Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

Many seem to swear by Mogul as a starter.

My thought is that Mogul could be faster acting, get effort toward wealth started (and in the subconscious), then continue to work while EoG is running.

1 Like

Run Mogul with RICH. Then go through the stages of EoG and continue to play RICH.

Think of RICH as a wealth lubricant. Mogul gets you started on the road to building good wealth and business habits, ethic, and understanding. Ecstasy of Gold works in greater depth and establishes you as a generator of effective, larger-scale wealth systems and structures. RICH facilitates the flow of money into your life throughout the entire process.

20 Likes

Getting yet another settlement check from a class action lawsuit I had no idea about until today…definitely a RICH Manifestation

7 Likes

How have you been running RICH ZP?

Usually once or twice a week about 7 minutes per loop

2 Likes

Quoting here.

5 Likes

any recent results with this product?

im always surprised a product entirely about making money fast is not more popular on here.

1 Like

What makes you think it isn’t popular?

Just because a lot of people don’t post results or experiences doesn’t mean it isn’t popular.

4 Likes

how did Rich ZP go for you?

how long did you use it and what where the results?

please let us know.

1 Like

how did Rich ZP go for you?

how long did you end up using it and what where the results?

please let us know.

how are things going now over a month later?

any new results from Rich ZP?

please let us know.

are you still using Rich ZP?

if yes, what have been the results so far?

please let us know.

did you end up testing this combo?

if yes, what have been the results?

please share your experience.

Madara why don’t use you try the product for yourself and report back your results? Everyone is different so the results he got might be different from the one you get.

2 Likes

Despite planning I didn’t started RICH ZP yet but I will definitely after finishing Khan

1 Like

Receive lots of results, revived my financial life, business deals and calls. Check my journal.
I was pairing it with Khan stage 4 zp and wanted zp

2 Likes

what exactly does this mean in actual numbers?

how much has your financial situation improved since you started using Rich ZP?

im NOT asking you to give actual numbers.

I’m asking for rate of improvement.

has your monthly income doubled?

tripled?

more?

I went from being broke and not able to afford 3 square meals to being able to buy clothes, feed myself, even give financial aid within just a week. And the way it happened was remarkable, I already stated it out in my journal. I also listened to a financial abundance self hypnosis recording along with Ascension chamber so that also helped in the manifestation aspect

9 Likes

this part of your comment does not really make any sense.

if you could not even afford to buy food then how did you afford to buy Rich ZP?

it does not make sense that you did not have money to buy food but somehow had money to buy Rich ZP.

1 Like

I already had R.I.C.H

1 Like