Years
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far awayā¦
Best thread ever
Thanks for making this Subclub
The vast majority of my kidās teachers are younger than me.
Good insight!

Miss Pasternak
More or less what Iām concerned about right there. Probably aught to be careful with his classmatesā moms too.
Exponential Attraction spanning through all directions 
Been running WB at different durations. Last night, I had a vivid dream in which I was having a playful, light-hearted moment with somebody I am acquainted with in real life. The dream involved some running around in the rain, teasing and it was basically a sense of happiness being together with the other person.
Does anyone notice work productivity and productivity being higher on WB?
And social skills being way better then OG wanted?
Thatās correct. Iāve seen more people reporting that like @Invictus
Iām experiencing that myself.
Very impressed since I didnāt have that on OG Wanted. To be honest this doesnāt feel like Wanted more like a improved version of True Sell or Chosen.
Itās way potent than the aforementioned subs in that regard⦠for now, since all the titles are going to get upgraded to v3 in the future. (WB is in ZPv2 MAX, of course).
SC took care of topical healing (not general healing but related to the goals of the program) and fixing/improving the essential links (soft skills). On top of that, thereās some component taping into our āenergetic bodyā and generates a powerful aura.
Didnāt know that thank you for informing me!
Seems I should of come on the WB train sooner but better now then later.
Is Wanted Black the only ZPv2 Max title?
Godlike Masculinity: The Commander was released near to the same timeā¦
Earlier, these were called Intensified:
Gaming Mastery X3
Legacy of the Spartan
The Revelation of Mind
The Revelation of Spirit
I think Saint mentioned most STKS titles are using ZPV2 MAX correct me if Iām wrong.
I looked everywhere
Here, Saint is speaking about Wanted Black before it was released, as if it is different. And Wanted Black is the last and latest release.
Thatās because Wanted Black is the MAX MAX. All of the STKS titles are ZP v2 MAX in some way.