Main Discussion Thread - Khan

TAT, EFT, BSFF and newer techniques like PEAT are meridian therapy. I’m a certified trainer of PEAT and can say that never had seen any abreactions described. Its more like seems a depersonalization syndrome. First of all, it is needed to stop panic, because it does everything worse.

BSFF is a mild version of hypnosis and is COMPLETELY safe to run.

Anyway, before using anything it is recommended to make sure that user doesn’t hav any hidden mental disorders (especially schizophrenia and etc.).

Tranquilizer usually help with it.

3 Likes

I would suggest never stacking khan listen to each stage individually.

4 Likes

Yep, I would advice the same, I was doing stage 1 + 1-2 loops of stage 2, switched to only stage 1 and I feel better now!

3 Likes

So I need to study for my medicine exam, which is FUCKING HARD. I need to study Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology. I have a bit more than one month from now to study for it.
I am now thinking if I should change my stack as I am currently listening to Khan Stage 1?

I could either just continue listening to stage 1 without change but would miss out on some benefits
OR
I could buy Limitless and add it to my stack (probably 2x Khan 1x Limitless) BUT this would split my stack and would make my results less profound
OR
I could wait 10-15 days, and then I would have more than 30 days of listening time to Khan Stage 1 and could SWITCH to KHAN FULL which has a Limitless module build in.

What do you think?
Also, @Fire will the Limitless module in khan full be as sufficient for my needs as the regular Limitless sub?

4 Likes

A question if I may:
Considering that Khan is likely going to teach you (or school you in the case of Stage 1), do you really want to pile it on top of Chemistry, Physics, Math & Biology? Doesn’t your mind have enough to deal with already?

My opinion would be that if you wish to listen to subliminals because you really can’t wait one more month until the exams are over, then make yourself a Limitless/Beyond Limitless learning stack. Something to support your studies, instead of something meant to tear you down and force you to reinvent yourself.

But from your three options, I honestly don’t know if 1 or 2 is better. Wouldn’t switch to the other stages until after the stress of the exams is gone. You could add Limitless to Stage 1, I just don’t quite know how they would complement one another after everything we’ve heard about Stage 1.

4 Likes

Hmm, depends on how hard the exam is.

Khan ST1 by itself, right at the beginning, is not going to be easy to steer into academy and learning. Moreover, while it will break down your negative learning beliefs, that takes time.

Another option is to run ST3 of Khan. You will need to consciously guide it, but if you are able to, you will be breezing through the material on sheer action and focus.

Khan Complete is massive, so it’s going to depend on how well you can handle giant subliminals.

2x Khan (ST3 or Complete) + 1x Limitless, or even 2x Limitless, would be one of the wiser options.

8 Likes

Wow THIS is gonna be a tough one

“sometimes you must run before you can walk”

Let’s suppose I can handle giant subs? Why would it be a better option than ST3?

3 Likes

The manifestation and Limitless scripting. However, better is not a good word, because it all depends on you. If you can already pull 8-12 hour study sessions, Khan Complete would go well. If you struggle with taking action, ST3 would be wiser.

It is also dependent on whether you are able to guide the subliminal with your intention.

7 Likes

Guiding sub with intention? Sounds fresh :slight_smile: can you be a little more specific about this?

And, if I understand correctly - only Khan Complete do contain full Limitless programming and all other stages - don’t?

4 Likes

We always had this possibility. It is a simple combination of having your goals and intentions set and then taking action towards them. Your action and intention help the subliminal work at peak efficiency and to give you exactly what you want.

And partially correct. Some stages have different parts of Limitless where it is needed, while Khan Complete has the most of it. It is all very carefully designed and optimized.

8 Likes

I do have the issue of procrastination usually. HOWEVER, when I first sit down, I am very well-trained to study 10 hours a day. Mainly, because the exam is deciding my future and so has extreme importance for me, sitting down to study should NOT be a problem.

I am not a newbie to subliminals in general (started November 18 from another vendor), but I am not sure if I can guide the sub properly. Yet, I am thinking I could just obsess with my goal by for example writing it down every day.

Do I understand it correct that I would not need to guide the Khan Complete as much as ST3?

By the way, thank you so much @Fire! Seems like Khan Complete might be the better choice…

3 Likes

@Fire you mentioned something about a “Khan how-to”/ manual earlier in this thread. Will it be available someday or was it just an idea back then? Is it something that could help with the usage?

10 Likes

Dont understand why anyone would need a khan manuel. Just plug youself in and listen.

3 Likes

For faster and better results?

4 Likes

I listened to ST1 for 18 days now and I can’t reach the minimum listening time.
When I switch today, do I lose my progress? Or should I wait ten more days as my exam is on August the 14th giving me a bit more than a month listening time to Khan Complete? @Fire

3 Likes

You will.loose your progress if i remember correctly one has to liaten for a at least 30 days.

2 Likes

The mind never actually forgets anything, it’s all still in there. The synaptic pathways have been created. We just can’t always get to it. That said, you might regress if you fall back into old habits/beliefs, so it is important to continue taking the actions that support Khan, even if Khan isn’t there to nudge you. Demonstrate to yourself that Khan is where you intend to be. You manage that and worst case scenario you’ll stay right where you are.

5 Likes

I’m lost. Which one is the manifestation script that you mentioned?

3 Likes

I am not going to stop listening to Khan, only to ST1 and I will switch to Khan Complete. I thought about it more, and I feel like the only negative is that I won’t experience the full benefits of Total Breakdown as other people here on the forum when they hit 30/60/90 days.

Oh and thank you for all your posts! I really enjoy your insights, especially on the manifestation post.

4 Likes

He talks about Khan Complete (ST4) which has the additional limitless and manifestation scripting. However, as he wrote above:

3 Likes