AzrielLight EmperorQ

I’m running Beast King but updated Primal to Primal Seduction.
This version is in QV2 and seems much stronger in it’s Emperor effect.
PS has me pushing and more interested in dating, where as Primal had me more just have a sexual backdrop. I’d probably add WANTED instead of Inner Circle or PCC or just WANTED for a 3 core…I think I’ll move down to 3 core. I was considering updating it with Emperor, WANTED, Renaissance Man…I do love the primal/ PS effect so not sure.

I’d add more modules to integrate other areas of success and well being other than just seduction. I believe I was balancing Emperor drive with heavy seduction, but think a wealth custom stacked with Khan would be more effective for my overall goals. I find Khan more powerful for romance/seduction than PS/Primal- although the later are very fun.

@friday Are you coming off Khan finally? Or what has you choose to move from Khan to Emperor?

Focused arousal seems subtle but does exactly what it does, it creates a subtle turn on in people or multiple people I put my attention and intention on, makes it easier to build sexual chemistry/sexual tension

3 Likes

my recent schedule has been
Emperor Custom, WANTED, EF stage 4/Spartan/Paragon custom
I pick two to run in one day and alternate the third the next day.
Some days its WANTED and Fitness custom, other days it Emperor and Fitness custom,
other days it Emperor and WANTED etc.

I’ll be getting a new custom with WANTED remade, my wealth custom updated to QV2, and re-introducing Dragon Flight - not sure of how I will manage/schedule them yet.

1 Like

Yes, I am officially no longer pursuing Khan aha. Right now, I am rocking a Ascension/Wanted custom to built a solid foundation and I am now thinking to either go for Ascension/Primal/Wanted + Mogul/QL customs or just straight to Emperor/Primal/Wanted and not needing a second one.

That’s awesome, and exactly what I am looking for! Thank you for your input, I greatly appreciate it.

When combing Emperor + Primal, do you felt more focus on Sanguine would be optimal? I am thinking about adding it but it is already in Primal and maybe even Emperor. I cannot decide on that without having a feel how Emperor + Primal would behave. Wdyt?

1 Like

I found adding Primal greatly increased my ‘sanguine’ sense in life, or certainly added a lot more flow, being in the moment, having fun socially. I wouldn’t want more than that personally but others and/or you might enjoy an even stronger ‘sanguine’ element.

The Emperor component in the custom on QV2 seems stronger in my experience- so Sanguine might be more needed

Is there a reason you’re choosing Primal over Primal Seduction?

I was thinking of moving to Khan soon after DR or perhaps even before, any warnings/advice on pursuing that path lol?

Also @friday do you find better success with not stacking?

I feel this will easily get me intro trouble ahah.

Disclaimer, this is only my opinion/experience and doesn’t mean this will be true for anybody else.

I believe most people are simply not ready to run Khan. This most certainly includes me, even after running this program pretty much since the launch (over a year on St4). Currently, it is simply too much outside of my natural personal reality, and this manifested as some form of adverse effects. For me, it manifested in a way of me not talking to people because „I feel above them“, just to name one.
I believe what is happening is that when the two realities between you and what the program tries to generate differentiate too much, or when your subconscious mind is unable to achieve the programing because of various reasons, you are starting to express a “fake it till you make it”-behavior. You basically starting mimicking certain alpha behavior without actually becoming that true alpha that the script urges you to be. You are basically just “acting” to be an alpha, because of a fundamental blockage prohibiting you to actually become that alpha. Even worse, because your mind still tries to “obey” to the script you start to compensate by OVERACTING on other fronts. The script is giving you riddles to solve, but actually fulfilling those riddles is so much out of your reality that it triggers a kind of protection or firewall. The mind simply will not be able to fulfill them without going into that firewall and the solution for your mind is to solve the riddles by compensation and (over)acting an alpha which is not real and not alpha behavior at all.

