Exul a perditis

@Monarch

Agree to disagree :handshake:

On a different note, I canā€™t stop talking about the manifestation power in QTKS. @SaintSovereign this is seriously the biggest improvement Iā€™ve seen with it. I havenā€™t seen a single day since QTKS where their wasnā€™t a manifestation happening from it. Being career wise, social wise or anything else this is amazing. Thank you for making this!

2 Likes

Just so I am understanding this, QTKS is the new custom system that uses your own voice in the custom right?

Or is it the name embedding?

I havenā€™t really followed this too much.

1 Like

Yesirr

This

1 Like

Beautiful! Looking forward to creating my own custom then.

1 Like

I see you have lots of them in your custom.
What about those two? Same success?
Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestation

2 Likes

To be honest thatā€™s the two only ones I donā€™t really check or know but main reason being is I either get bored quickly and too soon enough to focus on romance or donā€™t go out to see the results of those two modules. Iā€™m sure their working Iā€™m just not taking enough action for them to bloom since Iā€™m focusing on other parts however I have a trip coming up soon which will bloom the results of those two modules.

2 Likes

Maybe you can just unlock your front door in your apartment and they will gradually come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really know what ā€œbecause I have meritā€ means, what do you mean by that?

THIS is it. Status is a skill. Sales is coming on to a sales call and instantly displaying and creating status.

LOL where in the world did you get this idea from tho?

Teaching a basic system doesnā€™t mean that heā€™s a basic salesperson.

Check his history - he ran one of the greatest sales teams in the world and at the time was a PHENOM at training his sales team. Just because he was selling products he knew to be bad, didnā€™t really make him any different than the stockbrokers selling products that they had no idea whether or not were good, at the end of the day, all stockbrokers were selling crap as gold, JB was just selling stocks he made 50% profit on not 3% profit on.

Same difference other than that, still took a genius to get people to buy stocks that consistently at all.

1 Like

You have merit because of your accomplishments in sales, and that youā€™ve run your own agency so in your current position it plays to your benefit, which instantly elevates your status

1 Like

Iā€™m also not arguing that status isnā€™t extremely important. Itā€™s just more nuanced than ā€œmore statusā€

1 Like

I have merit because of sales accomplishments but how did I get accomplishments in sales? Status displayed on call.

Also, most interesting thing to note, my close rate went up when I stopped telling people i used to run my own agency. So, Iā€™m not flexing that on calls, it just gives me understanding, which gives me assumed authority & status. Also due to knowledge, but itā€™s about the ability to utilize knowledge into a status dynamic.

1 Like

letā€™s stop derailing his thread and take it to DMs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll end it with this cause I think itā€™s important for people who read this.

Status is very important, but if itā€™s not authentic, youā€™re being a fraud (nuanced).

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign would running two QTKS customs be fine if I buy another one to add to my current one?

Have some ideas for a GLM: The Co + True Sell QTKS custom in mind.

1 Like

I wonder if they have tested this yet

1 Like

Maybe I should be a test subject :wink:

1 Like

You should be, they havenā€™t tested it yet, Saint has been cautious, saying that at worst, you could cycle-swap it so you run one of the QTKSā€™ one month, the other the other month.

Somewhere else, I think he mentioned that if you were gonna run two, really reduce the exposure to one of them.

But Saint is like me with super sensitivity to reconā€¦ you should test it out. Iā€™m sure @Invictus will end up running a 3 QTKS stack in the near future, lol.

3 Likes

@Invictus is probably the perfect test subject, that man just never has recon :rofl: could probably run the entire Library and feel nothing but results

1 Like

I mean Iā€™ve never had recon on QTKS yet. If Iā€™m being honest, I havenā€™t heard anyone have real recon on QTKS yet.

1 Like