AzrielLight EmperorQ

While I’ve been in action in areas related to the subs I am working on
I’ve been to passive in the creation of who I want to be.

I believe Saint mentioned the subs bring out the direction we choose to guide it, while I keep expecting the sub to create me into who I want to be, I need to cultivate it more, right now it’s working with my current images and trajectories which are informed by my own limitations, and this may be limiting the subs. I intend to create a written page of who I want to be and how my life will go in alignment with whatever I am running and possibly add affirmations-not for subconscious input-put for conscious guidance.

4 Likes

For finances I cant really tell, since my other custom is Stark/RICH and 10 of the modules are about wealth, so it takes the edge in that department.

About work the story is a little different, The Khan/Alchemist blend its amazing, since I filled it with modules which makes it easier to read non verbal language, energies and that enhances my charisma and ability to speak and influence… its working very good. Modules such as Eagle Eye, All-Seeing, Dragons Tongue, Intuition Enhancer, Chiron, etc.

4 Likes

Sounds excellent slight_smile:

Stark/RICH for wealth overall and Khan/Alchemist for showing up day to day at work (among other things I’m sure)

Is it RICH Ultima in Q custom…if so does it hit for you like the Ultima?

I have RICH Ultima in wealth custom alongside HOM and EOG stage1- I’m on a break from it but got great results-was not sure what was what though and have barely run the Ultima, so was curious.

How do you think Chiron is effecting you?

Don’t mean to bombard you with questions! but getting specific feedback from people around customs is sooo valuable to me.

Running Stark QV2 today as an experiment

So far I love it…14 months on Emperor set a good foundation.
Feeling much more engaged and delighted by life, interested in others and easy going.

I’m so addicted to the stoic power and drive of Emperor-especially when navigating social situations-Emperor is bulletproof/ stops bullet- Stark has the potential to be a bit ‘stickier’ and sometimes find myself dodging and slipping out in the past.

Don’t tinder much but when I don’t often match with my type- or it takes a lot of swiping-after running Stark matched with exactly my perfect type girl in two swipes (not sure if related but of note)

Going out to the gym in a bit to experience/observe the effects there

This experiment has me strongly leaning towards Stark/RM/Wanted for my next custom

1 Like

Pretty much spot on. About the other things Khan/Alchemist was design for, heres a quote from my journal.

So the question is, whats the major program/s and modules that would give me the most bang for my buck in this period of my life, of course that depends on what do I really want more in this part of my life.

The answer is 2 things:

• Money
  • People Reading/Attraction.

When I say Momey I mean, more work and more ways of making money, attracting new opportunities.
When I say People Reading/Attraction I mean, reading people in all kind of contexts, reading none verbal language, reading their energies, reading their intentions, diagnose their personalities and behavior patterns.

When I say attraction I mean way more than attracting beautiful woman, I mean attracting the right kind of people in my life, that can help me grow and expand in all the right ways, manifest more opportunities to enjoy life and learn.

Yeah Im using RICH in a Q custom with Stark, I followed Saints advice (cant find the post though)… in Q format it hits long term as it builds over time, as opposite to the Ultima which is designed for quick results.
I can tell that Im building more and more pathways for income and its increasing bit by bit, I guess I had a stubborn ceiling.

Im using SC products for over 2 years and Money was the one thing I always put aside, until I started using RICH Ultima, that it became a priority… now its time to shine.

One of my favorites! at first it allowed me to tap into knowledge and allowed it to flow through me when I was giving a training or something like that… now theres leaking, its expanding to other areas of my life. I can feel when I connect to something inside and wisdom comes out like its been channeled through me.

5 Likes

Love it!! thanks

Can’t wait to get back on my wealth custom

I might have to add Chiron to my next custom as well

2 Likes

Yeah, you do that when its feels right for you! I always put it aside as non important, in part cuase I needed other things like healing, in part cause I had to many negative beliefs about money. Not only RICH, but DR which I started at about the same time, helped me change my views about wealth.

You are gonna love it! Dragons Tongue fits very well with it.

1 Like

Yes, that was on the plan to add.

I want to do WANTED/RM and either Emperor or Stark–figuring out which currently by testing Stark.

1 Like

How come Khan is not even a potential here?

