Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

Never, ever had any libido spikes with Stark its interesting how others have commented on how horny they are on stark.

1 Like

How old are you ?

Same here full on robot mode with Stark. Women!? what is that?

1 Like

I have noticed a pattern with the younger members they get a libido spike with those over 40 no libido spike we just go into robot mode :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Speak for yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oi whats with the snarky comments ? Saint has warned members not to mock others. When you get to my age you will understand.

1 Like

Not mocking, brother. I’m in my 40s myself.

1 Like

ok good man :slight_smile:

That’s Crazy, same here. It’s like to much in Zp but with QV2 stacked it’s synergistically perfectly. Zp for me can only be one sub at a time. I think my brain prefers the QV2 stacked and solo Zp.

1 Like

Why is your avatar with BlackTiger? impostor!

BlackTiger has been robbed of his Avatar, this is obvious injustice, I am calling for justice.

Both of you gentlemen are obviously mistaken. Who is this black tiger you speak off ?

1 Like

Pity, BlackTiger was a good chap, I adored him. Shame he is not anymore with us.

I’m 19 and I don’t get the libido spike but I think that’s because I’m so focused on work and the gym that I don’t care for other things (Obviously sometimes I do).

2 Likes

Quick question for all those who have listened to Stark, which version felt more grounded? Q,QV2,Ultima or Zp?

1 Like

This from zp preview and I consider this grounded compared to Qv2

1 Like

Thank bro,
So it sounds like it just needs time to settle in :relieved::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

What scripting in Stark contributes to it’s effect of having constant luck?

On Stark, coincidences in regards to money, when I play games I almost always have the luck my side, things just going perfectly my way etc

Is this fortune favourite with Yggdrasil or is their a different script related to this? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

It’s the scripting to manifest favorable situations. I don’t think it’s Fortune’s Favorite, though. I’ll look at the script later. Fire wrote that one.

10 Likes

Could we please get that as a separate module?

It works very well (in Stark). Fortune’s Favorite did not manifest favorable situations as much.

:point_up: :point_up: when I was running Stark

4 Likes