Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

tomorrow will be the last loop of Khan ST2 & then wash out will begin.

Khan ST2 made lots of small changes in my personality & help me fight with some of over decades blockages & also provide me with alternative options if I can’t fight it in the small time frame

I am glad my productivity is slowly getting back & so is my libido…learning the game

all things happening in moderation nothing too fast to celebrate but heck slow & steady will win the race

4 Likes

I listened to khan st4zp and R.i.c.h zp this morning and I had a wet dream, it was crazy.

Meanwhile I’ve been so horny lately, libido so high that I can’t even focus, normally Ql helps me to focus, now I’m missing QL and I’m tempted to include it back but I want to feel the full effect of Khan st4 and Ql is so broad. I’m confused on what to do at this point.

Edit: Since I removed Ql, I’ve been feeling the effects of Khan like never before. My conversations with ladies have improved and I’ve been so horny lately! I’m working on three ladies at the moment and the conversations are moving smoothly, I even fixed a date with one of the ladies and she accepted. Let’s see how this second cycle goes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

If you downloaded to much into yourself, take a break a couple of days and let the waves go quiet until you can set your course again with clarity and more wisdom

I just completed a 5days washout

Yup sounds like stage 4 Lmao. I never actually completed stage 4 because I was uncontrollably horny.

1 Like

i just posted a very detailed review of my experience with kahn zp stage 3 in the nightlife: Click Here If You Like Bars/Nightclubs - #16 by MadaraUchiha

1 Like

i just posted another detailed review of my experience with kahn zp stage 3: Click Here If You Like Bars/Nightclubs - #32 by MadaraUchiha

1 Like

It’s a great experience.

Confirms my hypothesis as to why stage 3 is probably not worth running if stage 1-2 haven’t been ran before.

Now we have some data to confirm part of it. At least for 1 loop in some specific conditions. There are lots of possible causes for it, which might be explored later on.

2 Likes

I think the time frame is also far too short for a program like Kahn to deliver direct results. It’s not khan “to go” or “instant khan”. :wink:

2 Likes

Totally agree on this for pretty much all programs lol. I think even 1 - 2 weeks isn’t enough time to get significant results that some users just expect.

2 Likes

Anyone who runs khan 3 without a solid foundation trying to get quick lays and results is cheating themselves and everyone else who’s reading the ‘analysis’

For real @MadaraUchiha nobody here is taking your findings seriously and are live and let living with you but you can seriously and negatively derail newbies who read results here just like @Lion said some Bullshit about writing khan as kahn making the program ‘not work’ because “magic spells”

Like guys please what happen to our integrity. Khan stage 3 without the prior stages is a dumb experiment and could potentially be a terrible cycle

10 Likes

@Yazooneh - bro. It’s me raphael. I had changed my username a while back.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with experimentation.

3 Likes

Absolutely nothing wrong

But to what end? If the person in question is clearly one who bangs on about past experiences with fast acting ultimas. Then trying to use a very dense and broad multi stager to get quick club results

That’s not good experimentation mate. You don’t need a labcoat and a beaker to know that it won’t do shit for you and at that point your success or failure is going to largely attributed to the baseline women skills you possessed before running khan 3

The one thing this will accomplish more than anything is make the program look bad when it’s a terrific program used correctly

10 Likes

Also everyone forgive me I’m all kinds of reconned today. @MadaraUchiha what you’re trying can’t be bad to read I guess experimentation isn’t the end of the world. I’ll take some blame here I’ve been going through some reality shifts

8 Likes

Its taking a lots of time but I can notice results from khan stage 4 zp, last night I was having discussions with three ladies at once, I could notice positive results but its taking a very long path . Whereas for wantedzp, I haven’t noticed much even in the aspect of physical shifting. But for R.I.C.H, here are the results I’ve noticed in just a week.

1. Huge cash manifestation, I was involved in business deal and two of the partners left the whole cash for i and my cousin to share seein it won’t be enough for the 4 of us if we shared.
  2. A friend Bought for me food and snacks during the week.
  3. Another friend also did the same thing for me again, bought food and snacks for me .
  4. I got a ps4 from my sister…

At this point I’ve come to the conclusion that sexual related programs take time to take effects with me. Does this mean I need to go back to stage 1?

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with experimentation yes but if done incorrectly then it reflects badly on the products.

2 Likes

what can someone expect from kahn ZP stage 1?

im considering running it after my washout before returning to stage 3.

does kahn ZP stage 1 cause a lot of emotional turbulence?

Im naturally someone who has a lot of problems controlling my emotions already so im reluctant to run this product as im worried it will put me in a mess of an emotional state that will interfere with my work/career/money.

but i have been making my preparations for how to proceed after my current washout and my gut is drawing me to kahn stage 1 and i tend to just go with gut feeling when deciding which product is best to achieve my life goals at the time.

and to be clear im looking for feedback from people who have actually ran kahn zp stage 1.

2 Likes

But this was the pre-Q version of Khan. I doubt that Q, Qv2 or ZP would have such an effect.

2 Likes

It will clear all your negative beliefs. In fact it will bring to the surface negative beliefs you never realized you had.