Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Yes and now they are Most Wanted

2 Likes

Even in other people’s dreams lol

2 Likes

The sequel to the movie. 2 fast 2 wanted starring chad thundercock

3 Likes

Hey man, yes it will help, the amount of gains you get from the combo is almost similar to getting the newbie gains, except you’re the one causing them to be that fast.

Think of WANTED as a big main core sub for everything physical, anything else (physical tech) you stack it with will boost that specific area, EF3 with WANTED will body muscle gains, with EF2 it will be a fat burning machine, with diamond your hotdog could end up like a corn dog :joy: etc.

5 Likes

Just wanted to update on my wanted ultima, All I can that it is taxing :sweat_smile:, at one loop I end up taking a nap every time after I play it, much more than the regular wanted, as far as changes I can feel it significantly more in my shoulders and lowerback. I do have a question for @SaintSovereign and @Fire would using a morhpic field for getting taller interfere with wanted?

1 Like
6 Likes

Wow, I honestly didn’t know that Wanted came as an Ultima. Unless you’re talking custom?

Yep custom

1 Like
2 Likes

How is the module Elegance for you?

2 Likes

I did notice elegance the other day. I was dancing, mind you I’m probably average at best, but it seemed like I was able to move pretty smoothly and in a sexy way if that makes sense. I could tell it was working because these 2 girls were eyeing me basically begging me to come talk to them

10 Likes

Very nice :+1:t4:

3 Likes

My god, Wanted made my nose straighter… And now I feel like my face is getting more symetrical, it’s so wierd. I’m like the same person, but my look is a little bit different…

19 Likes

so more attractive? I think you were already an attractive guy right?

1 Like

Yeah, I already consider myself an attractive guy, now my face just seema to be getting more and more symetrical… Like, people who saw me as hot will still see me as hot… it’s just slowly changing.

6 Likes

I can also confirm some cool physical changes with Wanted.
My jawline has gotten super defined/chiseled
I looked in the mirror the other day and couldn’t believe it honestly.
My hair looks great and i get compliments on it everyday from women.
Attraction signals everywhere. Had my classmates and professor (woman) super horny like super giggly and stuff professor keeps looking right at me specifically during class straight eyefucking…girls making up bullshit reasons to try to talk to me…

Wanted is great. But I’ve been listening to wanted and wanted alone for a while now (a little after it first released) with a little bit of stark. Just added iron throne because wanted and my natural personality are very laid back so i need something to gimme that urge to be a bit more aggressive. Wanted hasn’t done that but the internal/physical/stylechanges are undeniable i feel/look/radiate SEXINESS and CHILLNESS

Oh also notice it affects men as well…like every guy wants to be my friend. I was always popular with people but it’s like overdrive nowadays like everyone i meet wants to hang out with me.

15 Likes

if youre wanted by women that instantly makes you more popular with men, because that is a sign of status like being rich or like being very physically strong

8 Likes

More popular, or scorned by silly yella jelly bellies. Doesn’t matter either way cuz…

Their girl can’t un-take this di-

1 Like

thanks to already being a target for silly yellow bellies and fearsome in my khan stack over the last 5 months ive realized that they do this free advertising thing and it’s dope.

“stay away from that guy i heard he’s an asshole and xyz”

her “oh thanks for the heads up ill keep it in mind”

her internally “wow is he really that bad? I wonder how bad this boy really is…?”

5 Likes

When even your enemies become your wingmen

2 Likes