The King, The Star, The World

Welcome to my new journal! :smile:

There are some MAJOR CHANGES I will be going through this year, including dropping out of med school. It gives me shivers just thinking about it, however, right now I feel incredibly guided and I came up with THREE customs that will be supporting me on my way and which I will run for ONE WHOLE YEAR no matter what. This time I will keep a regular journal here on the forum and post a weekly update every Sunday.

What do all great geniuses have in common?

Some say intelligence. Some say visualization skills.

We say, is it too much to ask for both?

After years of testing and extensive user feedback, we are proud to introduce DaVinciQ: The most profound brain-enhancing subliminal ever developed. First, there was Limitless, a subliminal to learn everything you desire faster. Then, we created Quantum Limitless pushing the intellectual capabilities to the maximum. But now we are taking you even further…

We have carefully rewritten and combined the two major scripts of Quantum Limitless Stage 4 and Mind’s Eye into one fully-fledged subliminal producing the perfect synergy to turn you into an unprecedented genius.

“After two loops of DaVinciQ, I was able to build the first-ever Iron Man Suit in a cave, with a box of scraps” - Tony Stark (Exclusive Tester)

With DaVinci, you can expect thorough, determined development of any physical structure that has an effect on any of your mental abilities. This means extensive rebalancing of hormones and nutrients, rewiring of existing neural patterns for higher efficiency, development of new optimized neural connections, strengthening of existing areas of your brain to assimilate subliminal instructions at a faster pace, and steady development of the stillness of your mind. Your nervous, hormonal, energetic, and even respiratory system will become faster, better, more efficient; and at the same time every muscle, ligament and nerve will progressively become more deeply relaxed. All parts of your brain and mind will come together to one unified, extremely powerful whole, connecting both of your hemispheres to allow more rapid communication between the two sides of your brain, while also bringing closer together your conscious and subconscious mind.

The physical development will generate a new state where your mind, body and spirit are all in the zone simultaneously. Unified in purpose and focused. Your overall concentration will be unbreakable, distractions will either be ignored or taking care of. Any mental characteristic or skill you can think of you can now rapidly develop if you so desire. DaVinci will also specifically amplify any spiritual practices you might be performing while guiding you to do the correct ones, doing them properly, and further improving your skills and results. We can pretty much guarantee, breathwork, meditation and energy work never felt better which are all vital parts of raising your consciousness.

With DaVinci, you will also especially notice a big improvement in your visualization and manifestation skills. You will project images from your mind into 3D space so vividly that it will be hard to differentiate between reality. Imagine projecting the image of an apple so realistic that you can smell and taste it, making any spiritual and manifestation practices much more effective.

But we did not stop there. With DaVinci, we are introducing a new way of learning. We are calling it Quantum Mind Learning. Imagine, scanning your textbook, visualizing it’s content into 3D space, building intern models, memorizing and holding it in your Mind’s Eye. Faster thinking, more accurate connections and profound ideas are the results. The moments where you are attempting to wrap your mind around a concept for hours on end will be replaced with quick “a-ha!” moments that will be remembered for as long as you desire. You will begin to see the underlying mechanisms of anything. Even with the more abstract concepts, you will understand and visualize the cogs of the machine, the lines of reality that make up events, chance, situations, people, helping you predict future events and making new connections leading to profound realizations in your life.

With Quantum Mind Learning, there is also a strong possibility that you will be able to write, read and edit the text in your Mind’s Eye and then memorizing it until you bring it to paper or as long as you wish, saving you a lot of time editing it. But time won’t be a pressing problem anyway with DaVinci… By using conscious guidance, you will be able to alter your perception of time speeding up the boring times and slowing down the moments that truly matter.

With the addition of Dream Traveler and Deep Sleep module, you will also be able to do the same things in your dreams. Learning like Dr. Strange is now a reality while enjoying a deep and refreshing rest.

