The King, The Star, The World

:sunglasses::trophy:

What more can I say?

Would you please elaborate on this?

I was told by an experienced trader a number of years back that such bots can do well if the market is consistently going in one direction. Perhaps the algorithms have gotten better?

That guy is the MVP @RVconsultant :point_left:

@friday your experience was just raised to my attention since you are running Stark+Khan, and @RVconsultant tagged me in, me and @Hermit were speaking about Khan’s problem. Basically Khan gives you power, social dominance, sexual dominance… But it will not be Khan that will drive you to work 10 hours a day toward your goal! I remember last summer I was working 10-12 hours a day… relentless! And I was on stark!

I’ve read that Stark seems to take care of that problem with Khan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . What would be your observation as far as the archetype that’s created by mixing stark into Khan? Do you get more fame? Did your banter improve?

Also, what program do you use to code your trading algo, I’ve never seen any platform that could be mixed with an algo…!

Thank you!

Hows your verbal communication on Khan? I’ve found myself using less verbal language and communicate more through energy and body language.

I use way fewer words, on Stark I speak a lot and I’m witty, charming, and magnetic. On Khan I’m electric, I feel powerful and I love to dominate socially and lead others, I’m constantly overlooking others – checking whether they are doing what needs to be done. I’ll guide them along the way and I also notice they’re wanting to be lead by me.

It has more drive, dedication, and discipline compared to Stark in my opinion but less productivity and concentration/focus.

On Stark, I’m also way airier and imaginative compared to Khan where I’m really down to earth and observing my environment. @friday, how do Khan & Stark go together?

5 Likes

interested as well to hear hpw stark and khan go together…

I just told my mum that I will drop out of med school. Her reaction was the saddest thing I ever had to encounter. Seeing her crying so hard because of me, broke my heart. :sob:

I need some Love right now :heart:

7 Likes

Sending Love :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

It takes courageous to trust your gut and do what’s best for you and possibly the world, if it goes against a conventional path…parents always, when there remotely functional, just want what is best for their kids ultimately even if it comes out in distorted or less supportive ways. It’s good to remember that lens and I believe there is truth to it.

Once your happy and successful with whatever your doing next, she’ll get over it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sending love
Keep your head up, you know what part your on later on you mom will see what this was the alone way you could get you stuff done

1 Like

I can understand your compassion for your mom.

Now I want to give you something to think about.

I’m thinking she’s crying because she’s grieving the loss of an expectation or because she’s afraid of “what will you do next” or “what will others think”. Just a guess. I doubt you did anything except told her what already happened. You were just being honest with something she would have known about eventually.

I’m sure she still loves you too.

PS I’m a fan of you man because you got that awesome, well planned custom subliminal, been consistently listening to it, and making progress towards your dreams!

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:

I had been vegan/vegetarian for almost a year, and sadly had to experience the above fast degeneration of health myself. I was so „brainwashed“ in a sense that I did not even noticed the fatal effects it had on me. I can’t express how happy I am now to be out of this bs and to have mostly regained my health. I was literally killing myself.

I am no in any way regretting my choice, in fact it was one of the most inspirational and helpful periods of my life, because this negative decline of my health lead me to some mindblowing and exciting findings in the topic of nutrition, the fundamental causes for disease and the nature of health.

Just felt like sharing this with you :green_heart:

3 Likes

How are your subs doing?

1 Like

I just read this about 6 or 7 weeks later. Sorry that I missed it before. Any updates on this situation.

The fact that she had such a reaction to your life choice leads me to think that you probably made the right decision.

That probably sounds odd; but to be that distraught over someone else’s life path may indicate that you are living through that person more than through your own life. (Granted, I do not know anyone in this situation. So it’s also possible that I’m not seeing it accurately.).

But from the sound of the story it seems that your mother was experiencing it as something that was happening to her. Seeing you as a kind of piece of herself. The term that’s used sometimes is ‘enmeshed’. Are you familiar with that concept?

Was she able to hear you out and listen to your reasons and your thought process? It’s hard being a parent. Everyday brings another lesson in loss and letting go; the prize, however, is getting to witness your child become the independent, unfolding person who they are meant to become.

How are you doing now?

I am no longer running any of the customs above.

Instead I am running a very light Ascension/Wanted/Sex Mastery custom just for the sake of experimentation, until I have contemplated enough on my way forward.

I am also not going to touch Khan any time soon. I depicted the reasons in a post on Azriel’s amazing journal, but I like to also have it here on this thread:

Also, I like to expand this post with some personal thoughts.

I am currently thinking about going forward with an Emperor/Primal/Wanted custom.
One the one hand, Emperor seems to have some scripting superior to Ascension that could propel the integration and building of fundamentals even further, possibly more successful and faster then Ascension. The most growth I have ever seen with changing the external expression of my most fundamental way of being was when I was participating in the EmperorQ testing back then.

Dragon Reborn was changing the internal expression of my most fundamental way of being the most, by the way.

On the other hand, Emperor is no joke and a very advanced subliminal itself meaning that it also could be potentially too far away from my personal reality, which could lead to more artifacts in my personality and the issue of overacting as discussed. The problem is you are mostly not aware that you are overacting and not truly integrating, only with time comes the realization.

The safest option would surely be to continue with Ascension/Primal/Wanted + Mogul on the side, like I suggested in the post above. Building a solid plan, baby stepping my action, and integrating the scripting fully into my core before moving on.

But somehow Emperor is calling me. The only question remains, is it my ego or my higher self?

5 Likes

my 2 cents :slight_smile:

If it’s a ‘calling’ like a soulful or intuitive sense that may be both definitive but also uncertain (in a comfortable unknowing way) it’s likely from the higher self.

If it’s a sense of wanting things faster or more powerful, or that Emperor seems like a logical superior choice it may be just ego.

1 Like

What if it is both? aha

Calling is still there-I say go with Emperor :slight_smile:

Worst case scenario-your resume Ascension custom

3 Likes

Hi @friday

Can you pls share your experience with the module Direct Influencing Aura? do you also need some training/skills with managing aura’s? thank you

I already reviewed it here. There is not much do add.

No it basically happens automatically.

Let me know when you have more questions.

1 Like