Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

@Invictus care to comment?

1 Like

Hahaha I donā€™t know what to say about that :sweat_smile:

What I do know is that WB is the pinnacle of attraction, even for people in long term relationships, but people in those relationships should run this with care, and avoid taking actions towards other women (unless youā€™re in an open relationship or have an agreement) or else this will lead to some pretty bad time I would imagine :joy:

I just say one thing, if you run this sub, be careful when youā€™re around your friends and their girlfriends :eyes:

21 Likes

There is still an option to send a friend to the mall for what you forgot to buy :upside_down_face:
Of course, his girlfriend will wait with you in the meantime.

3 Likes

Also wivesā€¦

If your girlfriend has kids- the kidā€™s friendā€™s mom or the kidā€™s teachers

Your bossā€™ wifeā€¦

If your vibe is ON
Nothing is off the table

6 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea when a friendā€™s mom bites her lips while looking at me :rofl:

Some things donā€™t need to be on the table man :rofl:

7 Likes

Do not destroy other peopleā€™s relationships with Wanted Black, everyone. Donā€™t make me regret releasing this. :stuck_out_tongue:

29 Likes

Iā€™m not, Iā€™m just giving other people some advice :rofl:

The 2 above me support it apparently :joy:

1 Like

There is an abundance of people in this world.

3 Likes

I can clearly see that :sweat_smile:
I had to intervene with my stack and add GMX for a mini loop to keep me focused a bit more on gaming rather than the girls popping up.

Heck, last night a fricking 17 year old chick added me on Snapchat, said she took my username from a friend of hers, and thinks Iā€™m hot :sweat_smile:
I never blocked someone as fast as I blocked her :rofl:

Maybe Iā€™ll unblock her next year :sunglasses:

10 Likes

You should give her at least a chance, poor girl :cry:

Age sir age

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t directed at you, exactly, lol. Was just a general message to everyone. Of course, you are all to do as you please. Just my two cents.

7 Likes

Itā€™s solid advice. A man unaccustomed to getting attention, could make reckless moves if he overvalues it.

1 Like

Reading this reminded me of a woman who said the only form of polyamory she could accept being part of was ā€œSomething that resembled the ancient Chinese Emperorā€™s haremsā€. So for those who want something like this, they are out there!

1 Like

Came back from gym and few hits from women there like moving closer to me working out and one woman took the mat in front of me and deliberately started doing the splits showing off her booty right in front of me.

Seems to be picking up some steam now :muscle:

15 Likes

Recon was really bad initially. I think it was to do with getting the best women. In the recon mode, I went back to watching red pill videos. I knew I was in recon.

Now after the recon is gone, I think I can pick up any hottie in the world :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, the ā€œharemā€ scripting is fun. When I get hard boners, I start visualizing potential women I know ready to suck the juice :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Does wanted black have scripting for reading facial expressions type stuff?

2 Likes

I will not do anything with my kidā€™s teachers.
I will not do anything with my kidā€™s teachers

11 Likes

Screenshot_20230720-144701

Edit:

Stiflerā€™s Mom has entered the chat.

16 Likes

Yes it definitely does.
And you also kinda read the personality or past of people and describe them

1 Like