Because so much intellectual capability can make you feel like an Android robot, we also included some scripting to make you present in the moment and develop your inner peace. No more intrusive thoughts, no more living in the past. Furthermore, DaVinci will greatly help you to discover yourself and your place in the universe, affecting your cognitive, creative and spiritual levels and abilities.

For those who wanna see a list of modules:

1. Quantum Limitless St4
  2. Mind’s Eye
  3. Blue Skies
  4. Metamorphosis
  5. Energetic Development
  6. Harmonic Singularity
  7. Khronos Key
  8. Ego Adsum
  9. The Flow
  10. Arcane Master
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Deep Sleep
  13. Dream Traveler
  14. DNA Modulator
  15. Merger of Worlds
  16. Pragya
  17. Omnidimensional

What is the difference between you and the greatest men who ever lived?

You are not running RegulusQ.

Created with our revolutionary, A.I.-powered Q platform and incorporating the latest scripting technological advancements, we took the full scripts of Khan, Stark, and PCC and intertwined them with exclusive scripting to transform you into the most powerful seductive billionaire playboy that ever lived among us.

“The enemy of the best is the good”

Based on becoming so attractive that you easily tempt the people around you, Regulus is not only simply about becoming attractive energetically, mentally, and physically. Regulus will reprogram your beliefs, your personality, your emotions to such a level where power and sexuality is your most natural state of mind. You will quickly gain so much belief in yourself that you can achieve anything and create the impossible every second of the day, allowing you to take what you dream of, and giving you the nature required to achieve all your goals and ambitions.

Regulus will truly affirm you as the master of your reality developing crazy amounts of confidence. While this internal dominant, masculine motivation and mindset will be the fundamental core for achieving your purpose, it can be a burden when connecting with other people. Instead of feeling overshadowed by you or even fear you, people will want to be lead by you not only because you are the biggest alpha in the room but because they start to fricking love you. You will become so inspiring, so charismatic and so gifted that you will change the hearts and minds of people around you just as effectively as you bend the world to your will. In fact, you will be able to directly influence any person, by developing the strongest personal reality, in order to fulfill any goals ranging from wealth, love or simple persuasion.

Imagine being in a naturally dominant state of mind where life and seduction simply flow effortlessly, where you can do whatever you want. Being completely detached from anything including forcing success, you will see yourself enjoying women, enjoying moments, having fun, and enjoying life. No more will you twiddle your thumbs around women, you will now dominantly assert yourself and feel extremely sexual, and this will carry over into your interaction with women. Yes, you will be able to dominant her energy to ‘be in her head’ and turn her from her current state into one that’s far more sexual. Regulus will also give you a powerful push to approach and escalate with people you find most attractive. No more will you be the shy guy in the room who only ends up with the lowest quality of women.

The Regulus core includes scripting to turn you into a sex god naturally - allowing you to build the sex life you want, with the hottest women you desire. Sex without emotional connection is ultimately shallow, therefore Regulus will help you create deep, meaningful relationships that both will benefit from, be it short term or long term. It will also help on building strong loyal friendships, supporting you even in tough situations.

In social settings, you will navigate conversations effortlessly, regardless of your perceived social status of the people you’re talking with. At times, you will be so nonchalant and under reactive like you have 500 other girls sitting at your house just waiting for you. In truth, Regulus will make you so incredibly lucky that this might in fact manifest. You will also radiate an "everything comes easily to me in life” mindset making you get away with close to everything in life in general.

Even though your social intelligence and intuition will be dialed up to the maximum, and you will know exactly what to say, and when to say it, there may always be some moments of social confrontation or simple nagging. Regulus will help you develop an unbreakable frame while combining it with a deeper, more dominant, more confident voice. It will also work on your pronunciation, the physical attributes of your voice, the emotion you carry in your voice, and other such details that together cause you to speak in such a way that even the tallest most good looking guys still cannot even get attention in comparison to you.

