Exul a perditis

I actually was mapping out a custom with True Sell and GLMTC cores but I added PCC core as well, against recommendations, but PCC isn’t very rough so I believe it’ll be fine and give an added edge.

1 Like

I’d say be careful putting PCC in a custom unless you’ve tested it a lot. @ouroboros has been using it for months now so for him to make one with it makes sense. I’d say if you’ve been able to use most of the objectives in PCC go for it. Reason I say be careful is because well it’s still like a 100-200usd product so might as well perfect it before making one (The custom).

Will be doing a final update on this journal at the start of August and then stopping it and locking down forever. This intended, QTKS gave me the best month this year.

1 Like

Might test it out doing 3 times a week for running stack instead of QTKS. With QTKS giving me no recon, I will test it out and see how it affects me.

1 Like

First 16 seconds is essentially people trying QTKS:

2 Likes

Yes you heard it right. Some may be shocked and some be exicited.

Giving Wanted Black a try instead of True Sell. Now why you may ask? First ready these parts:

But Wanted Black does more than just polish your conversation skills—it empowers your voice to become a potent tool of influence. This influence is not based on manipulation but on the strength of your authentic presence. This scripting shapes your tone, pitch, and rhythm to make you sound more persuasive and seductive. It’s like having a built-in seduction and influence coach that guides your vocal expressions, turning them into harmonious compositions that captivate and convince. This does more than just help you control the room; it helps you control the narrative. When you speak, people listen. When you propose, they consider. When you suggest, they follow. With Wanted Black, your voice becomes an instrument of gentle persuasion, compelling others to lend their ears, their minds, and let’s be real: spread their legs, willingly. Whether it’s for a romantic conquest or a persuasive discourse, Wanted Black helps you to make your voice your greatest ally. In the end, it’s not just about what you say—it’s about how you say it.

Wanted Black features captivating “life of the party” scripting that transforms you into a magnet for fun and adventure. With this scripting, you become the vibrant center of social gatherings, radiating infectious energy that draws people in. Women will be naturally drawn to your magnetic (and yet still mysterious) presence, even if they aren’t seeking a romantic connection. They’ll be eager to be your friend, spending time in your company and introducing you to their own social circles. Your magnetic charisma and vibrant personality will create a ripple effect, attracting other women who are captivated by your charm. Wanted Black turns you into the social catalyst, forging connections, and expanding your network in ways that transcend romantic pursuits.

• Cultivate an intriguing and magnetic presence that sparks curiosity and captivates others
  • Enhance your energetic aura and body language to radiate mystery, charm and charisma
  • Master the art of verbal allure and charm others with your words
  • Utilize your voice as a tool of influence and convey authentic presence with strength and charisma.
  • Become the life of the party, magnetizing others with infectious energy

To me, it sounds like a True Sell Black but in Wanted Black version. Am I crazy for thinking this? Maybe but I love experimentation and I love the thrill of becoming better with different things I implemented and so testing this whether it will work or not is worth try.

My main goal is not even romance to be honest (Tho I will get to that point later on). Goal is to see if my persuasion, sales and charismas are higher or lower then on True Sell if is then I might of just found the perfect golden ticket for my next project which will be the The Bezonus (Name to be changed). If this gives me more love and people love me more and want me to be part of their team more to the point of getting the dream ticket then on True Sell then Wanted Black will be the THE sub I will keep in my stack, will it happen? Only, time will tell.

Now romance, let’s just say I have some ways to test it and if anything happens I will journal it :wink:

1 Like

And with this I present to you my later experiment:

QTKS custom + GLM: The Co + Wanted Black

1 Like

First loop done, one thing I noticed so far I had an almost instant increase in energy and cognitive ability curious to why.

I have Lots in my QTKS custom and now with WB will be interesting to see how it goes physical shifting wise. Goal still is Mike Thurston physique and Henry Cavill face and height as inspiration.

2 Likes

A few results from Wanted Black:

• Tinder has been increasing in matches seem to be attracting the traditional girls.
  • Productivity is pretty high. Higher then on Emperor. Had a presentation I was going to finish on Saturday and wanting to get stuff done so badly that I finished the whole thing today in 4 hours.
  • Physical shifting wise, my face got slimmer. I can confirm this because I can feel it more if that makes sense.
  • Hair and skin looks way better.
  • Socially suprisingly better then on True Sell

And best of all ZERO recon, this is 20x better then OG Wanted but could also be due to my QTKS custom helping my Wanted Black results so it’s interesting.

2 Likes

@Vinci i can see why you love Wanted Black. It has such a powerful in person popularity aura I’ve noticed that it might just be stronger then the Stark one. Everyone is saying hi and texting me out of the blue. I know it’s Wanted Black since some of them haven’t talked to me in 2 years.

Also I can see what people mean, was the gym before and let’s just say some girls were staring at me as if I was somebody kind of celebrity or crush they’ve had for years. Something I will have to get use to haha.

Did I mention productivity? @SaintSovereign I’ve been the most productive since a long time on WB. I just have that get stuff done now and waste no time mindset.

3 Likes

wow im definitly getting this wanted black tomorrow, is having some serious mysterious anime hero undertones…

1 Like

To be honest, what I love about WB is tourne only mysterious with girls not everyone! This is a huge game changer from OG Wanted since I’m finally able to use it in a professional, social and romance setting.

3 Likes

interesting, i did fine with wanted original the wanted could pertain to overall wanted where as this is different just for atracting girls. do you find black products faster acting ?

1 Like

I probably won’t be the best person to answer that since I only ran Wanted Black which is in ZPv2 MAX MAX and have a QTKS custom which helps WB results on top of that.

1 Like

That was fast, got two dates secured for when I arrive in Mexico.

2 Likes

2 more dates incoming :grin:

2 Likes

Social skills are start to getting even better but the most surprising is the cognitive and productivity benefits I’m noticing from Wanted Black.

2 Likes

Are you sure about cognitive skills from WB? You have Stark and IG in QTKS, could it not be just that as time passes you are brighter due to more listening to QTKS?
And regarding productivity, you have
Machine: Action
Productivity Unleashed

2 Likes

It could be for the cognitive but for productivity I’m 90% sure it’s WB as the productivity was a huge boost since the day after my loop so I don’t think it’s the QTKS sub tho it helps.

2 Likes

It could be that way. Several people reported something about productivity but you are the first one who is talking about cognitive increasing.

2 Likes