Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

Test how you resonate with the major version first before jumping the gun and building a custom. Donā€™t do what i did :slight_smile: .

Stark OG is still a bloody good product and you can ramp up the dominance, sexual stuff in it by adding the primal core.

4 Likes

Hmm thatā€™s weird, Iā€™m not particularly more driven to workout more, but I did come to the conclusion that I will reduce my workout days to just 3 days a week now, until the end of Feb, to optimize my time more with the world aquatics championship, which Iā€™m a part of as an organizer, as well as my social life.

So for me itā€™s working as an optimizer :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I was so innovative today, I thought of something really freakin unique ( I must say GENIUS) to solve a problem about which I am still in shock. i felt like Nikola Tesla, being able to come up with designs mentally.

18 Likes

@AnswerGroup Do you know if ASBR is zp v2 max or ā€œzp v2 max maxā€ (I believe Saint mentioned somewhere WB was dialed up even more than v2 max to zp v2 max max).

Asking to help calibrate runtimes. WB works for me even at 10s in the morning for most of the duration of the day.

@TheBoxingScientist Can you share the contents of your Stark OG - Primal custom? Is it zp v1, v2, or something else like qv2?

:rofl:

3 Likes

ASBR is ZPv2 MAX Hulkbuster.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I wonā€™t be sharing what I sell at this time. Depends in what kind of sales for how long Iā€™ve been in it.

Iā€™ve had an inside sales job since last May 2023. Documented in my journal Azriel Rainmaker. Thatā€™s where Iā€™ve really learned to enjoy sales and made some fairly good $.

I also do capital raising and business development for a private equity fund and that has element of selling that have been boosted enormously since I started true sell but I donā€™t consider that sales. My comp is retainer unless I source capital through my own own network. But through our current work network Iā€™ve raised 170 million in 4 years.

I did sales and consulting work for a marketing firm for 2 years but it was like a new client a week slow burn. Now I talk to 50-70 people a week.

And of course back in the day I was a trainer at a gym and had my own athletic training business both of which I would consider sales as well.

7 Likes

I could see optimization. I think for me itā€™s about regulating my energy and health to optimize and Iā€™m driven to improve my public image. Where as on HOM/EOG and then NR and TS Black Iā€™ve cared about one thingā€¦ $. Even if that meant skipping the gym for 16 hours work days for months at a time lol.

3 Likes

Lol @Simon, I was hoping for your encyclopedic knowledge (or guesstimates :wink: ) here.

BTW, do you know which titles if any are zp v2 ā€œmax maxā€ besides WB?

Does Stark Black contain ROM-like cognitive scripting?

Would there be additional value in stacking the two?

1 Like

ZP2 Stage OG, Primal together with IQ enhancer and information releaser.

1 Like

First full loop of Stark Black today, been doing 5 minute Eod since release, with an occasional micro loop of LoS 1-2X week.

Initially had some recon in the morning, not bad, just overall a bit tired/disoriented. Went to the gym, had a big carb loaded lunch, and then had a nice walk in the sun. One thing Iā€™ve came to notice is that walking for me is a huge results enhancer. As I work remote, and spend much of my day working on a labtop, I donā€™t really see massive changes until I go out into the world.

First off at the gym, although I was still a little groggy, I experienced much of what other people reported a lot of attention/eyes, but also ran into someone I know and I the way I conducted myself was massively different. I was highly aware of subtle non-verbal communication from the way you shake hands, my body posture, when to talk and when not to etc. The great thing about Stark Black in my opinon, is that unlike Khan/Emperor, itā€™s not a viewpoint coming from ego, trying to dominate the other person, itā€™s more like Iā€™m high value, and so are you, this really interesting dynamic of mutual respect, ā€œgame recognize gameā€ as they say.

Then during my walk I really started diving in and throughly thinking through the concept of what it means to be high value, and came to the conclusion that the true ā€œAlphaā€, is simply the one who offers the most value to the group. Not the one who tries to overshadow otherā€™s in their own accomplishments, presence, etc, but the leader who can really think outside of themselves, about what their people need, how to make them feel better, making sure your people are all taking care of. I always understood it conceptually, but as I was walking, I had this experience of almost not really being ā€œnilesā€ but just this presence/awareness, and being able to fully perceive other people I was walking by, how they are feeling, what I could contribute to make their lives better, even if it was just a smile and subtle acknowledgment of their existence/uniqueness. It was a really pretty awesome experience just completely thinking outside of myself, my needs, my desires, and really just taking in the world in itā€™s totality. Pretty mind blowing experience, but at the same time just peaceful and cool as hell. I suppose this is what @SaintSovereign meant in the copy when he talked about seeing beyond the veils of realityā€¦

