Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

3 Likes

Mate this an archive for you to go find the experiences people had and written down

Not a place to come snap your fingers for us to come give you a golden platter with their personal results

You remind me of someone else who keeps doing this and has ruffled everyone here it’s annoying

1 Like

I feel I’m not getting the results for which I bought khan for whereas other programs I was able to get results quickly. I want to find out if someone had similar experience yet still stuck to Khan and at the end got the results he intended to get in the first place

Ignore me if you don’t have anything meaningful to contribute rather than trying to antagonize me. Also learn to communicate with people

2 Likes

Ah yes I saw your journal about it

I think you need some patience with it…

Might be good for you to read @Vkluff.

Though I think those posts might be no longer valid with the upgrade to ZP tech.

3 Likes

Thanks

The thing is My friend the question of "hey guys come tell me your personal experiences once again in real time upon my command’ usually comes from the impatient. Typically also people who have not gotten the results they ‘want’ at that point perhaps you need to question if the program is for you, or if you have the perseverance to wait for fruit, rather than relying on the constant dopamine hit of those who got results in some future hope that will only fatten your impending disappointment

Also you’re unlucky enough to be doing this during a time where someone’s gotten notorious overnight for being a prick also does this a lot

Look inside yourself bro you’ll know if it’s for you

Khan is like Marilyn Monroe

If you don’t like her at her worst you don’t deserve her at her best

1 Like

You’re used to making assumptions, i see. You might not know me but I’m someone who learns quickly from people experiences. It also helps me know when I’m making certain mistakes or taking the wrong path, that’s what experiences are meant for, learning. I’ve leant a few things from reading people’s journal so even if I’m impatient are you trying to say I’m on the wrong path and I should just abandon the journey I’ve decided to take?

I didn’t say I haven’t gotten results from Khan, read my journal and you’ll see I’ve gone through changes since I decided to take this path. My concern is the main results I intended to have I haven’t gotten them so far

1 Like

I’m saying read the sales page over and over and look at the trajectory you are personally on in regards to your results and if it’s not enough then nobody’s personal experiences with the program will change your personal dissatisfaction

1 Like

I had an experience yesterday and it kind of make me wondered if it was the script working. I asked A lady I’ve been communicating with for a while on snapchat for her number so we could keep in touch and she told me to say please and I refused and told her to forget it if she wouldn’t give it to me and she told me I was proud so it made me to miss out on her. Already we had planned a date for next week.
Later on I was wondering if I was wrong in refusing to say please. All these got me wondering and that’s why i was looking to read people’s journal just to study the behavior of people who have been listening to Khan. So next time before you make assumptions, try to find out the whole story

1 Like

Mate stop being emotional

You were very right not saying please

You’re going towards the script for sure. Anyway man read the sales page and understand the archetype you will embody and understand there has to be a reality shift to achieve it

Good work though I’m proud of you don’t second guess your decision

3 Likes

khan zp stage 3 helped me with my procrastination more then any product by far and i have bought around 25 products.

do you guys think stage 4 would help me even more?

the reason im looking for change is while im happy with what i got from stage 3 its still not enough.

i will definitely return to stage 3 if i cannot find another product for this problem but im hoping something can give me an even bigger boost.

im thinking maybe i run stage 1 for a bit then return to stage 3 or maybe i try stage 4.

anyways, my question is, if stage 3 helped, would stage 4 help even more?

3 Likes

Once again you’re assuming I’m being emotional :man_facepalming:t2:. Never mind

Na khan stage 3 has a magical power in manifesting hard and I mean hard

Stage 4 will feel more balanced and well rounded

1 Like

In my case stage 3 made me more decisive in taking action and stopping procrastination but then it was too sexual for me. Whereas stage 4 made me feel relaxed towards taking action, kind of like inspired action, more rational decisions but its kind of dense. While on stage 4 I’ve been having good days and some days im passing through recon.
Stage 3 i was kind of possessed like I was on meth, total action without even thinking but stage 4, more rational.

2 Likes

i actually bought khan hoping to get this result of super horny all the time. i did not get that but it ended up helping with procrastination more then anything.

i had terrible sleep on key days though and bad sleep kills testosterone so im hoping when i run stage 3 again while getting good sleep i will get that result of being super horny all the time everyone says they get,

Sage 4 is different. It has all the script of Khan and trust me you’ll feel like the boss while taking action. Even my conversations have changed but then some days I’m passing through recon. I’ve decided to stick to it though cos its the sub that’s given me the best feeling so far even though I haven’t gotten all I intended in the first place like the sexual encounters, I feel I’m more in control of my reality on stage 4

Based on this conversation with Fire, I would say St3 is the better option.

3 Likes

I’m going to be honest with you I love being horny I ain’t one to shy away from being ultra horny and I hold it with pride but the horny I got in STAGE 3 BEFORE I MANIFESTED social life was the closest to a curse I ever got