien audios have worked tremendously for me, but seeing as they’re free on YT, the sayings of “if it’s too good to be true…” and “there’s always a price to pay” come to mind.

2 Likes

I perfectly understand. He has a store on gumroad though and a store on a website where he sells products within a range of 150-600 bucks each. Getting exposed would ruin him immediately.
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVw876r23s

2 Likes

I have been listening to the 2 dopamine ones for a week now and i am feeling so freaking great. Brings me back to my teenage years where life was so exciting and pleasurable.

2 Likes

Lol this thread is now hidden? I was looking for it. :grinning:. Haha. Anyways blockage remover + challenge growth coupled with nerve regeneration is freaking insane. Those two work great together.

2 Likes