Oh it is, but when I’m done with DR. I figure better to start Khan in full once complete with that.
I can’t wait to run Khan, but I want to eat my DR vegetables first…

This custom would be to finish out the course of DR with

2 Likes

Stark in a nutshell was great, then led to some tough recon while the effects were shining through.
The next day the effects were stronger…I can tell Stark will have me drift to much for imperative work at this time…that+recon may be to much to finish out DR with…so leaning towards Emperor custom.

Also thinking of dropping PCC…as it’s a fantastic sub/core but it keeps me playing in the shadows and it’s time to come into the light.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

My friend- what is your listening pattern these days, I want to run multiple subs one day and then take time off and want to see if you’ve found a way to stack 2-3 subs without overload on QV2?

2 Likes

Yes I do stack multiple customs.

I listened to a stack of 2 custom subliminals with 2 custom Ultimas. I did one loop of each in one day. So 4 hours total listening in one day. That was about 5 days ago. I think it’s working. Mildly weird dreams. My brain feels like it’s vibrating when I wake up.

This is Qv2 and Uv2. So when Q+ rolls out, I wonder if this is something I’ll listen to once every 10 days, or perhaps once every 21 days.

So yes I can stack multiples. However context is important. These customs are ones I’ve run for months. So this isn’t 4 customs of new scripting. The scripting is familiar. There are only a few new modules. So please do NOT think it’s good idea to buy a 4 custom in Qv2 of modules that are all new and run them all in one day. That would probably cause a lot of discomfort.

Also there are changes happening at a level of identity. This is not a reboot. There is whole new operating system being installed, and the previous one erased. For example, I look at people and rather than have a lot of ideas about who they might be, my mind often feels blank. No preconceived notions. No effort either at having to blank out my mind.

If you are thinking about running multiple customs on the same day, and they are mostly consisting of modules you’ve already been listening to for 90+ days, how about trying it out? Be prepared for more rest days, and forget this idea of the subconscious processes millions of bits of information per minute.

7 Likes

Awesome @RVconsultant Thanks for the information.

I’m not exactly clear though, you run 4 customs (or 2 customs and 2 Ultima) in one day and then take how much time off-5 days?

I would use customs I am familiar with extensively or build up to running over 2 titles in 1 day.

Hey @Azriel

You are no longer running your Beast King custom right? This one looked totally awesome.

I am currently contemplating about building a similar custom combining Emperor, Primal, Wanted.

Is there a module you were missing in your Beast King custom, or would add today instead?

What have you noticed from Focused Arousal so far?

Yes.

What schedule are you considering exactly?

I’m running Beast King but updated Primal to Primal Seduction.
This version is in QV2 and seems much stronger in it’s Emperor effect.
PS has me pushing and more interested in dating, where as Primal had me more just have a sexual backdrop. I’d probably add WANTED instead of Inner Circle or PCC or just WANTED for a 3 core…I think I’ll move down to 3 core. I was considering updating it with Emperor, WANTED, Renaissance Man…I do love the primal/ PS effect so not sure.

I’d add more modules to integrate other areas of success and well being other than just seduction. I believe I was balancing Emperor drive with heavy seduction, but think a wealth custom stacked with Khan would be more effective for my overall goals. I find Khan more powerful for romance/seduction than PS/Primal- although the later are very fun.

@friday Are you coming off Khan finally? Or what has you choose to move from Khan to Emperor?

Focused arousal seems subtle but does exactly what it does, it creates a subtle turn on in people or multiple people I put my attention and intention on, makes it easier to build sexual chemistry/sexual tension

3 Likes

my recent schedule has been
Emperor Custom, WANTED, EF stage 4/Spartan/Paragon custom
I pick two to run in one day and alternate the third the next day.
Some days its WANTED and Fitness custom, other days it Emperor and Fitness custom,
other days it Emperor and WANTED etc.

I’ll be getting a new custom with WANTED remade, my wealth custom updated to QV2, and re-introducing Dragon Flight - not sure of how I will manage/schedule them yet.

1 Like

Yes, I am officially no longer pursuing Khan aha. Right now, I am rocking a Ascension/Wanted custom to built a solid foundation and I am now thinking to either go for Ascension/Primal/Wanted + Mogul/QL customs or just straight to Emperor/Primal/Wanted and not needing a second one.

That’s awesome, and exactly what I am looking for! Thank you for your input, I greatly appreciate it.

When combing Emperor + Primal, do you felt more focus on Sanguine would be optimal? I am thinking about adding it but it is already in Primal and maybe even Emperor. I cannot decide on that without having a feel how Emperor + Primal would behave. Wdyt?

1 Like