I Was Just Banned By A Rogue Moderator

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I told you before in private - when I asked you to make a journal for yourself for all your questions for the sake of organizing the forum better (which you ignored), because you were directly aggravating a multitude of individuals - that any decisions made by our moderators both @SaintSovereign and I stand behind.

You were warned again by RV, then suspended until 23rd for not listening to staff feedback.

The decision stands, and for ban evasion as per PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy I’m extending your suspension for another week (and suspending this account as well - permanently, as it’s being used for ban evasion).

Listen to the moderators when they give you feedback. Again, we fully stand behind our moderators actions - we don’t need to come in every single time to “authorize” their decisions.

Make this easier on yourself - wait out the suspension without making multiple accounts again, use the time to grow and develop, then come back to the forum with a renewed sense of purpose and understanding.

22 Likes

Make sense, @Fire. Suggesting the thread be locked (and perhaps delisted) as there’s no further discussion here and I’d like this thread to not become about dogpiling onto Madara.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good riddance.

1 Like