Results from different subliminals over 2 years (Main Titles & Modules)

No, no use for me right now:

|Module #1

Genesis Core × 1||
|Module #2

Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X Core × 1||
|Module #3

Legacy of the Spartan Core × 1||
|Module #4

Power Talk × 1||
|Module #5

Serum X × 1||
|Module #6

Lifeblood Fable × 1||
|Module #7

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy × 1||
|Module #8

Financial Success Reality Shifter × 1||
|Module #9

Hegemon × 1||
|Module #10

Machine: Action × 1||
|Module #11

Fortune’s Favorite × 1||
|Module #12

Void of Creation × 1||
|Module #13

Gorgeous Manifestor × 1||
|Module #14

Sexual Manifestation × 1||
|Module #15

Yggdrasil × 1||
|Module #16

Productivity Unleashed × 1||
|Module #17

Carpe Diem Ascended × 1||
|Module #18

Omnidimensional × 1||
|Module #19

Mastermind × 1||
|Module #20

King’s Radiance × 1|

4 Likes

Interesting custom, thanks.

1 Like

all these in one… whats the end goal? its kind of a mixed bag, no?

1 Like

Their all interlinked, there’s no spiritual, romance or etc modules. It’s purely wealth and intelligence with a touch of physical shifting which in my chance are all interlinked for what I do and my goals so it’s not a mixed bag.

3 Likes

Awesome review. You mention that both Stark and HoM has helped you socially and with networking.

Can you describe the difference between the two socially? I would assume that HoM has less of an “in your face charisma” to it and focuses more on building trust, but I would love to hear it in a bit more detail from somebody who has run both.

4 Likes

Edge of falling didnt make it into the latest order?

2 Likes

@Vesper regarding sleep you may have a look at Gotu Kola.

After taking 2 pills a day my RHR is usually around 53 bpm.
And this was also after quite a strenuous day. Like 18 700 steps and 2 hours in a gym.

Just for perspective after hard activity, I have had like 58 - 59 - 60 or even more before.

I am not exactly sure what is the mechanism behind that, but I saw that it has some ability to modulate GABA activity and GABA is quite crucial for a good sleep.

Just giving some info from my experience.

https://iherb.com/pr/now-foods-gotu-kola-450-mg-100-veg-capsules/630

1 Like

Job Seeker:

A must for anyone in the corporate role. This module I believe was the main reason I got a 20k increase in my yearly salary in just the 3 weeks that I’ve used it for.

2 Likes

Wasn’t need since this custom is a networking and wealth focused one

Surprisingly QTKS solved my 5 month long sleep problem and I still have no clue how or why. A bit shocked to be honest.

1 Like

Stark is a lot more of a 20s type network where as HoM your networking as if your a old soul if that makes sense. In my personal opinion, HoM is better for the older folks and stark for the younger. Their both the best networking subs but function differently. I do have to say adding GLM or a alpha title with Stark is recommended as I’ve noticed on normal custom I feel kind off like a “attention seeker” not anymore on QTKS but it’s only day 1 so can’t confirm that.

I’d say depends on your networking goals don’t run HoM with the sole focus of networking and don’t run Stark for the sole focus of networking. The way I see it if working or have a business that is a lot more non-technical/business oriented like sales with @ouroboros case then do HoM. If you work in a more technical environment or are in the tech industry there’s no argument behind that Stark will win each time. One thing I will say don’t run both together there’s just no need for it since their both different networking archetypes from how I see it.

4 Likes

Godlike Masculnity: The Commander:

A sub I will probably use for the next months to come, a must have in my stack and is like a mini emperor but only with the good stuff like the status. Don’t notice any aggressiveness it but confidence for sure similar to @ouroboros. Stark + this is like the ying and yang of stacks. If your doing job interviews or sales/customer-facing this a must have. The status results you get from it will help you in all area of life from what I notice specifically career (another big contributor to my salary raise I believe) and social where a big part is people trust you a lot more and want to be in your presence and work with you or have you on their team. Now that I think of it it’s exactly like HoM external results relating to networking and status so if you want just the HoM networking results GLM with Stark might be worth a try.

4 Likes

True Sell:

THE sales sub no question about it. For interviews, for sales and to be honest anything socially relating it’s the sub. What I noticed is if you have a QTKS custom and you stack this with it, be ready for communications skills that will shock anyone you speak to (this is not a joke). Selling yourself is what I believe one of the most important skills a person can have and according to something I receive today True Sell does it EXTREMELY WELL career wise (like to the point of me being shocked but again don’t forget I’m running QTKS custom as well which makes the manifestation if I may say myself, insane). Not only sales wise but presentation wise. For first time, in my life when I made a new presentation recently each person I spoke to loved it and said it was good. Why is this relevant? Because usually I get roasted on for have too much text but this time it was as if a presentation expert made them (not a thing I know). QTKS custom + True Sell is like the ying and yang I never had. If you have a very external results focused stack then adding true sell if your in a customer-facing/sales-facing situation is a MUST I repeat a MUST. I was telling @ouroboros and @Azriel I’ve essentially sold myself on True Sell unintentionally while trying to explain why I should use PCC.

Moral of the story is if you suck at communication and presentations then a little bit of True Sell won’t hurt.

9 Likes

Fortune Favorite:

Very interesting module if you have enough awareness to notice it. If you have a wealth focused custom it will enhance and increase the amount of coincidences and manifestations that the custom is supposed to give. For example, with Fortune Favorite, you’d get more interviews at your dream companies/job or get things at the perfect moment (Example as well: I was hoping I got my QTKS custom on Friday even tho I knew this is a intense and long process to get it and somehow I got it at the exact time Friday that I usually run my stack). It’s very subtle instances of luck and “coincidences” that makes Fortune Favorite a must module for anyone who wants to maximizing their manifestations in their custom.

4 Likes

Emperor Black/EB:

For monk mode and focus months very good as well as dominance and discpline/willpower. Surprisingly was able to be pretty social on it with my special stack but wasn’t for me.

4 Likes

Gloryseeker:

10/10 module for fame. Overall for popularity, this is a must. I had this back when I was traveling and I think it went well. Some people like @ouroboros or @Vinci might know better from an external point if it actually worked as their awareness experts.

From my side of things, this module was and still is a good popularity module and gave more opportunities to network with celebrities and successful people.

5 Likes

Oh, that is why you contacted me. But as a celebrity, I am fine with that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wanted Black:

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you delete this thread please if possible. Thank you!