Because somehow every billionaire playboy ends up with somebody who tries to manipulate or even kill him, Regulus includes the latest script of Power Can Corrupt, making you aware of negative, toxic and otherwise harmful people as well as their plans that might affect you. It will also help you further cultivate your external power and influence and developing your own brand of charisma that will attract, fascinate, enchant and charm people around you, allowing you to make the most of the 48 laws of power.

While Regulus is focused on personal charisma and seduction, it will help you manifest and build your very own mega-corporation, based on whatever field you are most interested in. It has direct scripting to turn you into an unrivaled prodigy in any field you desire and create true wealth from it. In the meantime, Regulus will allow you to create unimaginable wealth from trading by predicting the market and manifesting massive success in general.

Here are the included modules:

1. Khan St4
  2. Stark
  3. Power Can Corrupt
  4. Iron Frame
  5. Emperor’s Voice
  6. Direct Influencing Aura
  7. Transcendental Connection
  8. Attachment Destroyer
  9. Temptation
  10. Panther
  11. Dominion
  12. Total Nonchalance
  13. Carpe Diem Extended
  14. Overdrive
  15. Tyrant
  16. Fortuna
  17. Yggdrasil
  18. Market Weaver

From birth on when we are vulnerable, society enslaved us, chained our minds, taught us to live by grief, shame, and fear. Those who didn’t fit, who stood against the narrative, got emotionally tortured by the Matrix early in life until they too began to live by the controlled narratives of low-frequency behavior. Now the world finds itself at a tipping point, a biblical moment in our history, where more and more people start to wake up to the light, melt the chains and connect with their higher selves.

It is time for PHOENIXQ .

Before you read on, be warned this subliminal is not for the faint-hearted – Phoenix will show your true potential as a divine being, completely shifting your whole world view and self-image. There will be no way back. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

PhoenixQ will free you from society’s grip and help you rise completely reborn, ready to take on the world - it will shatter and purge, heal and rejuvenate, release and liberate all of your negative emotions, traumas, beliefs, energies, conditioning and negative blocks, on the physical, mental and spiritual levels. Indulging in such a journey can be stressful at times and will come with a lot of tumults. Any negative energy that comes at you, be it in the form of non-self-aware toxicity, direct impulsive attacks, or even more severe actions, easily will be repurposed into positive energy that makes you more powerful, more capable, successful and happy. Phoenix will also start by directly work on removing all feelings of stress and replacing them with positive feelings.

Every single part of your being, all your deepest fears, emotions, traumas, beliefs and energies will be cleansed by the flames of the Phoenix. In fact, Phoenix will purge them from you without mercy. This is a profoundly wide effect. You will experience changes throughout your whole being, and you need to be prepared to go through the challenges that this entails. But you are not going in alone.

Phoenix will support you with complete and utter confidence in yourself that whatever happens, you will be able to handle it with newfound ease. On top, it will destroy, dissolve and eliminate all internalized limitations, including those you may not even know existed, which will easily transfer into your inner voice making it positive, powerful, and profound. This will create a true Titanium mindset. Instead of putting you down, your inner voice will lift you ever upwards, pushing you and making you overcome all challenges fearlessly. Failure will disappear, it will not exist in your reality.

Running Phoenix, you will quickly heal and recover from everything that ever wounded you. Your innermost scars and wounds will tighten up and heal. This is comprehensive, full-scope healing of the physical, mental and spiritual levels. It will work specifically on all experiences of Scarcity, Premature Ejaculation, and feeling lonely. While giving you the push to start changing your life beginning with the smallest habits. In fact, everything in life comes down to habit, and every bad habit you developed for a specific reason. Phoenix will help you find the reason, eliminate it, build stronger habits and kill the desire for instant gratification making you reach all your long-term goals.

