Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

He walked into the room. All eyes were on him, as he gently shoved his finger up his nose, there was a sudden chorus of oooos and ahhhs from every woman in sight. They hadn’t ever seen such a display of complete indifference and self acceptance in their lives. They were instantly drawn to him. Some were leaning so far forward that they almost fell forward on their faces in anticipation of what pleasant surprise that he would pull out. LOL! You will be able to pick and be picked with Wanted Black!

12 Likes

My voice has deepened and sounds sexier

4 Likes

Would it be offensive if I said that you look like a pimp in that profile picture?
You know, the culture and everything.

I haven’t heard that yet. Sounds cool though. Easy access to the merchandise lol

3 Likes

From the objectives:

• Utilize your voice as a tool of influence and convey authentic presence with strength and charisma.
2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

What’s the pimp culture?

1 Like

I actually was mentally channeling Wanted Black aura when I took the pic.

2 Likes

U mean the pimp Aura? :joy:

2 Likes

I wanted to know if he found it offensive or not, maybe not much sophisticated with words

1 Like

Something to explore more then?

explore what? I am a bit confused

Being more sophisticated with your words

Can this 22 year old guy explain later since he’s watching californication? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I love that show. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve watched it. It’s so funny my mom & dad both enjoyed it too! Maybe it’s just my parents :laughing: Hank Moody!!!

1 Like

Whatever @SaintSovereign put in that script is serious! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Invictus’ flow state is no joke! ^

2 Likes

It takes me weeks generally to see anything :man_shrugging:

WB really brings out that adventrous and exploratory side of women :laughing:

I like that it brings out your most attractive qualities naturally. Like the saying goes,”just be yourself.”

1 Like