Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

(post deleted by author)

There is another aspect to this. As I correctly remember he has been saying with the previous user that he has Asperger’s. So on his lack of social behavior, we should probably look at a different angle.

3 Likes

@Deadpool - I frankly don’t believe it. If that’s true, let him use subliminals that at least help with that like True Social before he comments on the forum.

Either that or try to tone down his anti-social behavior. We all have issues but don’t use such issues as excuses to be a certain way with others.

Have gone on too long on a guy I put on Ignore lol. Enough said.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Honestly if that’s the case I do have a little more sympathy for it even tho it can be quite annoying. Im am not saying this in a mean way but I assumed he might of had something along those lines by how he communicates. Well either that or he is a troll. One of my closest friends has Aspergers and he says a lot of things the average person would deem out of pocket or inappropriate but in his mind they sound normal or fine. I remember 2 years ago I bought my first house for 625k and he made a comment saying “wow the houses in this area seem so poor”(he lives in a 5 million dollar house due to a rich father). So its little comments and jabs like that where their just trying to converse but it comes out very odd sounding. With that being said I actually don’t mind him and think he brings up good points at times and is very active in the chat, however we can do without the belittling comments and putting other peoples results down for sure. And hey maybe the reason he joined sub club was to work on his social game and become more likable, so big ups to him for making that step.

6 Likes

Hope he does for his own good but I don’t see any signs of that except for focusing on seduction and some money goals.

No matter. Everyone can choose what their goals in life are and what they want to develop here and I won’t hold it against him for not focusing on his social skills.

But am not wasting my time anymore on his antics and wish him good luck.

2 Likes

Mourn gets perm-banned super quickly while clearly demonstrating some sort of restraint in his interactions while Madara knows that he’s got the free pass from Saint and the boys, and behaves as such.

The double standards here are frustrating.

5 Likes

@bombayduck - I wouldn’t go that far. More like there are certain rules that would get an immediate suspension/ban like saying something about the product or tech that isn’t true.

I think arguments between users are a bit down on the level of seriousness.

Just my guess.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Stark with Emperor Fitness Height Inducer module or I’ll never be a 10 at 6’3”…
I’m only 5’10” :frowning:

Change your nickname to Demosthenes! So we know that beforehand.
,:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I request my nickname be change to Bill_Burr.

1 Like

Not making my life easy here guys. I got 7 flags, 1 for Mourn and 6 for Madara.

I do not believe it is meant as belittling or demeaning or something like that. To Madara, everything has to check a certain amount of boxes to be true. These specifications do not change. A 9 is a 9 no matter who you ask because a 9 has to meet certain specifications.

You have but to see those videos where girls are being asked to point out a girl prettier than themselves to see that the numbered scale is very very relative in truth because most people don’t conform to strict definitions.

Also, there’s the comfort zone. Experience something often enough and it will become insignificant, simply the norm. Which is how approach anxiety goes away after many many approaches, or how earning a lot of money may seem insignificant.

I will say that the conditions necessary for being approached by women 1000’s of times are quite numerous. But even in this case, it does tend to become normal. Once it has happened often enough, it gains momentum and suddenly women pick up on that complete inner confidence that you’re the kind of person that gets approached all the time, and they will simply obey that reality because it is stronger than their own, so they have no choice but to do it.

My problem is that if you keep the above in mind, then Madara is telling the truth. To somebody getting 1000’s of approaches and earning tons of money, these things are no big deal. The issue is that the other 98% of the population really doesn’t like being reminded of that fact because if we accept that it means we have absolutely no reason to not have that exact same experience and we must be deliberately sabotaging ourselves. Which then frustrates us to no end and really really antagonizes us against that bleeping person who just seems to have it all.

And there are few things more annoying to the average man than another man telling them having lots of women in their lives is so easy it’s laughable. Not even being told having more money than you can reasonably spend is easy. It challenges our masculinity.

Which could be a reason for me as moderator to take action, since I have to serve the needs of the majority rather than the 2%.

Although I can not technically see a violation apart from a serious failure in communication, I am mindful that there have been repeated expressions of frustration regarding Madara and I agree that it we may have been more lenient due to his different way of mental processing. Still, I will have to take this up with the others with my recommendation that we have to say or do something here. Do not be surprised if all the non-Stark related posts by Madara and yourselves suddenly disappear. It’s not personal, simply that your replies make no sense if we delete the posts you’re replying to.

10 Likes

From a boundaries being respected privacy standpoint without being too cold for fun, is Stark or Chosen the better choice?

I’m not debating between chosen and stark and I’m going to add PCC to that. With Chosen I’d maybe want to add a Mind’s Eye or Limitless Executive but with Stark I may not need to. Will probably pair with Ascended Mogul as a separate single title.

I just read the Chosen description and I guess my question is answered. For now Chosen is the better choice for my needs.

1 Like

I don’t agree with this. We had numerous users here like Oldchap and others who had excellent results with women and money and we had NO ISSUES with it.

We actually celebrate the results because it means we can get the same by using subliminals and taking action.

If we read MU’s history on the forum, he has consistently belittled others (due to his condition or not is another topic altogether). Which is why you get tons of users who are antagonistic to his replies to them.

But I have put him on Ignore now and won’t be needing to deal with him anymore. Good luck to the new users who read his posts.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that Leonardo DiCaprio or George Clooney were members of Subliminal Results!
I retract myself, maybe is Paris Hilton
That’s another example of nobody is perfect.:grin:

3 Likes

Aye! You nailed!

1 Like

@Floridianninja said it best with his post here, i think thats the problem that triggered alot of us.

Their is a difference between posting tales of victories and using it to inspire people or even posting how he makes a bunch of money and has a ton of women, thats great and i hope every man on this forum achieves that , im not jealous or petty. But when someone on the forum says tons of women are approaching me now. Its an inappropriate thing to say “eh , thats been happening to be since i was 14, not impressive and down playing someone elses results”. Thats indeed belittling

3 Likes

He’s waiting for a member to tell him the stack that will make a person 6’3”, overflowing sexual energy, no procrastination, 1000s of propositions and make $15m/mo… and I’d like to know this also!

2 Likes

Can you add my vote for Madara? Thus, he got 7 flags!
Thanks for your help!

1 Like