Phoenix will introduce a new spiritual healing component with the power of pure unconditional love. Love, as the only ultimately purifying vibration in the Universe, will illuminate the Shadow Self and restore you to Wholeness through revealing every part of your wounded Self that has denied the Love that you Are. Everything will be exposed and purified under the spotlight of pure loving vibrations.
You will reconnect with those deepest parts of yourself you have learned about, and start the journey of constant self re-discovery and learning of the innermost secrets you hold. This will expand your horizons and allow you to experience a fuller spectrum of reality. It will help bring back the bliss of being into your life and make it much more colorful.

Utilizing the PhoenixQ, your subconscious mind will automatically use all the methods possible for you to keep growing and to get you closer and closer to the person you desire to be. Phoenix will liberate you to truly be yourself, and this will naturally have an increasingly charismatic effect. You will become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, and the newly developed Displacer technology will allow you to instantly replace negative emotions with powerful ones, completely changing anxiety into bravery and confidence on the spot.

With Phoenix, you are equipped with the most powerful tool available to transform you into a more congruent, confident, authentic self. But we did not stop there. It will also help you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence and counteract reconciliation from other titles. Therefore, Phoenix is the perfect booster for any subliminal stack, though a very dense and challenging one.

The included modules are the following:

1. Dragon Reborn St4
  2. Stress Displacement
  3. Negative Energy Transmutation
  4. Ares
  5. Sanguine
  6. Limit Destroyer
  7. Inner Voice
  8. Solitude
  9. Temperance
  10. Eye of the Storm
  11. Premature Ejaculation
  12. Negativity Displacer
  13. Chosen of Venus
  14. Spiritual Freedom
  15. Natural Winner
  16. Rebirth
  17. Omnidimensional
  18. Deus
  19. Mosaic

Thanks for reading. If you read all of it, you are absolutely crazy haha. But I hope you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

By the way, I made the artworks yesterday after my first ever two loops of DaVinci and having an immense subliminal bloom. Today, I also listened to two loops and I wrote all the text above ahah. I must say DaVinci is totally crazy. I fucking love this sub already!

Summary

I am going to run these three customs for one whole year:

RegulusQ

1. Khan St4
  2. Stark
  3. Power Can Corrupt
  4. Iron Frame
  5. Emperor’s Voice
  6. Direct Influencing Aura
  7. Transcendental Connection
  8. Attachment Destroyer
  9. Temptation
  10. Panther
  11. Dominion
  12. Total Nonchalance
  13. Carpe Diem Extended
  14. Overdrive
  15. Tyrant
  16. Fortuna
  17. Yggdrasil
  18. Market Weaver

PhoenixQ

1. Dragon Reborn St4
  2. Stress Displacement
  3. Negative Energy Transmutation
  4. Ares
  5. Sanguine
  6. Limit Destroyer
  7. Inner Voice
  8. Solitude
  9. Temperance
  10. Eye of the Storm
  11. Premature Ejaculation
  12. Negativity Displacer
  13. Chosen of Venus
  14. Spiritual Freedom
  15. Natural Winner
  16. Rebirth
  17. Omnidimensional
  18. Deus
  19. Mosaic

DaVinciQ

1. Quantum Limitless St4
  2. Mind’s Eye
  3. Blue Skies
  4. Metamorphosis
  5. Energetic Development
  6. Harmonic Singularity
  7. Khronos Key
  8. Ego Adsum
  9. The Flow
  10. Arcane Master
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Deep Sleep
  13. Dream Traveler
  14. DNA Modulator
  15. Merger of Worlds
  16. Pragya
  17. Omnidimensional
24 Likes

Awesome artwork. How did you make them? Did you get SC to help you out? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like a true Da Vinci I taught myself how to use a similar application like Photoshop and made them myself haha

3 Likes

Quite daring to jump straight to DR ST4.

1 Like

These look great. Looking forward to following you in the future.Good luck.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I thought he was a Stark tester

@Friday you have outdone yourself. Those look great. And they 're also exciting and hilarious.

For the second picture, hahahhaha! I legit thought, at first, that guy was climbing up a wall made of money. I was looking for a while like ‘What is going on in this one?’ :joy::rofl: hahaha.

