Bending Reality | QL-ST4+BL

Oh no as the title suggests, the exam is the only goal.

4 Likes

But what about

Im asking cause I can really relate to you. I had literally the same goals and wanted them at the same time

4 Likes

Go back to Khan ST3, with Limitless / Quantum Limitless.

Your progress on ST4 will not be lost, just Paused.

You simply don’t have time to deal with any reconciliation now. So the logical thing is to get a smooth boosted engine of productivity with Khan ST3, then once you pass the exam, get to full focus on ST4.

4 Likes

Come on man I was joking here😅

3 Likes

Wow I wasn’t aware of this, thanks @AMASH.

3 Likes

I once asked @Fire

You should follow your gut feeling

Also keep in mind, that I didn’t have so much time as you have. My reason to only listen to st4 was first and foremost because of the short amount of time I had. I never listened to st3.

4 Likes

I did something similar when I was studying to upgrade my amateur radio license here in the US.
I held a “Technician” level license until May of this year (when I took the exam).

In the couple months leading up to the exam, I took practice exams for the next higher up level called “General”. The exam for General is 35 questions total. This is out of a pool of 454 possible questions.
The questions are separated into different topics called “Elements.” When you get a question wrong on the practice exam, it tells you which element to study on regarding that question.

Being as I am a fan of the 80/20 rule, I decided to apply 80/20 to my study habits on this exam.
So I built a spreadsheet (Of COURSE I did :slight_smile:) where I would take the practice exam 10 times. After each practice exam, I’d put the list of elements I need to study into the sheet.

The spreadsheet would analyze the list I put in and after 10 exams, I’d know which elements I missed out on most often across those 10 exams, and would study just the “top 20%” and then go back and retake 10 practice exams the next day.

Within a week or two of that, I was passing the practice exams 90%-95% of the time.
There is yet another level BEYOND General called “Extra”. After I got where I was passing the General practice exams, I switched and applied this approach to the Extra practice exams. Where General requires 26 out of 35 correct, Extra is tougher. Required 35 out of 50 from a MUCH larger pool of questions.

When exam time came in May of this year, I took General and passed (missing only 3 questions). Then I took Extra (a benefit there is since I paid for General exam already, and I passed, they allow me to take Extra exam for no extra fee or cost). I took Extra also, missing only 3 questions.

Sorry for the long-arse post on this. I just resonated with what @friday was saying about having a targeted study routine. Plus, 80/20 rules!

@friday @Sarshet

7 Likes

@Palpatine - man, that’s truly relentless

@Sarshet - all the best, man.

4 Likes

It’s actually a lot easier than my post makes it out to be. Especially since 80/20 is involved. It’s just a matter of looking for those little tiny things we can do to push the needle the farthest with the least effort

6 Likes

@Palpatine - it was really interesting. Kind of made me wonder where I could apply it.

5 Likes

There’s just 75 days left for the exam.

Honestly the last 15 days have been the most productive days of my life.

I have been consistently having 10-12 90 min sessions with 10 min break inbetween. I have modified my routine during the breaks to minimize distractions completely.
During breaks I do pullups and then meditate while listening to b.l once. I have noticed The more B.l I listen to, the more is my brain able to pull up info much faster. I also feel the effects have become more lasting since I have been following the routine periodically.
I am going through the syllabus in 4x speed than how used to before!

3 Likes

@Sarshet - that’s just excellent!

1 Like

can you write your listening routine in detail and what your playlist consists of? i would be grateful

1 Like

Will do that as soon as I get some freetime my man.

1 Like

Currently this is the routine I have been running:
my work is divided into 12 90-minute sessions. So I encorporate 2 subs in between a single sessions
In the First 3 session, I play Spartan and limitless(or limitless x depending what I am learning)
From the 4th session till the 10th session I switch to khan st3(and limitless)
10th to 12th I go back to spartan.

I listen to beyond limitless eighter after every alternate session or whenever I feel like I need more brain power.

So overall
5 loops of spartan
7loops of khan ST3
12loops of limitless

3 Likes

what is the difference?

4 Likes

Limitless x greatly enhances my memory while v2 boosts my brain power. If I am studying a topic which requires less intelligence and more facts and algorithms(like chemistry), I go for X.

3 Likes

Sounds good thank you

3 Likes

I assume you are listening everything ultrasonic? If so have you ever tried masked? Why you chose ST3 over ST4? I think St4 has limitless in

4 Likes

Really interesting, @Sarshet. How is this stack working for you? I mean, in terms of results.

3 Likes