Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Do you listen for 15 minutes to each title or less?

If i was you i would run each stage individually. I think stage 4 might be too heavy lifting for your grey matter.

2 Likes

How does everyone find the QL section of khan stage 4 ?

1 Like

Can’t tell for sure tbh, I definitly can feel different on Khan St4. I’m feeling like I’m becoming who I’m meant to be, the man that’s inside me waking the fuck up, drinking his coffee.

Like so much change is happening right now, it’s hard for me to notice every little details xD

7 Likes

Today starts my washout

Yesterday I did the last loop of Khan st2 and then suddenly I felt like living a small life is over, I am meant for greatness. Then I searched for the lesson to be learned in living small and I realized that the only thing to learn is appreciate the small things to the fullest so if you live big you never get bored or unappreciated of your things

BAAAMMMM

after that I was OK to live a big meaningful and abundant life.

What a blast

I do for sure another 1-4 cycles of St 2

THE KHAN IN ME STARTS TO AWAKE NOW

4 Likes

I also play with the thought of jumping straight into st 4 next cycle.

Does somebody have good reason to not do this?

@King7Solomon

Hermit. Stop. Coming. Here.

7 Likes

can you please answer this:

Start with st 1
Then st 2
Then st 3
Then st 4

Its a 4 stage program so start at the bottom

Or go crazy and do what you want and start at st 3 or 4 or 2 or 1

The choice is yours

Or read the description of Khan and draw your own conclusion witch stage suits you best.

Its very clear in the description witch stages does what

Stage 3 for sexual energy definitly.

Only thing is since this stage is usually made to be ran after stage 1 and 2, it’s hard to predict your reaction to running stage 3 first as most users ran stage 1 and 2 before.

2 Likes

this is a very interesting comment.

i was strongly leaning towards stage 3 but after this comment I’m thinking maybe the safest option is stage 4.

hopefully the founders respond and give their thoughts.

1 Like

Why don’t you start with stage 1?

Because he just want the sexual aspect of the programm

I made the same mistake over a year ago.
I jumped straight into st 4 and it was horrible.

I have done 1 year Dragon Reborn since then and a little more than 1 cycle of Khan st1 until I could go to st 2

2 Likes

Go Stage 3 if you’re not going through linear progression. Stage 4 is dense and difficult for many. You’ve ran PS Ultima successfully with is Iron Throne and has similarities to Stage 3.

Are you listening to Khan as well?

1 Like

I didn’t like stage 3 because I was feeling bad and it gave me serious recon, maybe cos I was placing too much excess potential, but stage 4 has been better than stage 3. What I’m curious about is which of the stages has more manifestation to it?

What do you mean by horrible? Can you please elaborate?

I did create a custom (in Q version) with Khan ST4 and HOM.

After 4 loops I get smashed into the ground.
I could not listen to this anymore and had to do healing first.

To sum it up - I could not listen to any alpha-sexual sub anymore. I had to do healing first.

So I did and it was so worth it

2 Likes

Yes I am