Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Those who running this solo
How is the masculinity, assertiveness and boundaries on this one?

BJ Aura :star::star::star::star::star:

4 days in a row Ive recieved my dose of BJs, consider I didnt ask for any of those BJs and my girlfriend doesnt know about the existance of Wanted Black or anything remotely similar to a BJ Aura, so theres absolutely no verbal suggestion nor placebo here. Just pure, raw Wanted Black Essence.

Erections :star::star::star::star::star:

As hard as on Diamond, except more consistent and with a more animalistic, primal vibe.

Attitude :star::star::star::star::star:

Masculine and dominant during sex.
Great intimacy and connection.
Awesome flow, as in doing all the right things at the right moment, without having to think about anythingā€¦ just enjoying the ride wink wink
0% fear

Effects :star::star::star::star::star:

She is soooo into it, she got desperate at a moment, she couldnā€™t handle that much pleassure.
Yesterday she was in a deep trance, totally spaced outā€¦ pure bliss.

About the effects on other womanā€¦ I have a sexy neighbor that nobody likes that much, because she never says hi to anyone, she is considered rude. She never said hi to ne in the past either and avoided eye contact.
I have met her twice in the elevator since Wanted Black, both times Ive said hi and she responded, said hi back to me with full eye contact and a smile.
Then I looked away and ingored her.

34 Likes

Some women put up a ā€œshieldā€ as a way to dissuade people from always hitting on them. She may have had bad experiences with guys always hitting on her. But then again, maybe sheā€™s just rude. I donā€™t know. Just putting out the possibilities.

2 Likes

When did silence become rude?

I remember how my parents would love californication too. Thatā€™s how I found out about the show hah

1 Like

Incredible!! What does your stack and running schedule look like?

1 Like

Will we see Stark Black ? very soon.

1 Like

You look like a gangster but in a sexy dangerous way.

1 Like

Passive aggressive. And now back onto the topic, guys. :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m curious- what would WB with Heartsong do?

1 Like

I would say Heartsong is counterproductive to WB. But who knows.
Trying is probably the order of the day and report back here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Is there any scripting for people bringing you gifts/ serving you food?

This is like the 4. Time in a few days that people come up to my floor and bring me food, without me asking for it, which didnā€™t happened before.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign talked about this combo and said itā€™d be weird.

1 Like

Genesis and Wanted Black, I listen every other day as suggested and only do between 2 and 5 minutes loops.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign why is this John Wingliss Theme so catchy, I have been playing it on loop for quite some time now. Excellent job on this one, really gives you a vision of WB !

1 Like

Yes will prob do sometime in the future that but I think Iā€™ll listen to what Saint said according to @Alphamale.

Best best guess is that itā€™s a bunch of sister wives flocking to you.

2 Likes

Searching for a stream of californication all around the inet, but cannot find one.

Watched t several times, but my old streaming plattforms are down and the best stuff is nowhere to find on the new sites

3 Likes

Does WB have something like instant spark and or seducers gaze?

@AnswerGroup

3 Likes

Clearly. :wink:

14 Likes