Exul a perditis

Are you sure about cognitive skills from WB? You have Stark and IG in QTKS, could it not be just that as time passes you are brighter due to more listening to QTKS?
And regarding productivity, you have
Machine: Action
Productivity Unleashed

2 Likes

It could be for the cognitive but for productivity Iā€™m 90% sure itā€™s WB as the productivity was a huge boost since the day after my loop so I donā€™t think itā€™s the QTKS sub tho it helps.

2 Likes

It could be that way. Several people reported something about productivity but you are the first one who is talking about cognitive increasing.

2 Likes

I just noticed my memory has gotten a lot better during calls with people since using it but could be QTKS.

1 Like

To be honest Wanted Black doesnā€™t even feel like Wanted like it feels like a compliment different sub.

It feels like Wanted had a baby with Stark and that baby took steroids and then he was named Wanted Black.

3 Likes

Communication has been a 8/10 on WB and others. Both in writing and in actual talking suprised since this never happened on OG Wanted.

When I mean Wanted Black is different, I truly mean it in the best way possible.

1 Like

People from 3 years ago in my life are starting to message me and compliment me like crazy.

WB is next level.

• Cultivate an intriguing and magnetic presence that sparks curiosity and captivates others :white_check_mark:
  • Enhance your energetic aura and body language to radiate mystery, charm and charisma :white_check_mark:
  • Embrace being pursued and relish the attention that Wanted Black brings :white_check_mark:
  • Master the art of verbal allure and charm others with your words :white_check_mark:
  • Utilize your voice as a tool of influence and convey authentic presence with strength and charisma. :white_check_mark:
  • Create conversations that kindle sparks of interest and desire, crafting connections that resonate
  • Attract genuine interest and desire from women who are drawn to your mysterious persona
  • Harness the power of ā€˜free will scriptingā€™ to create authentic connections based on genuine attraction
  • Embrace your true self and amplify your innate qualities, without the need for pretense or performance :white_check_mark:
  • Unleash the allure of your body language to communicate without words and captivate others :white_check_mark:
  • Experience the thrilling dance of desire and discovery with the added element of mystery
  • Experience profound connections and intimate moments fueled by the element of mystery
  • Embrace and nurture self-love and confidence, radiating an irresistible aura :white_check_mark:
  • Enhance your physical and sexual prowess and leave a lasting impression on your partner
  • Curate a unique constellation of connections and meaningful romantic relationships ā€œharemā€ scripting
  • Embrace adventure and exploration, inviting others to join you on a passionate journey
  • Elevate your grooming and style, reflecting confidence and magnetism :white_check_mark:
  • Transform flaws into strengths, radiating authenticity and personal growth :white_check_mark:
  • Become the life of the party, magnetizing others with infectious energy :white_check_mark:
  • Master emotional regulation, exuding calm confidence and stability :white_check_mark:
  • Optimize your physical capabilities and command attention with a formidable presence :white_check_mark:

So far Wanted Black has taken my number 2 pick of best subs Iā€™ve used. Kind of regret I came late on this train but hey better sooner then later.

1 Like

Did you used Stark ZP in a previous custom?

1 Like

Yesir

So, the difference in QTKS are manifesting fasterā€¦ But there is any difference in the quality of manifestations?

1 Like

Both quality and speed by around 10x is what I noticed. The speed and quality also carries over to my stack of GLM: The Co and Wanted Black I noticed.

Also zero recon because of QTKS.

2 Likes

I assume the previous Stark ZP was a customā€¦
I have a custom with Stark ZP v1 and R.I.C.H. I did not improve very much. I wonder about ZP V2 or this one.

1 Like

Thanks! However, 699 USD for the experimentation still is a barrier.

1 Like

wow less recon would be great especially with black titles mixed in

1 Like

But also donā€™t forget Wanted Black itself also reduces recon due to ZPv2 MAX MAX not just QTKS.

Get that arch alchemist till and itā€™s 600 USD :wink:

Oh yeah ZPv2 is a lot stronger then v1 then QTKS is a whole different thing.

This is a good point. So far, Wanted Black is good. Honey moon period. Just one week on it.

1 Like

Good advice. Looking forward to see your progress!

1 Like