Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Is Wanted Black the only ZPv2 Max title?

Godlike Masculinity: The Commander was released near to the same time…

Earlier, these were called Intensified:

Gaming Mastery X3
Legacy of the Spartan
The Revelation of Mind
The Revelation of Spirit

2 Likes

I think Saint mentioned most STKS titles are using ZPV2 MAX correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

I looked everywhere

Here, Saint is speaking about Wanted Black before it was released, as if it is different. And Wanted Black is the last and latest release.

That’s because Wanted Black is the MAX MAX. All of the STKS titles are ZP v2 MAX in some way.

13 Likes

ZP v2 MAX²

2 Likes

ZP v2 Max Terminus Squared

2 Likes

Does WB have scripting similar to that of Long-Range Seduction?

1 Like

Not particularly. There’s some scripting that COULD work as long range seduction.

5 Likes

So what you’re SAYING is that a custom with WB core and LTS module would kick ass.

4 Likes

Came across this old banger on WB:

The lyrics as well the girl dancing kinda fits WB, doesn’t it? :wink:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried running WB full loops vs micro loops? What was the result?

1 Like

Yes. More pizazz. Dunno the right word. I feel it more. But I can’t say results are any more pronounced. So I usually stick to 3 or 5 minutes

2 Likes

IIRC 5 minutes is considered the shortest full loop while 3 minutes is the longest micro loop.

1 Like

3 is the shortest full for most titles.

I do 3 if I’m doing one or 2 subs. But if I’m doing 3 subs that day, I’ll do 5 minutes.

Because that’s 15 minutes. Just long enough for a Sanctuary meditation.

2 Likes

Great technology this zp2 max black. I fell for temptation and bought wanted black. I stopped Al wealth subliminals to rest Abit and enjoy summer. Using almost two full loops every other day and no recon. I thought I would be running like rat while being horny as fuck in massive recon but it didn’t happen. Feeling good and drowning in attention.

6 Likes

This is what confuses me about women sometimes. I know a lot of them don’t like approaching. But how is it easier in this case to show off their butt vs just talking to someone? Is it rejection? Can you not reject her butt? Lol

1 Like

Exceptional entry as I just have to share it with you, guys.

10 Likes

Stop applying logic. The best way to understand women is to intuitively feel their energy. The feminine is not to be understood with a logical mind, the feminine is ever changing. It’s like a dance, you must come to a point of synergy and flow where you just know what their next move will be. I’ve always seen Goku’s ultra instinct that way lol, Goku finally learning to let the feminine energy/kundalini/sexual energy flow through him and embodying the spirit of a fluid warrior as opposed to being driven by an egoic logical mind. I hope I made some sense :slight_smile: , I find it hard to explain these things in words

9 Likes

Don’t try to decipher them
You’ll fail😂

3 Likes

I got about 50% of that lol. I guess that’s the kind of intuitive knowledge that comes from experience.

1 Like