Custom Intelligence

The build cost for a custom subliminal is US$100 and if you have to licence at least 10 modules each costing US$14.99, it won’t be easy to get a custom subliminal for less than US$200.

Calling in the nerds

On another note, what are you looking for exactly in terms of intelligenxe? It is a very broad term.

He’s right, the more modules you’re able to fit in the better
While customs appeal in the sense that they reduce the amount of listening time and stress of counting daily programs.

Their strength lies in the synergy of the modules being in harmony together based on how you envision your progress.

That’s my advice

Being honest and getting modules based on what you truly need is the name of the game on custom growth

1 Like

Well, in June I will go to uni so I need to be prepared for that. I want to memorise everything I read almost instantly (I guess thats possible lol), to think faster raise IQ etc.

Some modules to consider:

Quantum Limitless
Limitless
IQ & Cognitive Booster
Asclepius
Health Codex
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
The Architect
Deus
Mind’s Eye

However another option could be to run QL from the main shop.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you very much!

Yes and maybe add Beyond Limitless Ultima.
Also if you run something from another creator it could maybe reduce your result…hm…

2 Likes

doubt that. Im using energetic programmed audios

1 Like

Beyond Limitless Ultima from the main shop is actually an idea that might be worth considering.

1 Like

There are energy components to some Subliminal Club programs. I would like to believe that other energetic audio programs wouldn’t interfere, but I just don’t know.

You can experiment. I would encourage you to journal to note progress with and without them.

2 Likes

Saint talked about those and strongly recommended against them, a topic on morphic fields and energy fields

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this. If you could put the link to the original post, I would appreciate it.

I found this:

1 Like

You will do well with Limitless Executive Ultima + Quantum Limitless + StarkQ

That’s all you require if you have study goals.

PS: save your money for Renaissance Man. That would be very good for learning too and you might be able to replace QL and StarkQ with RM based on how it is made

PPS: highly recommend to not mix other subs with subclub no matter what type of audio it is

1 Like

Will RM be on subliminalclub.com or it will be on q.subliminalclub for just stacking (module)?

1 Like

Ye, but, I don’t have that much free time to listen. Each one of them is 1 hour :frowning:

1 Like

Now hang on… how do you know this?

1 Like

It will be in subliminalclub dot com most probably

If you have to only stick to one title, do Limitless Executive Ultima. It has both learning and productivity. And you don’t have to go through 4 months of QL multistage nor do you have to listen to a dense StarkQ title

Limitless Executive Ultima i pretty light and targetted for your goals

1 Like

I just do :grin:

1 Like
  1. Stark/Limitless
  2. QL Stage 4
  3. Unlimiter
  4. IQ Enhancer
  5. Pragya
  6. Deus
  7. Omnidimensional

I don’t know your specific goals around studying, innovation, fluid intelligence increase, crystal intelligence increase etc…but that would likely cover most things.

It’s also likely you could get that one made with only 7 modules, as it’s been seen here before that people can get smaller than 10 modules made, and it would come to $205, if you use quad pay at checkout- you’d pay about $51 USD every two weeks over 2 months.

1 Like