The only way to prevent this, in my opinion, is to build a really solid foundation first. So for example, starting with Ascension and Primal and getting the basic things right. Then moving on to the next sub like Emperor and integrating that next. Khan is by far the most difficult program to properly execute, and the warnings on the sales pages are no joke. I always thought that enough exposure to Khan’s program will get rid of all those problems (and I believe this seems to be the consensus in the community and with the founders) but this doesn’t seem to be the case, at least for me and in my opinion. Also, healing scripts like Khan St1 are NOT the answer to solve that. I have done plenty of healing myself (3 months+ on Khan St1, 5 months on Dragon Reborn, 3-4 months on Terminus New Beginnings + Khan etc). Healing can only do so much to make taking action easier but will never replace taking action and integrating the fundamentals in your core. For that, the only real way I came up with seems to take Ascension/Primal + Limit Destroyer, maybe having done a month or more on Dragon Reborn, and then running this program until you achieved every little thing written on the sales copy. And not only achieved but also truly integrated into your core, so that I could wake you up at 4 am, throw you out on the street and you would be able to go up to girls with full confidence, chat them up like an alpha, escalate, lead and dominate conversations in your social circle, regardless with whom you speak, whenever, and no matter how you look or feel like. Basically baby-stepping your way with the action you take and the choice of subs for that purposes.

Again, this is only my opinion and doesn’t mean it is true for anyone. And I am also not directing anything at you specifically.

10 Likes

Awesome post, thanks for the details!

It’s possible I am not ready, but only a full run on it will tell. And I’ll get whatever growth I get out of it while I run it.

I have run Emperor solo or in customs for over a year, so think this has set a good foundation, and I currently go through periods of talking to woman and escalating things if I am interested. Although getting to know someone well is as important to me now as a great sexual experience

I’m out of practice with this now cause it’s not a priority but In my past I have met and slept with woman on multiple occasions within 10 minutes of meeting them and have a large history of success in meeting woman and escalating things sexually–in nightlife and even daytime-- albeit at the time -it came with a lot of pain/suffering as my self worth and validation depended on it as well and I ran away or totally sabotaged everything that could evolved into something more noteworthy. But those reference experiences will be good for when I run Khan.

Truth be told, I love the idea of the sexual aspects of khan but my main interest in Khan is the development toward my ideal self and running service based business that require sales from an ambitious personally powerfully place without compromising on the sexual components.

3 Likes

Khan st1 is a beast. This beast also has to be tamed otherwise it will seem like a wild beast outside of its territory if that makes sense. Khan allows you to transition into new territory but you have to be able to adapt to your new environment. Or at least how you react and play in your new environment. Lacking to do this will cause reconciliation or make you seem off to other people. You know, like this guy is weird something is just off about him.

Action taking is not magic(of course) even though it helps but still, there are blockages that are not easily solved, like social class, education, background, and such things. Khan is a boss but if you are still at the bottom of the ladder things become rough, the discrepancy of being where you are and where you want to be have to come together in a way that makes it click. Other wise you are just like a salmon swimming up against the stream.

I don’t know if this makes sense to you, and I am sure you wonder what my experience with Khan are, I can share if you want but I don’t think it will matter much.

You know if you would look at this from a spiritual perspective, let’s say chakra’s I think that what a lot of us are missing is for example the alchemy. Meaning. that if Khan would be more fire, it would need water to create the alchemy to cause steam to open the heart. But khan is too boxed up and the healing does not address this issue, it is ingeniously focused on forging and sculpting but not on the alchemy.

I think simon’s approach is most sane. We listen to the subliminal that works best with our current situation and goals.

I also wonder why we need more strong subliminals? I am not sure that is really needed…

What we would need is to get better understanding of what our own subconscious is trying to communicate to us, so for example. we all have dreams, but how can we make our minds reveal their true nature to us? This so we can gain insight into our journey, our actions, our feelings, our results, things we missed consciously during out day…

From all the dreams we have to we remember the important onces…

Our subconscious mind responds back to the riddles and suggestions given but how well do we receive them and connect the dots? When we ignore the responses do we get unwanted side-effects like overacting on other fronts or fake it till you make it?

I am sure there are other ways to communicating with it and perhaps this is something we should do on our journey.

my 2cents love to get your thoughts on it.

peace!