Anyway, those seem like programs that can definitely keep on giving for even more than a year. Congratulations on your future rewards.

1 Like

Hello @friday,

I am curious how would you split these titles? How many loops per day, rest days…

I have right now two custom titles, but three makes me think about it :slight_smile:

@SubliminalUser

I think you might have started a trend.

1 Like

I support your brave decision!

Have you already ordered these subliminals?

1 Like

I wanna see how Phoenix works for you that one sounds promising

1 Like

something about Eye of The Storm next to premature ejaculation made me laugh lol

2 Likes

@friday - absolutely loved the box art and more than that, the sales copy you wrote for each custom title. Excellent work and here’s to the success of this playlist

Any changes to these customs (or stack) in mind after the release of Paragon?

1 Like

I will split the titles based on the official recommendations that Saint uploaded 2 weeks ago. We will see how it turns out haha. But all titles are in Q and I will keep the loops very low for the beginning.

Yes I already got all of them. In fact, I wrote the text and created the artworks while running DaVinci :slight_smile:

I will let you know next Sunday :wink: I am actually listening just now to my first loop of PhoenixQ.

Thanks @Lion

Well, I said I will run these three customs for one whole year. I never said I will not run any more Ultimas :smirk: :joy: I am probably going to buy Paragon and run it alongside my stack, at least from time to time.

4 Likes

@friday, good luck nephew, you’ll be the new Steve Jobs in no time. :star:

1 Like

@friday So I guess you managed to build something like this?

What!? My cousin uses SC products too!?

Hey :wink:
I am back with my first update on the new customs

First of all, I must say THESE CUSTOMS ROCK!!

I only run DaVinci and Phoenix till now, and I must say BOTH are just MIND-BLOWING. I literally never run better subs in my life. They are like 10/10 and I truly mean this. The other customs I run besides TeslaQ were below mediocre in comparison.

Day 1: DaVinciQ (2 loops)
Day 2: DaVinciQ (2 loops)
Day 3: Break
Day 4: PhoenixQ (2 loops)
Day 5: PhoenixQ (2 loops)
Day 6: DaVinciQ (2 loops) + PhoenixQ (1 loop)
Day 7: Break
Day 8: Break
Day 9 (Today): RegulusQ

With DaVinciQ it already started fantastic on the first two days, as you know, when I suddenly had the push to create the artworks above for all my customs and gained the energy and dedication to write down a “sales copy” for each individual customs. It is not the first time I wrote a sales copy (see NZT or Atlas Phoenix) but the above have been definitely the most ambitious ones yet, especially as I wrote all of it only in a fraction of hours. But I could not be more excited! Whenever I will reread the descriptions, I will prime my brain for success because they will help me to consciously accept the new reality these subs will be building and reminding me of every goal I have, and every module included. This alone will assist tremendously with the execution and seize away reconciliation.

Later, in the next days DaVinciQ also gave me a very powerful and profound push to focus on spirituality again. At this point, I had not done my rituals (magick/meditation) for weeks, and the first time I did it was just INCREDIBLE. My visualization abilities already improved dramatically! I could literally see the pentagrams I was drawing in the air in my Mind’s Eye still after turning to each side AND could even FEEL their presence and vibration. This also immensely increased the effects of my rituals in general and I just experienced total bliss for the rest of the day. Also, I am again back to researching more about astrology, numerology, and everything related to it.
For just 6 loops in total, I am extremely impressed…

Let’s talk about PhoenixQ now :wink:

WOW, I must say Dragon Reborn is hitting hard… Extremely hard.

But the first thing I immediately noticed after my first loop was the Stress Displacement module, which is the best shit since the invention of sliced bread, especially in the combination with Sanguine. There was a situation with college which would make me nervous normally, but after only that one loop, there was NO NERVOUSNESS, NO FEAR, NO STRESS left.

(By the way, take it with a grain of salt when I attribute certain effects to certain modules. It is just a good guess what module primarily caused it, more often it is a combination of multiples modules.)

