AzrielLight EmperorQ

@ALMIGHTY

you around still, hows things going?

1 Like

I don’t like posting of late, because my news is processing
or less than stupendous, I’ve attributed great results, experiences, and progress to subs
both in results and character development and it’s only fair/ accurate I report the whole.

For context- I am currently feeling fairly clear and resilient

I will be dramatic here- to portray my experience when lost in the moment of the past few weeks.

I am in my hands down a very challenging period. I don’t know if it’s Emperor mixed with healing subs or just Emperor- (it’s been said it doesn’t manifest difficulty but has one face difficulty that needs to be dealt with) or the strength of QV2- but I am just going from shit show to shit show in my life these days.

I feel like I go in and out of losing all perspective, and between emotional recon and health challenges-some overt-some minor that during emotional recon I fixate on- I’ve been just want to get through the days.

More recently I am learning that there is great joy and exuberance to be had alongside the ‘darkness’ and feel I am being challenged to love -even the ‘bad’.

But a part of me feels like I’ve lost my life in a sense, my self, and I feel very adrift. This could be dying to the old of what was-I still feel access and connected to the best of me at times-

I feel more and more called into a kind of surrender and more and more resistance to setting my own course.

5 Likes

Good stuff, bro. Let it all out. You will be tested and hammered in The Forge and be renewed.

Emperor does that to you but I suspect Qv2 has something in it too.

Am going through some heavy processing myself and am only just now seeing some light far off at the end of the tunnel.

Stay strong, my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lion

Increasing clarity and perspective coming through. I’m just going to take it real slow with QV2
until instructions come out. I was not exactly pushing it hard but-my recon has been intense.
I also think my Fitness custom is a little dense…I’ll be remaking/replacing it
it pure Paragon and DR stage 3 and run that every day I run subs.

I have my wealth custom getting updated and coming, and will be remaking Emperor custom with WANTED, but for now my main priority is healing in full so I’ll be doing DR/Paragon custom predominantly if not almost exclusively.

I may still run Fitness Sub once a week, and I’ll leave out the APS/SPS modules for now in the new Paragon custom to give Paragon a chance to see what it can do on it’s own first. Going with less is more for now.

2 Likes

This is my depiction of recon
(these in no way reflect sub club scripts)

sub: how are you making new income streams so fast?
mind: yeahh good question!! :slight_smile:
recon mind- what a minute if it were that easy -I would have done it :flushed:
sub: how are you finding ways to do it no matter what, whatever happened before is dissolving now
mind: -yeaah–there’s so many different way do it!! :money_mouth_face:
recon mind—but what if they don’t work -what if they fail - the past is real-it’s how I orient myself :rage:

I wonder if it works kind of like that.

5 Likes

running some new experiments, will return to journaling here after that to report back

1 Like

This is awesome.

Too long for a t-shirt, so I just settled for bookmarking it.

1 Like

I’m glad you appreciate it :slight_smile:

it’s funny how in your copy paste of the quote- every face is mad lol

Maybe that’s what happens when people pirate subs :joy:

1 Like

hahaha. that’s hilarious.

(also, I didn’t even notice that.)

1 Like

To elaborate further on the statements delivered by @friday, I’d say it is most important to have an honest look at one’s present reality, including age, economic well-being, dominance, etc, and see how far one is from the objectives of a Khan.

In terms of energy that is – a Khan simply does not align with a physical body which has yet to age above at least 30.

4 Likes

That’s the old statement you are referring to :wink:

1 Like

@lovage

God in Lucifer is one of the funniest characters/ character plots I have ever seen.

Have you tried a slushy since you came off Khan? :slight_smile:

If that is on the product description page, would you please quote that?

1 Like

quick note,

I am manifesting more of ‘my perfect type of woman’ into my vicinity and where ever I go than ever before. Like I didn’t even know that’s what I really wanted but now I know. They are not just viscerally attractive but inspirational

6 Likes

1 Like

Simply…Amazing :slight_smile:

I know! I had no idea Emperor also exponentially improves your photoshop skills.

2 Likes

Looks like Emperor has physical shifting also :laughing:

3 Likes

what custom did you end up going with ?

1 Like

posting this quote from @RVconsultant because it’s simple, great, and good to remember.

2 Likes