Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I guess sex :thinking:

2 Likes

You forgot to say AWESOME, MIND BLOWING, LIFE CHANGING, OUTWORLDLY.

2 Likes

Does WB have a shadow integration aspect to it as well? Somewhat like Emperor Black?

It has scripting to address your flaws, turn them into strengths and also exude an aura where others see your flaws as strengths.

35 Likes

Perfect! Thanks.

1 Like

Does it have the RAIKOV module?

There can only be one John Winglissā€¦he learns from himself

Sometimes itā€™s hard to distinguish between claims and jokes.
But I HYPOTHSIZE thay you are correct.

@SaintSovereign Is this the nearest sub to hank moody persona?

Jumping into the band wagon.
Have the OG WANTED, ran it in 2022 with satisfaction. I know from that experience a 10x powerful one will be epic. Also the new tech in physical shifting from Lots, which I was thinking about trying is also present here. So it was a offer I couldnā€™t refuse. Bought it today.
Will be running it till December 31, stacked with Emperor.

2 Likes

Hope to read some interesting stories brother

I think my next update might shock Saint :joy:

I have this in my QTKS custom right?
And Saint warned against using it in a long term relationship, right :eyes:?

Letā€™s just say that this sub is not only making my girlfriend fall even more in love with me, but itā€™s making her much more freakier than she ever was before.

Weā€™re talking giving me head in a cinema full of people, flashing me randomly on the road while Iā€™m driving, grabbing my dick in public places, sucking me off while on the phone, and earlier todayā€¦

itā€™s a bit too NSFW

She was giving me head, then took off her pants while doing so and told me to put my whole hand inside her, and stretch her out as much as possible, while trying to actually rip her tits off her body :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Fun stuff :rofl:

30 Likes

27 Likes

:smirk:

• Not sure if you answered this earlier @SaintSovereign but regarding Wanted Black working for social media and online - does it have any effect or is it strictly an in person aura?
2 Likes

I donā€™t have a definite answer to this. Some people report the aura working at a distance, or through photographs, others havenā€™t. When it comes to social media, Iā€™d use a more grounded, proven method and use something like Ultimate Writer to write better content, or whatever title suits your fancy when it comes to producing video.

9 Likes

You need a new name :Addicktus

7 Likes

Funny you say this when I was literally thinking about just how addictive I have become to people around me these last few days, itā€™s almost becoming a bit of cat and mouse game with how I try to run away just to have some time for myself haha

Whether itā€™s online or in person, my personal space has become a bit nonexistent as of late, which would have annoyed me before, but now itā€™s kind of a thrill when I play with peopleā€™s need for my attention, itā€™s almost as if I can make people bend to my will just so they can enjoy a bit of my time and attention, lol.

Like I said
Fun stuff :rofl:

8 Likes

Cool seems like it does indeed work just wanted a more concrete statement :+1:

1 Like

Epic results loool ā€¦WB is something special indeed

1 Like

Does WB change the sound of your voice, or make your voice deeper? I feel like my voice has more richness/depth

1 Like

I noticed my voice deeper the other day. Iā€™m doing KB and WB. Forgot to journal it because I was at Starbucks talking to cute barista to pick up a customer order.

Only happened the one time.

5 Likes