Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

He’s waiting for a member to tell him the stack that will make a person 6’3”, overflowing sexual energy, no procrastination, 1000s of propositions and make $15m/mo… and I’d like to know this also!

2 Likes

Can you add my vote for Madara? Thus, he got 7 flags!
Thanks for your help!

1 Like

thank you. that’s all I want in an official product thread: product reviews. All other debates, valuable or not simply do not belong here. Like this post :))

2 Likes

I am totally okay with it but i do think part of my post to lrw should stay… I only say that because more people need to see that this community is about lifting each other other and driving each other forward in our goals and lives.

3 Likes
  • he has a good physique too. Good physique plays a key role . Many will disagree.

Provided: coming from a guy who is in bad shape himself (me):rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It seems people have been flagging a number of your posts. I’m going to get caught up, as I’ve been on the forum for a minimum time over the past 4 days or so.

As for your above quote, please stop editorializing like this. Whether you realize it or not, when you make a comment like this, you’re putting yourself in the implicit position of quality control under the guise of just saying what you think.

Also you may not think you are belittling. Perhaps dismissive is a better word. Whatever it is you are doing, please stop it.

[This is a warning.]

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this. This is the spirit of the forum.

Rejoice in the successes of other. This type of empathy is appreciated in the development and maintenance of this forum.

5 Likes

Thank you for editing my posts I appreciate it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I shouldn’t have been vulgar and rude but it got me a bit heated honestly.

3 Likes

Now you too need to like that meme

One of us! One of us! One of us!

And of course that one too would be awesome

Sorry for derailing Stark thread for once

Stark is good for life :sunglasses:
Listen to StarkZp

You’ll feel great

6 Likes

I ran one loop of Stark last few days and my luck factor doubles. People contacting me new clients contacting all of sudden ahhahahaha

6 Likes

Try lotto.

1 Like

Phewwwww

I will my Slovakian friend hahaha

1 Like

anyone using emperor with stark i am curious to hear your insights.

1 Like

Any report this sub helps with career progression/promotion?

Alot of people say that emperor is more about helping you become an independent entreprenner.

My personal experiences proves this is not always the case When i was working as a perm it did help get me promoted.

Alot of people say ascension is the best product for promotions. For me it lacked the drive to really push me.

Thank you :blush:

I can support this. I have been running Emperor these few months and just got a raise.

3 Likes

What kind of sexual, romantic scripting have users perceived with Stark ZP?

I was running Stark Q back in the day for a couple of months and pretty much just left it running in the background when I slept. I didn’t pay much mind to it.

It made me really smooth and ultra charismatic with the ladies and also really improved my skills in bed.

At that time I didn’t even realize it was cause of stark as I was still skeptical of subs and ran it mainly to be better at my business and work. I didn’t pay much mind to it to at all and just ran it expecting nothing.

It was only after stopping it (and all subs) for a few months that I realized the way I was acting was because of Stark. Probably has something to do with the rewritten PS script inside of it.

That was Stark Q, I expect the results from Stark ZP would be even better.

13 Likes

Stark is starting turn me into a horny dog.

7 Likes