All week I was considering what I needed to add to this stack whether it was for romance purposes, wealth, sales, power, after running the full loop today I feel like thatā€™s unnecessary. I feel like I really grasped what you guys were talking about when you said that a touch of romance, or wealth, is all you need when the dials on something like ā€œfame and popularity through offering valueā€ are all the way turned up. Romantic pursuits are really not an interest right now as Iā€™m in a steady LTR, but I canā€™t imagine it would be difficult with this type of fame/popularity aura around you from simply being a true leader, offering value and making sure your people, and truly everyone is being taking care ofā€¦

21 Likes

Side note, just did the math and literally 5Xā€™d what I made this entire month in this past weekā€¦

13 Likes

Hell yea @Niles, thatā€™s sick. Seems like some sold action taking and this is just the side effect.

The normal Stark is already insane but Iā€™m super excited about this one!. I do some tv and commercialwork in Belgium. I started as an Extra and featured Extra and since Starkā€¦ I receive more and more bigger roles. Or for an example. 3 days ago I was just an extra but the director has put me with the mainactrice to play together. I also received a little mainrole in the Europe Media Conference (trailer for the conference in March 2024).

And I also notice people looking more and more, sometimes itā€™s not that nice (because it give me the feeling that there is something with me but I know itā€™s Stark working)

For now, Iā€™m super excited about A Stark Black Reality :pray:t3: Iā€™ll keep you up to date

23 Likes

I never thought to make the connection to Stark for this. Thank you!

Iā€™ve been noticing people looking at me a lot more and sometimes I would think something is wrong with me.

5 Likes

Has anyone noticed some strange social difficulties on this yet? Particularly social tension and getting ignored by people?

Signs of dislike and hostility in particular.

Also, if so, any ideas about this? What to do about it, and or what part of the script might be causing it?

2 Likes

Just completed first week of Start Black 25 minutes 10 seconds run time in full of that and TS Black.
Did my second biggest sales week yet $92,000.

This takes my verbal abilities and sales to the next level. I have to balance with my drive to do other bigger shit. But its an amazing complement to True Sell and sales in general. I wonder how it would do on itā€™s own but itā€™s tightening my game up so well and really like the close % of overall manifestation on this.
(Itā€™s not manifesting lead quality in volume like NR/HOM so far but itā€™s doing enough to still bring in the big bucks)

REALLY love the other effects of A Stark Black Reality. The romance factor on this is my favorite flavor so far next to Khan. Then WB and then PS and Primal at the bottom of the totem pole. There great- and will need to test more extensively over time-but for initial impressions I mean. I like Primal more than PS. (Will post more on that and I know I need to get through some of their subtle recon to really see them shine).

What I love about the romance on ASBR-is that I feel on or above everyoneā€™s level and woman display extreme and overt interest, itā€™s like I flip their switch before they flip mine. Like no part of me questions, itā€™s like an innocent non superior of course she wants to be with me sense. And the sexual energy and sense of self worth is indomitable. On PS and Primal, Iā€™m ogling woman and shameless and can talk it or leave it, but itā€™s like my energy is reaching out first, and they may ignore it or respond. I also feel annoyed when they donā€™t respond (likely still validation healing). On A Stark Black Reality it feel so natural. I flirt effortlessly and woman go out of their way to position themselves to me and I could care less. I still have confidence to engage with woman I am interested in. Iā€™m left with the experience that the kind of woman Iā€™m crazy about authentically want me on ASBR-thatā€™s likely the NRE.

20 Likes

Whenever I was put in this situation I would try to make them laugh but at the end of the day I would just respect the boundary. I can be like that at times in public if I donā€™t feel like talking to anyone, plus you never know whatā€™s going on in peopleā€™s lives in the end.

This has happened to me me multiple times both before and during subs and whenever I respected the boundary a month later if I came across said person again they actually apologized to me for being that way.

Now I can say that for during sub usage it could be that sometimes it could come down to my body language and vibes, which would just be more dominant and masculine than that particular person could be used to. I would check to see if it is me and if I could adjust my overall approach, and adjust if I felt like it would help me grow. If that isnā€™t the case then thatā€™s their problem, but I would still respect the boundary.

Another quick thing that I want to mention is not being in your head about your social skills while on a social sub. When I just let it unfold I tend to have better social results.

1 Like