7 Likes

Would you be willing to say more about this?

Emperor Custom
WANTED
EF stage 4/Spartan/Paragon custom

I think the idea of picking 2 per day is a good one. I would also encourage you to consider 2 rest days in between your days of listening, which I’m implying think beyond the customary idea of a 7 day listening schedule. (Yes I’m preparing your thinking for Q+)

DR perhaps run it every 2 weeks so it is less likely to overshadow the other programs.

@Azriel
Khan is a lifetime program. That’s the best way I can put it.

4 Likes

Feel free to share your experience with Khan in my journal. Will really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

thanks @RVconsultant- appreciate it…
I’m not sure about 2 rest days between but I will consider it, and I will experiment with increasingly more rest days. I’m looking to complete DR in the next two months tops-so I don’t know about only 1 a week-I’m fine with some overshadowing for the time being.

Noticing a lot of resistance and difficult running my HERO custom.
I may need to remake it without Emperor Fitness…or cut it down significantly.

really intense recon, emotional resistance, tension–my left ear symptoms starting happening in my right ear towards the end of the loop. I don’t get it–seems I’m the only asshole who gets physical recon to this extent. Going to sleep on this and see how things are in the morning.

I may cut it down to just a 10 module paragon core again- if I’m going to keep running this–not even sure about the SPS/APS modules.

just processing here-feeling really annoyed at this-and at myself for how I am responding as of late

and everything in me is screaming to stop listening to this sub, and also subs in general- so likely really intense or deep recon-as I’ve never experienced it like this. I did almost a week off not to long ago but definitely have to incorporate more rest or take some serious time off…or it might all be better in the morning…

2 Likes

Thanks for this interesting info

1 Like

How about 3 rest days?

I’m skipping subs during the day today, and while I am exhausted, definitely feeling better overall.
I may run Dragon Flight tonight. I’m thinking of taking every other day off or at most skipping running subs during the day every other day only running 1 loop at night.

2 Likes

Same symptoms whether you use masked or ultrasonic?

1 Like

Here is an alternate frame:

Your intense disruptive response to the physical subliminals is not a sign of your weakness in reaction to these programs, but rather a sign of your strength in reaction to them.

Essentially, for you the Project Hero subliminals are High-Potency. Like turbo fuel. Give your mind one drop and it’s already going to run a very long way with that.

If this frame is accurate, then the appropriate strategies would be micro-dosing and titration.

Start with an almost absurdly small amount of exposure (whether measured by listening durations or listening intervals) and then gradually increase to find the optimal amount (which will likely shift over time, since you’re a living organism).

2 Likes

pretty sure it’s emotional recon, or overload- or at least a contributing element

At some point toward the end of the loop the pressure/sinus effect that usually comes on at times to my left ear jumped to my right ear- it’s gone today, and whether from not listening to subs or a positive effect from that loop last night, or just a leveling out- I feel completely wiped out, but generally physically better today.

I was going to resume DR stage 3 this week but I think I’ll cut Spartan/EF, even though I love them, and do custom DR stage 3 with Paragon-8 modules-like stress displacement, deep sleep etc and 4 APS/SPS modules-the same one’s I’ve been working with. That way I’ll have 1 less loop to run and it will be more streamlined.

Yes I guess it does mean I am highly responsive on one hand–and I appreciate your saying this
because I have had a dis-empowering occurrence of myself in relation to running these subs of late- I like the alternative frame.

it’s also bringing up this deep seated trust reaction- trusting myself to be able to handle this/heal/not hurt myself–trusting the subliminal to be sufficient…I intellectually trust what is done here of course-but that doesn’t make a difference to the aspect of my experience that is reacting this way.

Micro-dosing and titration is a great suggestion. I usually do in two half hour segments with an hour or more in between-but last night I ran it almost straight through. Maybe more segments.

Also now strongly considering cutting EF/Spartan from this and remaking with DR stage 3 and less modules overall. So that

1. I can cut overall loops-as I’m still interested in finishing DR
  2. There will be an address to the emotional element that could tie into some of the physical responses.
1 Like