Best sub or stack for not being insecure?

This is clearly and obviously wrong.

The obviously large amount of people who have major reconciliation and/or lack of perceived results prove this.

You haven’t even considered why we are all here, we all have a perception that something is lacking in our lives and want to correct it what ever that might be as it differs in individuals.

Added to which you just need to read some of the journals to understand some here are starting from very low points which has nothing to do with personality.

4 Likes

You have already stated you do not like him and you don’t want him to respond to your posts.

So why are you responding to his posts?

Why does it bother you that someone on the 'net is wrong?

2 Likes

I’ll be more clear. Your above quotes are irrelevant. We have told you to stop. In return, you are offering rationalizations of what we have told you to stop doing. You offered variations of “you don’t understand”. You tried to justify what we have told you to stop. Please stop what we told you to stop, and please stop justifying what we have told you to stop. If you are thinking about justifying or rationalizing your justifications, then please stop.

If we were to understand things the way you want others to understand them, you would just continue with impunity to do more of the same of what we have told you to stop.

You come from a point of view that you think you are in charge whenever you think you are. We are telling you that you are mistaken.

You post with respect, or keep it to yourself.

7 Likes

Emperor for sure. First sub I ever ran. I remember meeting up with some old mates and gals for the first time in a few years and I was a completely different person.

2 Likes

Yes, sir! Noted! :slight_smile:

Did your run any other sub along?

One question

Why don’t you just let it go lol?

Just stop responding to Voytek or who ever you think is trying to start something with you… its like a waste of your time and breath to even keep going at it with him and if he is doing what you say he is doing then you are letting him win bc you keep insisting on dragging it out

just drop it and let it go

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, I would say you can see only from this chat (and I do not even mean someone specifically) that one is definitely well-advised to have a foundation first before going into big subs like Khan.

Since stating the idea that Khan leads to a certain “overacting” when not having a proper foundation, I have discussed the theory with various people and actually came to the conclusion that this overacting is not alone or not all the explanation above but it is merely a kind of reconciliation that leads you to express your shadow self.

I will now quote some statements from a conversation I was having. As I said in my last post, this might or might not be true for anybody else than myself. We were talking just about my own experience, which does not need to be that of anybody else. If something in the statements is triggering you, pls know that I am not directing anything at anyone specifically, but if you have a negative reaction to some part you might be well-advised to question first why this is in yourself.

There is not much to add to that.

Most of it has been true for me, and Khan gave me the growth to see it.

12 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I appreciate your candor. I would have accepted it had you chosen to interpret the question as rhetorical. But I’m also not that surprised that you took the challenge.

My personal vulnerabilities? Recurrent doubt about my capacity to navigate the social world and interactions. I’m working at it.

My point in asking the question though was to illustrate the limits of analytical frameworks for evaluating human lives. There is a certain truth to be found in experience, in contact, and in encounter. It cannot be replicated or adequately captured by distant, objective analysis.

To be fair to objective analysis, however, it also has strengths that experiential contact lacks. The breadth, accuracy, and logical precision of analysis are often unattainable by ‘felt experiencing’.

My opinion: Awareness of these inherent limitations in our strategies of mastery and competence is humbling. It also opens up increased possibilities for learning and growth.

1 Like

I’m going to let this thread cool down a bit. I’ve set a reminder to open it back up in a day or two. Let me make myself clear — if I have to close another thread, I’m banning the perpetrator(s).

6 Likes

To those who have been participating on this post or monitoring this post:

There are those of you comported and moderated yourselves with dignity and respect. Thank you. Thank you for helping keep the forum a supportive, harmonious place either by what you said or by what you didn’t say.

Please continue to post with respect towards others. If you feel tempted to post something negative by justifying it in ways that you think are convincing, please wait until any negative emotion has dissipated before posting, then post something that might be helpful to yourself and others.

You can also flag a post or tag a moderator.

And @Sub.Zero thank you for calling for a pause to any response. That is an example of both self-moderation and de-escalation. Thank you for stepping up and leading in that way! I really appreciate that! You really took my input to heart, and I appreciate that, too!

10 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here and then I’m done

4 Likes

Astounding James keep posting. Glad to have yiou back old friend.

2 Likes

DarkPrincess listens to 2 loops of khan stage 1

Darkprince “i am an alpha”

He walks down the road shouting “i am an alpha”

He sees an old lady walking towards him he screams “i am an alpha”. He pushes her out of the way the poor old woman in her 80s collapses and dies.

DarkPrince walks into a pub and sees a guy sitting at the table.

darkprince “i want that seat move i am an alpha”

The guy gets up from his chair and punches darkprince in the face.

Darkprince wakes up in hospital. The nurse is giving him a medical checkup.

Darkprince “i am an alpha i will sexually escalate and shag the nurse”

He starts touching up the nurse the nurse screans and runs away she calls the police.

Darkprince gets arrested and thrown in jail for sexual assault.

[Moderator Edit: Please do not post things that could imply sexual assault.]

Sorry got carried away when i wrote this @RVconsultant it was mean’t to be a joke.

I understand. I get carried away too sometimes.

1 Like