After that, reconciliation hit me and I laid down in bed and begin to think about my medical school situation in general and if I really should drop out. I thought about it rationally and Phoenix helped to come up with three possible outcomes:

I crossed out the part where I go into details because for manifestation purposes it is better to not talk about what one is up to in detail

I basically realized through PhoenixQ already, that I started to study medicine for every god damn reason (love for helping others, interest in health, prestige, money, girls, fun, etc) BESIDES for the most IMPORTANT reason: The actual enjoyment of PRACTISING MEDICINE (giving patients medicaments, giving vaccine shots or taking blood samples, etc). I absolutely hate any of these. I am more interested in health than any other of my fellow peers, and this is actually the reason why I should drop out. Medicine treats your symptoms, never the cause and in my opinion, makes you sick. I will probably talk more about medicine and health in general, especially about my experiments and observations over the years/months, but I don’t wanna make this post to long and still wanna talk about one more thing:

The first day I was running Phoenix, I went to the supermarket in the evening. Guess, who the fuck I meet there? My biggest HIGHSCHOOL BULLY as I like to call him. We had a quick chat and all was good but I knew instantly this was a fucking manifestation from Phoenix. This could be no coincidence, he doesn’t even live in this region.

The second day running Phoenix, I also manifested something drastically. But I don’t wanna mention it here because this could get me into some trouble haha. But it was also related to a past “issue”, particularly a shameful moment.

On the third day, and the last time of me running Phoenix till now, I came into the kitchen and my mum suddenly attacked me verbally and emotionally. We fought and after a while, I started crying as she hit me emotionally in my most vulnerable spot. I immediately PUT HER IN HER PLACE and stood up for me like you would not believe. She quickly realized her mistake and started apologizing, but I did not even have any bad feelings about her. I knew that I manifested that situation and told her the truth, that yes her behavior hit me very hard but that I already forgave her and it is fine.

I later then sat down and came to realize the thing I am most afraid of… What is the worst thing that can happen to me?

My biggest fear is that someone close will find out something about me, that I didn’t want them to know, that the person won’t accept, won’t love me anymore, and goes and tells all my peers who will then turn away from me and I can’t do anything about it. It is related to something traumatic I went through with my first gf.

So where does this manifest?

Situations:
Where someone learns something from me that I didn’t want them to know.
Where I am not prepared for most scenarios and something unplanned happens or can happen
Where someone is shocked and horrified by me or my actions and is judging me hard for it
Where someone embarrasses me in front of others
Where many people turn away from me, especially because someone has said something about me
Where I feel alone
Where I am powerless

So to wrap this post about, the next weeks I will be working on being my most authentic self BY SHARING ALL ASPECTS OF MYSELF, even the ones which are not so accepted by society. And by fully accepting all aspects of myself without shame first. I am probably going to write a love letter to my most shadow self :heart:

Thanks for reading!
Next week, I am determined to tell my parents about my plan to drop the fuck out of something everybody in the world values like gold (getting a medical school spot in my country is incredibly hard). We will see how this goes haha

7 Likes

Before starting to run these three customs, I did an 11 days washout from my old Terminus custom (which I would, by the way, absolutely recommend everyone to do) and wrote down everything that is still holding me back from the success I want. I came up with 15 individual points. This gives me a very good foundation to which I can compare myself to, 3/6/12 months into my custom and see how much I truly changed.

However, I did not stop here. I then also wrote down the opposite of the limiting behavior as my vision of how I want to be instead; as seen here for example in the picture below.
(Red=Limiting behavior. Blue=Vision)

After I finished doing that for all my 15 points, I then went over them one for one, and asked myself for what reason am I doing the limiting behavior. There is always a subconscious reason for everything, even for the worst or most destructive reason you are doing that. After finding them out, one by one, I asked myself how to best reach my vision and especially which small habits will get me.

So in the end, I came up with some new habits I already started to implement:

8 Likes