Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I mean in a noisy gym, sometimes the booty can do all the talking :sunglasses:

4 Likes

In booty we trust

3 Likes

Not only at the gym manā€¦ not only at the gym.
The booty speaks loudly to anyone whos willing to listen.

7 Likes

This is the way.

Amen.

1 Like

Non sense !

I am having such a great day at work. People seem to be going in the same direction automatically because Iā€™m just myself and they want to help. Itā€™s really incredible how differently I feel around people already.

4 Likes

3m WB and 7m AsCh, letā€™s see what happens today.

2 Likes

Libertine and Primal Seduction have scripting similar to Long-Range Seduction (Support Answer).

3 Likes

How have been the physical shifting results with WB?

2 Likes

Canā€™t report much since itā€™s day one but face looks less bloating and hair looks better. @Sub.Zero you had a similar results hair wise right?

2 Likes

Would like to know this too. And also how does Wanted Black and BDLM shifting compare for the PP? Lol.

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s a good question. Lmao

1 Like

ROFL. Have to ask the important questions.

1 Like

Always good to know more about subs.

1 Like

BDLM wins, by far. Wanted Black has a LITTLE scripting, but BDLM is definitely the winner in regards to PP development.

10 Likes

I ran a full loop of BDLM as I was falling asleep. Dreamed some sort of profound dream. Huge symbolism. But it all faded and hasnā€™t come back to me yet.

1 Like

Looking forward to Revelation of BDLM. Am still trying to uncover the full form of BDLM.

Big Dick Large Member?
Big Dangerous Long Mamba?
Bong Dong Long Mong?

Wrong thread but stillā€¦

1 Like

Long Man

1 Like

Perhaps I missed something. What is LTS? Is it LRS?

Who are you and what did you do to @Fractal_Explorer ?

2 Likes